ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: 450_Kid on December 27, 2006, 09:51:13 AM

Title: post some presents
Post by: 450_Kid on December 27, 2006, 09:51:13 AM
everyone whose anyone who got cool presents comeon and post them
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: bigscrub79 on December 27, 2006, 11:09:28 AM
This is one of my best gifts

(http://shops.buyandsell.ie/MrBeer/images/MrBeer/5254.jpg)
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: MPTonyT on December 27, 2006, 11:11:12 AM
(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/mods/dash.jpg)

(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/mods/P1000909.jpg)

(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/mods/tires.jpg)

(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/mptonyt/mods/frontbumper.jpg)


no fair ill trade you my holeshots for a brewmaster brew keg....... ;) ;)
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: lil fat rider on December 27, 2006, 11:15:41 AM
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/100_0347.jpg)

(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/100_0349.jpg)

that all i got
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: MPTonyT on December 27, 2006, 11:16:45 AM
nice helmet.... did the RCA remote come with it or was it extra??? ;D
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: lil fat rider on December 27, 2006, 11:22:20 AM
lol yea but i had to pay the shipping!!
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: xr100racer on December 27, 2006, 11:25:06 AM
Quote from: lil fat rider on December 27, 2006, 11:15:41 AM
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/100_0347.jpg)

(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/100_0349.jpg)

that all i got

I GOT THE SAME EXACT HELMET!!! FOX TRACER PRO   :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: lil fat rider on December 27, 2006, 11:27:52 AM
i like its pretty comfortable
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: xr100racer on December 27, 2006, 11:48:59 AM
indeed, its also looks cool
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: lil fat rider on December 27, 2006, 11:51:13 AM
yeap
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: lil fat rider on December 27, 2006, 11:56:00 AM
c'mon no one elde got anything for xmas
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: Eric5555 on December 27, 2006, 12:11:28 PM
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/250case07.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/camelbak07_hydrobak.jpg)
But I figured out that I cant use these because I have a cracked rim :( :( :( :(
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/michtube.jpg)
and I traded my dad my old 250ex for this
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0127-2.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0174.jpg)
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: 450_Kid on December 27, 2006, 02:02:55 PM
nice 07 fox tracker if anyone out there wants a pair of 05 or 06 fox tracker boots $50 or obo let me know my e-mail is hushed_bang@yahoo.com

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: Fox17 on December 27, 2006, 02:16:23 PM
 8) the P22, and some hunting stuff. and some $. and some other various sweet stuff.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: eldiablo64 on December 27, 2006, 03:13:39 PM
Idon't have pics cause camera is messed up but I got a complete hmf exhaust w/jet,dg alloy nerfs(I actually got these early but they were christmas presents)and on christmas day I got a pair of o'neal element boots,and an o'neal chest protector
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: 450_Kid on December 28, 2006, 08:40:50 PM
BUMP
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on December 28, 2006, 09:34:24 PM
I got new bars, risers and mirrors for my street bike.

Here is a close up

(http://www.members.aol.com/hondatrx450racer/bars.jpg)

(http://www.members.aol.com/hondatrx450racer/custommagnanewbars.jpg)
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: k.p. on December 28, 2006, 09:40:02 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on December 27, 2006, 11:09:28 AM
This is one of my best gifts

(http://shops.buyandsell.ie/MrBeer/images/MrBeer/5254.jpg)


is it any good?hows it taste?
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: bigscrub79 on December 29, 2006, 09:19:10 AM
Quote from: warriordude on December 28, 2006, 09:40:02 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on December 27, 2006, 11:09:28 AM
This is one of my best gifts

(http://shops.buyandsell.ie/MrBeer/images/MrBeer/5254.jpg)


is it any good?hows it taste?
I will let you know in about 2 or 3 weeks when its ready
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: Joedirt on December 29, 2006, 09:25:19 AM
This is what I got... ???

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: Bigscrb15 on December 29, 2006, 09:26:57 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on December 29, 2006, 09:25:19 AM
This is what I got... ???

wow, you must have impressed santa somehow. I can't believe he even came to your house to drop that off.
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: gearhead400 on December 29, 2006, 08:55:20 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on December 27, 2006, 02:16:23 PM
8) the P22, and some hunting stuff. and some $. and some other various sweet stuff.

ahh the P22, love that pistol.


i got a new phone, some new heavy duty straps for the quad and $ so i can fix my present to myself. 4g63t awd laserrrrrr. Few other small things too.
Title: Re: post some presents
Post by: KD 428 on January 02, 2007, 03:03:22 PM
I got 18" ITP mxr6(rear) tires, pro armor kill switch, lots of giftcards, and a week trip to croom!!


(http://i13.tinypic.com/2wpoxmc.jpg)

(http://i18.tinypic.com/2yxq5hl.jpg)

(http://i16.tinypic.com/2uq12yx.jpg)

(http://i17.tinypic.com/2aj81le.jpg)