ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: blaster94 on December 21, 2006, 05:18:26 PM

Title: Chirstmas List
Post by: blaster94 on December 21, 2006, 05:18:26 PM
 My Christmas list is:
1. ipod
2. blaster
3. new tail pipe
      :stoogies.gif
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 21, 2006, 08:28:11 PM
1) hipers
2)bb's
3) guitar hero2
3) walmart guitar haha
4) akraix graphics kit
I dont mind if I end up payin for #3 and 4 though.
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: rubicon500kid on December 21, 2006, 08:29:47 PM
my 2 front teeth
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: Eric5555 on December 21, 2006, 11:28:26 PM
1. 400ex from my dad
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/IMGA0127.jpg)

2. MSR gear bag , and inertubes for my RM from my grandma
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/250case07.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/michtube.jpg)

3. A camoback from my brother
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/camelbak07_hydrobak.jpg)

4. A new Phone from my mom
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j73/eric5555_photos/whoa-phoneDetailsSCPM1KIT.gif)

and I prlly got some other small stuff
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: KD 428 on December 21, 2006, 11:52:03 PM
these things

(http://i12.tinypic.com/2dhu4oo.jpg)

(http://i17.tinypic.com/34qmmfl.jpg)

(http://i13.tinypic.com/2qmj6kx.jpg)

(http://i14.tinypic.com/46y25qr.jpg)

(http://i18.tinypic.com/2ag8epf.jpg)
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: QUAD CHICK #95 on December 22, 2006, 12:04:16 AM
My christmas list is.................................
what ever
I would be happy with everthing  8)
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 22, 2006, 01:17:28 AM
what the heck are those street surfing things kenny?
You gonna be at seminole on saturday?
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: rubicon500kid on December 22, 2006, 01:25:29 AM
i realy dont want any thing lol
my sis got me seat covers
my aunt got me a cb/pa system and a dixie horn
my mom got me fox gear,and some other parts and $ for croom(dam kenny i cant wait to goooo ) and handg garuds
my dad got me sum thing lol

and im buying my self food,atv parts,truck parts and any thing eles
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: KD 428 on December 22, 2006, 03:18:38 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 22, 2006, 01:17:28 AM
what the heck are those street surfing things kenny?
You gonna be at seminole on saturday?

I dont know, but I was riding it everywhere at costco an I'm hooked! I'd like to saturday but I have to go to a stupid party!!!!!!!!!!!ahh
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: TMAN11 on December 23, 2006, 03:48:32 PM
i just want stuff!!.....lol


   ;D ;D
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: Young Gun on December 24, 2006, 07:56:35 PM
I'm getting an Ipod Video 80gig and Money :Y
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: qt314nfla on December 24, 2006, 08:09:33 PM
How the heck do y'all know what your getting.  None the less who it's from?  So much for the element of surprise when you sit w/ the family and open gifts.

I wish for enough money to buy a bunch of land in florida and develop it as several atv/ohv parks.  I want everyone in florida to have safe places to ride.  Seeing the enjoyment that I get from riding and the faces on everyone else would be the best gift I could ever get.
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: klutchbuster400 on December 24, 2006, 09:00:53 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 24, 2006, 08:09:33 PM
How the heck do y'all know what your getting.  None the less who it's from?  So much for the element of surprise when you sit w/ the family and open gifts.

I wish for enough money to buy a bunch of land in florida and develop it as several atv/ohv parks.  I want everyone in florida to have safe places to ride.  Seeing the enjoyment that I get from riding and the faces on everyone else would be the best gift I could ever get.

Now we just have to learn how to beat the lotto system.
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: Eric5555 on December 24, 2006, 11:13:20 PM
hahahahaa
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: SlowJoeRacing on June 21, 2007, 12:09:51 AM
LOL US KIDS WANT ALOT OF STUFF THAT IS ALL EXPENSIVE!!!


FF&J RACING
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 12:28:08 AM
Bump. Well now that its up here what do yall want for this Chrismas, Hanuka, Kwanza, did I miss any? Dont want to leave anybody out there.
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: Southern4x4 on June 21, 2007, 01:01:52 AM
Ok this is getting annoying. Quit bumping up old threads. Its like what your second day back and you alread have 100 post, starts to bring back memories of honda250ex and Raptor700r :( ::)
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 01:08:28 AM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 21, 2007, 01:01:52 AM
Ok this is getting annoying. Quit bumping up old threads. Its like what your second day back and you alread have 100 post, starts to bring back memories of honda250ex and Raptor700r :( ::)
Oh god honda250ex was terrible sorry I never wanted that to happen again.
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: SlowJoeRacing on June 21, 2007, 02:36:41 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 24, 2006, 08:09:33 PM
How the heck do y'all know what your getting.  None the less who it's from?  So much for the element of surprise when you sit w/ the family and open gifts.

I wish for enough money to buy a bunch of land in florida and develop it as several atv/ohv parks.  I want everyone in florida to have safe places to ride.  Seeing the enjoyment that I get from riding and the faces on everyone else would be the best gift I could ever get.
I AGREE......
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 02:48:14 PM
Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on June 21, 2007, 02:36:41 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 24, 2006, 08:09:33 PM
How the heck do y'all know what your getting.  None the less who it's from?  So much for the element of surprise when you sit w/ the family and open gifts.

I wish for enough money to buy a bunch of land in florida and develop it as several atv/ohv parks.  I want everyone in florida to have safe places to ride.  Seeing the enjoyment that I get from riding and the faces on everyone else would be the best gift I could ever get.
I AGREE......
Thats a great gift!
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on August 13, 2007, 04:43:47 AM
Well next christmas I will want:

1)Sell my 06 banshee
2)Buy A 89 banshee roller
3)Lighten and stretch it(Long swinger only)
4)7mm or 10mm Drag Ported Cub
5)Spend it with my Mom
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: KD 428 on August 23, 2007, 12:30:35 PM
Next Christmas Im buying myself GT thunder shocks, 20" holeshot rear GNCC's, and a sticker to croom

and my family's gettin me a maier vented hood, trip to croom, clothes, and maybe front GNCC'S
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: quadracer1992 on August 23, 2007, 08:14:12 PM
Quote from: KD 450 on August 23, 2007, 12:30:35 PM
Next Christmas Im buying myself GT thunder shocks, 20" holeshot rear GNCC's, and a sticker to croom

and my family's gettin me a maier vented hood, trip to croom, clothes, and maybe front GNCC'S
Yeah im getting GT Thunder too they are supposedly great. Lets see if the shocks can handle my riding style.
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: Fox17 on September 07, 2007, 05:33:34 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on August 13, 2007, 04:43:47 AM
Well next christmas I will want:

1)Sell my 06 banshee
2)Buy A 89 banshee roller
3)Lighten and stretch it(Long swinger only)
4)7mm or 10mm Drag Ported Cub
5)Spend it with my Mom

isnt it a lil early?
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on September 07, 2007, 07:23:21 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on September 07, 2007, 05:33:34 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on August 13, 2007, 04:43:47 AM
Well next christmas I will want:

1)Sell my 06 banshee
2)Buy A 89 banshee roller
3)Lighten and stretch it(Long swinger only)
4)7mm or 10mm Drag Ported Cub
5)Spend it with my Mom

isnt it a lil early?

Nope I already started with the motor.Probably will finish it before christmas because I kind of overestimated the price on the motor I was going to get and the swinger.Im not going to lighten it anymore.For christmas Im just going to work my but  off now since I got a job and save up and buy aNew bike.Probably honda 450
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: KD 428 on September 09, 2007, 12:10:54 AM
good thinking
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on September 09, 2007, 02:00:05 AM
Honda 450 is without a doubt the best 450 to trail ride.Not bad at MX either.
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: RancherFreak on September 09, 2007, 02:10:47 AM
My Christmas List Is..

1.New Plastics for my 97 FOREMAN 400
2.Outlaw Tires
3.Snorkel
4.Laptop
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: mud_shredder on December 17, 2007, 10:00:55 PM
Mud_shredder's Christmas list:
Red 220cc Honda Recon (Got it early!!)
Clothes clothes clothes! It's what every girl wants LOL!!!
Cellphone (not gonna get it until I'm 18. Just 6 more years to go!)
Tickets to Rodney Atkins concert (9 out of 10 of you probably don't know him)
Three more webkinz (if you don't know what they are forget about it. Those of you that do... COOL)

that's kinda it
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: 300 quadrunner on December 18, 2007, 04:26:52 PM
3 inch body lift for my truck, and some rims and tires
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: KD 428 on December 23, 2007, 02:11:22 AM
I dont really want anything lol
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2007, 01:58:13 AM
Well I gave myself a 10mill Cub motor for the shee

Others gave me:
Ipod
Sick ass digital camera
New sneakers
call of duty 4 and a new halo 3
Sick cltohes
500$ cash
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 12, 2008, 09:00:20 PM
Well i got...
450R Front Shocks
Red 400EX A arms
MX Vs. ATV Untamed
New TV
Laptop
Clothes
$150 Cash
and a Trip to Ocala for a week

Gave myself a new chest protector, and new gloves lol
Title: Re: Chirstmas List
Post by: Islandbreeze07 on January 12, 2008, 10:20:49 PM
Bought four of my five cousins Webkinz ;)