post some presents

Started by 450_Kid, December 27, 2006, 09:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

450_Kid

everyone whose anyone who got cool presents comeon and post them
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

bigscrub79

This is one of my best gifts

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

MPTonyT










no fair ill trade you my holeshots for a brewmaster brew keg....... ;) ;)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

lil fat rider

#3




that all i got
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

MPTonyT

nice helmet.... did the RCA remote come with it or was it extra??? ;D
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

lil fat rider

lol yea but i had to pay the shipping!!
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

xr100racer

Quote from: lil fat rider on December 27, 2006, 11:15:41 AM




that all i got

I GOT THE SAME EXACT HELMET!!! FOX TRACER PRO   :ThumbsUp.gif

lil fat rider

i like its pretty comfortable
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

xr100racer


lil fat rider

 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

lil fat rider

c'mon no one elde got anything for xmas
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Eric5555



But I figured out that I cant use these because I have a cracked rim :( :( :( :(

and I traded my dad my old 250ex for this

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

450_Kid

nice 07 fox tracker if anyone out there wants a pair of 05 or 06 fox tracker boots $50 or obo let me know my e-mail is hushed_bang@yahoo.com

[attachment deleted by admin]
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

Fox17

#13
 8) the P22, and some hunting stuff. and some $. and some other various sweet stuff.

[attachment deleted by admin]

eldiablo64

Idon't have pics cause camera is messed up but I got a complete hmf exhaust w/jet,dg alloy nerfs(I actually got these early but they were christmas presents)and on christmas day I got a pair of o'neal element boots,and an o'neal chest protector
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

450_Kid

04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

TRX450R_Racer

I got new bars, risers and mirrors for my street bike.

Here is a close up



Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

k.p.


bigscrub79

Quote from: warriordude on December 28, 2006, 09:40:02 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on December 27, 2006, 11:09:28 AM
This is one of my best gifts




is it any good?hows it taste?
I will let you know in about 2 or 3 weeks when its ready
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Joedirt

This is what I got... ???

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Joedirt on December 29, 2006, 09:25:19 AM
This is what I got... ???

wow, you must have impressed santa somehow. I can't believe he even came to your house to drop that off.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

gearhead400

Quote from: Fox17 on December 27, 2006, 02:16:23 PM
8) the P22, and some hunting stuff. and some $. and some other various sweet stuff.

ahh the P22, love that pistol.


i got a new phone, some new heavy duty straps for the quad and $ so i can fix my present to myself. 4g63t awd laserrrrrr. Few other small things too.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

KD 428

I got 18" ITP mxr6(rear) tires, pro armor kill switch, lots of giftcards, and a week trip to croom!!








HONDA CRF450R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com