let's get it started,,,the band is playing and I'm getting excited.
GO GATORS
Id@
Yeah the gators are about to take the field. Here they come!
their coach looks like he should be explainging the dewey-decimal system to a tour of elementary kids.
;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 08:29:03 PM
their coach looks like he should be explainging the dewey-decimal system to a tour of elementary kids.
;-)
Id@
whats the dewey decimal system? can I have another beer?
Wow, did you see the crowd? its like all florida fans. I didnt her OMFG! THEY JUST RAN BACK THE KICKOFF!!!! were screwed...
that just sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anybody else catch the off-sides by OS?
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 08:43:01 PM
anybody else catch the off-sides by OS?
Id@
What about another beer?
13:47 in the first quarter,,,,OS number 2,,,,,went offsides before the snap.
no flag,,,,I guess we know who paid the officials enough.
Id@
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 08:44:24 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 08:43:01 PM
anybody else catch the off-sides by OS?
Id@
What about another beer?
forget the beer, after the first 16 seconds I'm going for the scotch.
Id@
I WAS hoping for the 2-point,,,,but I guess we can just tie it for now ;-)
Id@
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 08:48:14 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 08:46:00 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 08:44:24 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 08:43:01 PM
anybody else catch the off-sides by OS?
Id@
What about another beer?
forget the beer, after the first 16 seconds I'm going for the scotch.
Id@
Do I hear the GLEN??
why go for that swill?
I like Lagavulin,,,,,best firewater around :drink.gif
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 08:49:24 PM
I WAS hoping for the 2-point,,,,but I guess we can just tie it for now ;-)
Id@
i hope it does not come down to a field goal like my COWBOYS...I couldnt take two like that in one weekend....OOOHHHH GLEEEENNN :drink.gif
y dont we just use the shout box for this? By time you post this somebody else would have said it. Plus the shoutbox is live
can we call that,,,,sack-o-nuts ?
Id@
Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 08:56:12 PM
y dont we just use the shout box for this? By time you post this somebody else would have said it. Plus the shoutbox is live
because here is a record of what is said ;-)
Id@
I love HDTV made the boys in the booth call me to see what happend...TOUCHDOWN!!!!!
I like the lead,,,now let's not give it up boys.
Id@
So far OU has went 3 and out and Florida has 2 offensive TD'S.... Did anybody tell OU to get off the bus? ;)
Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 09:03:35 PM
So far OU has went 3 and out and Florida has 2 offensive TD'S.... Did anybody tell OU to get off the bus? ;)
50 days without a game brother...does bad things to a player.
anybody here agree with the call of a touchdown after review?
I'm a Gator,,,,,but I don't agree.
Id@
I think that the "indisputeable" evidence wasnt there. Wow, we just sacked Troy Smith but I think Harvey did something to his ankle during the chase.
OoOoOo where are all the Ohio State fans now? thier QB is getting railroaded, they are commiting penalties left and right, and they only have 1 offensive first down compared to 2 TD for fl. Now he just threw a pic! OMG this is great! COMEON OHIO FANS! WHERE ARE YA?!?!?! SO MUCH FOR HEISMAN WINNER! I COULD PLAY BETTER QB RIGHT NOW! HAHAHAH
I'm gonna lose my voice,,,good thing I can still type.
Id@
Wow im reading all of these threads that were days before the game and all it is is OU fans posting these stuipid photoshoped pics. Now where are their cute little pics? Thats right, there getting run over with their team! >:D
TOUCHDOWN!!!!
o rushing yard for OS
Wow 21 to a kickoff return... WOW we are really fearing the vest now... OMG they have 11 yards of total offense and 1 1st down.. We have about 165 and 9 1st downs... Nice now we just got a roughing the passer. cant really argue that one.
Ida are you still with us??? Put the GLENN down
TD OS :(
you the td, there is more to come!!!! GO BUCKS!!! >:D
Finally here comes one. Took you and your team an extra quarter to show up...
I still here,,,,,,cant type as fast though
I had been watching through a delay because I sarted watching the pregame at 8 on the DVR.
Id@
just one buC fan? comeon,,,,,where's the representation here?
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 09:31:55 PM
just one buC fan? comeon,,,,,where's the representation here?
Id@
Like most other BUC fans....they only show up when doing well.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 09:31:55 PM
just one buC fan? comeon,,,,,where's the representation here?
Id@
try www.atvohio.com............ ;D
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 08, 2007, 09:34:09 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 09:31:55 PM
just one buC fan? comeon,,,,,where's the representation here?
Id@
try www.atvohio.com............ ;D
They have atvs in OHIO??
Yo whos that guy comming out? there calling him the punter or something?
Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 09:41:16 PM
Yo whos that guy comming out? there calling him the punter or something?
stunted,,,,that was what you heard and it was the commentators talking about ohio's offense.
Id@
3 pionts more!!!!
whatakick.
Id@
florida gets the ball back!!!!!
D-FENSE
Id@
uhhm...im a longhorn fan..but uhh go osu!!!!i hhate the gators sorry fox17 and others
Gators smell blood.
Id@
attack now!!! 3rd and 3 on the 23rd...go for it!!!
Quote from: warriordude on January 08, 2007, 10:02:21 PM
uhhm...im a longhorn fan..but uhh go osu!!!!i hhate the gators sorry fox17 and others
hmmmm, where's that ban button ;-)
Id@
THE RED VEST WAS DENIED 8) 8) If florida can make this 31 to 14 at the half with the ball back in the 2nd then that would be great.
B E A youtifull.
Id@
3 more points 27 to 14
I can barely breath.
Id@
FLORIDA BALL @ THE 5!!!!!! Smith sack!!!! FUMBLE!!!!
TOUCHDOWN>>>>TOUCHDOWN>>>>TOUCHDOWN>>>> :P
34 points!!!!
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YES YES YES
where dem Ohio fans????????
I knew Tebow could throw.
Id@
Where are all the people from the other threads that were cheering for Ohio State?
Welcome brother
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 08, 2007, 10:12:56 PM
Where are all the people from the other threads that were cheering for Ohio State?
They took the Blue pill
lmao!!!! 20 points ahead.
Speed kills buckeyes!
Quote from: AintSkeered on January 08, 2007, 10:13:57 PM
Speed kills buckeyes!
How do you pick a nut as a mascot??
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 10:12:41 PM
where dem Ohio fans????????
I knew Tebow could throw.
Id@
Well I wouldnt call that a throw...toss?? floater??? something but it worked :o
and the ball is ours after halftime.
Ohh no I just thought of something.........................Think about all the Gator fans that are going to apear overnite. :'(
Like bucks fans a few years ago.
OMG I love this. Its even more special cause Tebow went to my highschool! HOME OF THE NEASE PANTHERS! 05-06 STATE CHAMPIONS! Anyway go gators. Its half time with a 20pt lead. But dont think that nut in the red vest or something wont talk to his players and his "heisman trophy" winning QB during the break. But we get the ball back in the second half.
Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 10:18:26 PM
OMG I love this. Its even more special cause Tebow went to my highschool! HOME OF THE NEASE PANTHERS! 05-06 STATE CHAMPIONS! Anyway go gators. Its half time with a 20pt lead. But dont think that nut in the red vest or something wont talk to his players and his "heisman trophy" winning QB during the break. But we get the ball back in the second half.
isnt it past your bed time??
I love the fact that my new boss is not only a huge Ohio State fan, but an alumni member, ex player, and graduate of!!!!! Life is good!
jt
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 10:18:09 PM
Ohh no I just thought of something.........................Think about all the Gator fans that are going to apear overnite. :'(
Like bucks fans a few years ago.
hope not,,,,,but I'll be traveling to Cleveland in June in a big truck,,,,loks like I need to get a big magnet made up for the side of the truck.
what do ya'll think of a 3' tall gator head on the side of a semi rolling through Ohio?
Id@
you gotta give em credit... it IS a poisonous nut.
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on January 08, 2007, 10:20:32 PM
I love the fact that my new boss is not only a huge Ohio State fan, but an alumni member, ex player, and graduate of!!!!! Life is good!
jt
What was he the Wawawawa water boy?
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 10:21:18 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 10:18:09 PM
Ohh no I just thought of something.........................Think about all the Gator fans that are going to apear overnite. :'(
Like bucks fans a few years ago.
hope not,,,,,but I'll be traveling to Cleveland in June in a big truck,,,,loks like I need to get a big magnet made up for the side of the truck.
what do ya'll think of a 3' tall gator head on the side of a semi rolling through Ohio?
Id@
sounds good to me.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 10:21:18 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 10:18:09 PM
Ohh no I just thought of something.........................Think about all the Gator fans that are going to apear overnite. :'(
Like bucks fans a few years ago.
hope not,,,,,but I'll be traveling to Cleveland in June in a big truck,,,,loks like I need to get a big magnet made up for the side of the truck.
what do ya'll think of a 3' tall gator head on the side of a semi rolling through Ohio?
Id@
Well they seem to be rollin through Ohio now ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 10:22:59 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 10:21:18 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 10:18:09 PM
Ohh no I just thought of something.........................Think about all the Gator fans that are going to apear overnite. :'(
Like bucks fans a few years ago.
hope not,,,,,but I'll be traveling to Cleveland in June in a big truck,,,,loks like I need to get a big magnet made up for the side of the truck.
what do ya'll think of a 3' tall gator head on the side of a semi rolling through Ohio?
Id@
Well they seem to be rollin through Ohio now ;)
good point, didn't think of that.
Id@
We're half way there :o
I know it's the championship game and all,,,,but why would we care about the marching bands now when we haven't cared all season long?
more drinky for me.
Id@
wow this is great so far!!! who is this smith guy they were talkin bout? somethin bout a heisman winner or somethin. i havent seen any smith that deservs a heisman. hmmm. o well. were kickin the crap outta them. hahaha. wheres ebtrx450r? huh? what happened? huh. well its not over but it is gettin good. im out for now. latta.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 10:31:38 PM
I know it's the championship game and all,,,,but why would we care about the marching bands now when we haven't cared all season long?
more drinky for me.
Id@
Well they have played better than the team sooo far
time to pay attention again.
Id@
Ohio state sucks my baaaaaawls. T. Smith is doing HORRIBLE!
What the hell are they doing??? Why all the cute stuff?
did he trip himself?
Heisman,,,,ouch
Id@
"I don't need no stinking helmet"
Id@
Quote from: gearhead400 on January 08, 2007, 10:45:44 PM
Ohio state sucks my baaaaaawls. T. Smith is doing HORRIBLE!
Shoot mayby Kerrie Underwood went to see him after she screwed up Romo!!!
when will the announcers give credit to the gators for making the buckeyes play so bad, really kickin ass, and stop talkin like it's just an off nite for the buckeyes???
THIS is what happens when Ohio plays a GOOD team.
Id@
Not Good!!!! Ohio D has stepped up
well, they were tired of trying to depend on the other half of the team ;-)
Id@
Florida D ;D will hold!!!!
I finally hear the announcer say that he had to give credit to Florida's defense.
bout time.
Id@
who thinks ohio should of stayed in the locker room?
It's great to be.......
Quote from: gearhead400 on January 08, 2007, 11:06:30 PM
who thinks ohio should of stayed in the locker room?
right here.
Id@
those bucs fans look awful,,,,someone should give them a drink.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 11:11:49 PM
those bucs fans look awful,,,,someone should give them a drink.
Id@
I think they have been smoking some of those leaves :Dead.gif
I'm wondering where THIS Gator team came from,,,,,,were the Gators always this good, or Ohio that bad?
holy crap!
Id@
The D has been there all year. Only loss was due to one lousy punt effort.
Looks like Tebow set us up for a touchdown.
I hate to see a child cry,,,,,,
except when the kid is wearing an Ohio shirt and sitting in the stands in Arizona >:D
Id@
LMAO jessica yelled at me because I said "Im sorry little fellow, you just have to accept your gonna grow up a loser."
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!! 41-14, Florida is stomping Ohio State!!!!! GO TEBOW!!!!!!
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 08, 2007, 11:35:06 PM
LMAO jessica yelled at me because I said "Im sorry little fellow, you just have to accept your gonna grow up a loser."
Thats funny right there. ;D
HAHAHAHA! I found the big bad poision nut hiding among the crowd. I cant find Ohios band and red vest is now reading a book instead of coaching! It just doesnt get any better then this. All the hype and all this florida doesnt deserve it crap is now being crushed by a forty burger in the national championship! :P :P :P
Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 11:42:29 PM
HAHAHAHA! I found the big bad poision nut hiding among the crowd. I cant find Ohios band and red vest is now reading a book instead of coaching! It just doesnt get any better then this. All the hype and all this florida doesnt deserve it crap is now being crushed by a forty burger in the national championship! :P :P :P
Go to bed.
LMAO!!!!! T Smith cant even stand up anymore.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 08, 2007, 11:45:34 PM
LMAO!!!!! T Smith cant even stand up anymore.
Good thing he got his trophy before this game :-[
for real..... I am laughin at all these osu fans crying in the stands.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 08, 2007, 11:48:43 PM
for real..... I am laughin at all these osu fans crying in the stands.
They know a Gator is going to also win "american idol" lol
there's no crying in football.....
what is this crap?
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 11:51:45 PM
there's no crying in football.....
what is this crap?
Id@
Thats not what Ohio was playing tonight.
Go Urban,,,it's your birthday, go Urban....
Id@
Thank you for this thread Id@, it was fun
it was fun. thankd id@
Farkin A
Id@
oh yeah,,,,,been fun yall
Id@
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha. small nuts suck. GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH I LOVE THIS!!!!! IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!!!!!!!!! THATS URBAN WARFARE FOR YA!!!!!!!!!!! WHERES YOUR HEISMAN NOW ohio??