THE official GAME thread,,,,comments ongoing throughout the game here.....

Started by Ida_Mann, January 08, 2007, 08:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MadMudder

Wow im reading all of these threads that were days before the game and all it is is OU fans posting these stuipid photoshoped pics. Now where are their cute little pics? Thats right, there getting run over with their team! >:D
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..



MadMudder

Wow 21 to a kickoff return... WOW we are really fearing the vest now... OMG they have 11 yards of total offense and 1 1st down.. We have about 165 and 9 1st downs... Nice now we just got a roughing the passer. cant really argue that one.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

SWAMP_DONKEY



snowmanzz13

banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

MadMudder

Finally here comes one. Took you and your team an extra quarter to show up...
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ida_Mann

I still here,,,,,,cant type as fast though

I had been watching through a delay because I sarted watching the pregame at 8 on the DVR.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

just one buC fan? comeon,,,,,where's the representation here?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 09:31:55 PM
just one buC fan? comeon,,,,,where's the representation here?

Id@

Like most other BUC fans....they only show up when doing well.

klutchbuster400



MadMudder

Yo whos that guy comming out? there calling him the punter or something?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Ida_Mann

Quote from: MadMudder on January 08, 2007, 09:41:16 PM
Yo whos that guy comming out? there calling him the punter or something?

stunted,,,,that was what you heard and it was the commentators talking about ohio's offense.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

k.p.

uhhm...im a longhorn fan..but uhh go osu!!!!i hhate the gators sorry fox17 and others

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY


Ida_Mann

Quote from: warriordude on January 08, 2007, 10:02:21 PM
uhhm...im a longhorn fan..but uhh go osu!!!!i hhate the gators sorry fox17 and others

hmmmm, where's that ban button ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MadMudder

THE RED VEST WAS DENIED 8) 8)  If florida can make this 31 to 14 at the half with the ball back in the 2nd then that would be great.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com