Chirstmas List

Started by blaster94, December 21, 2006, 05:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blaster94

My Christmas list is:
1. ipod
2. blaster
3. new tail pipe
      :stoogies.gif

klutchbuster400

1) hipers
2)bb's
3) guitar hero2
3) walmart guitar haha
4) akraix graphics kit
I dont mind if I end up payin for #3 and 4 though.

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Eric5555

#3
1. 400ex from my dad


2. MSR gear bag , and inertubes for my RM from my grandma



3. A camoback from my brother


4. A new Phone from my mom


and I prlly got some other small stuff
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

KD 428

#4
these things









HONDA CRF450R

QUAD CHICK #95

My christmas list is.................................
what ever
I would be happy with everthing  8)
:) Kaceebug :)

klutchbuster400

what the heck are those street surfing things kenny?
You gonna be at seminole on saturday?

rubicon500kid

i realy dont want any thing lol
my sis got me seat covers
my aunt got me a cb/pa system and a dixie horn
my mom got me fox gear,and some other parts and $ for croom(dam kenny i cant wait to goooo ) and handg garuds
my dad got me sum thing lol

and im buying my self food,atv parts,truck parts and any thing eles
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

KD 428

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 22, 2006, 01:17:28 AM
what the heck are those street surfing things kenny?
You gonna be at seminole on saturday?

I dont know, but I was riding it everywhere at costco an I'm hooked! I'd like to saturday but I have to go to a stupid party!!!!!!!!!!!ahh
HONDA CRF450R

TMAN11

i just want stuff!!.....lol


   ;D ;D

Young Gun

I'm getting an Ipod Video 80gig and Money :Y
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

qt314nfla

How the heck do y'all know what your getting.  None the less who it's from?  So much for the element of surprise when you sit w/ the family and open gifts.

I wish for enough money to buy a bunch of land in florida and develop it as several atv/ohv parks.  I want everyone in florida to have safe places to ride.  Seeing the enjoyment that I get from riding and the faces on everyone else would be the best gift I could ever get.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: QT314 on December 24, 2006, 08:09:33 PM
How the heck do y'all know what your getting.  None the less who it's from?  So much for the element of surprise when you sit w/ the family and open gifts.

I wish for enough money to buy a bunch of land in florida and develop it as several atv/ohv parks.  I want everyone in florida to have safe places to ride.  Seeing the enjoyment that I get from riding and the faces on everyone else would be the best gift I could ever get.

Now we just have to learn how to beat the lotto system.

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

SlowJoeRacing

LOL US KIDS WANT ALOT OF STUFF THAT IS ALL EXPENSIVE!!!


FF&J RACING
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

Bump. Well now that its up here what do yall want for this Chrismas, Hanuka, Kwanza, did I miss any? Dont want to leave anybody out there.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

Ok this is getting annoying. Quit bumping up old threads. Its like what your second day back and you alread have 100 post, starts to bring back memories of honda250ex and Raptor700r :( ::)
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 21, 2007, 01:01:52 AM
Ok this is getting annoying. Quit bumping up old threads. Its like what your second day back and you alread have 100 post, starts to bring back memories of honda250ex and Raptor700r :( ::)
Oh god honda250ex was terrible sorry I never wanted that to happen again.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: QT314 on December 24, 2006, 08:09:33 PM
How the heck do y'all know what your getting.  None the less who it's from?  So much for the element of surprise when you sit w/ the family and open gifts.

I wish for enough money to buy a bunch of land in florida and develop it as several atv/ohv parks.  I want everyone in florida to have safe places to ride.  Seeing the enjoyment that I get from riding and the faces on everyone else would be the best gift I could ever get.
I AGREE......
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on June 21, 2007, 02:36:41 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 24, 2006, 08:09:33 PM
How the heck do y'all know what your getting.  None the less who it's from?  So much for the element of surprise when you sit w/ the family and open gifts.

I wish for enough money to buy a bunch of land in florida and develop it as several atv/ohv parks.  I want everyone in florida to have safe places to ride.  Seeing the enjoyment that I get from riding and the faces on everyone else would be the best gift I could ever get.
I AGREE......
Thats a great gift!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

06 BaNsHeE

Well next christmas I will want:

1)Sell my 06 banshee
2)Buy A 89 banshee roller
3)Lighten and stretch it(Long swinger only)
4)7mm or 10mm Drag Ported Cub
5)Spend it with my Mom

KD 428

Next Christmas Im buying myself GT thunder shocks, 20" holeshot rear GNCC's, and a sticker to croom

and my family's gettin me a maier vented hood, trip to croom, clothes, and maybe front GNCC'S
HONDA CRF450R

quadracer1992

Quote from: KD 450 on August 23, 2007, 12:30:35 PM
Next Christmas Im buying myself GT thunder shocks, 20" holeshot rear GNCC's, and a sticker to croom

and my family's gettin me a maier vented hood, trip to croom, clothes, and maybe front GNCC'S
Yeah im getting GT Thunder too they are supposedly great. Lets see if the shocks can handle my riding style.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Fox17

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on August 13, 2007, 04:43:47 AM
Well next christmas I will want:

1)Sell my 06 banshee
2)Buy A 89 banshee roller
3)Lighten and stretch it(Long swinger only)
4)7mm or 10mm Drag Ported Cub
5)Spend it with my Mom

isnt it a lil early?

06 BaNsHeE

#24
Quote from: Fox17 on September 07, 2007, 05:33:34 AM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on August 13, 2007, 04:43:47 AM
Well next christmas I will want:

1)Sell my 06 banshee
2)Buy A 89 banshee roller
3)Lighten and stretch it(Long swinger only)
4)7mm or 10mm Drag Ported Cub
5)Spend it with my Mom

isnt it a lil early?

Nope I already started with the motor.Probably will finish it before christmas because I kind of overestimated the price on the motor I was going to get and the swinger.Im not going to lighten it anymore.For christmas Im just going to work my but  off now since I got a job and save up and buy aNew bike.Probably honda 450