ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Fox17 on December 02, 2006, 10:24:15 PM

Title: not very much action today.
Post by: Fox17 on December 02, 2006, 10:24:15 PM
where is everybody? hardly any posts today.
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: 450rcrazy on December 02, 2006, 10:25:42 PM
nothin to sell fox17  Just kidding. saturday sucks as far as people posting.
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: Fox17 on December 02, 2006, 10:26:23 PM
is everybody ridin?
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: 450rcrazy on December 02, 2006, 10:31:08 PM
I think so seems every friday saturday and sunday morning is slow then sunday eve it picks up
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: Palmettobay_recon on December 03, 2006, 12:57:33 AM
I wish I was ridin :'( boredom is setting in.
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: Chillinthemost on December 03, 2006, 01:03:28 AM
There was plenty of action at the Quadscramble today.
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: Ida_Mann on December 03, 2006, 01:24:26 AM
I've barely gotten my head off of a pillow most of the day since Friday afternoon.

missed the company Christmass party, gonna miss out on the race tomorrow in Lakeland,,,,,sucky weekend

Id@
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: 450rcrazy on December 03, 2006, 01:29:42 AM
are ya sick ID@?
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: Ida_Mann on December 03, 2006, 01:55:03 AM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 03, 2006, 01:29:42 AM
are ya sick ID@?

muco, I had to send a text message to my boss telling him I wasn't making it to the party and he tested me back saying he was sick as a dog too,,,,,should be fun next week.

good thing there's not much going on this time of year at work.

Id@
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: 450rcrazy on December 03, 2006, 01:58:15 AM
hope ya feel better dude take it easy and get plenty of rest
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: Ida_Mann on December 03, 2006, 02:13:04 AM
that's my problem,,,,I don't like sleeping and rarely get more than 5 hours a night by choice, since Friday I think I've averaged about 15 hours a day,,,,oh well, kudos to those who are healthy to ride this weekend,,,color me jealous ;-)

Id@
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: Fox17 on December 03, 2006, 03:16:41 AM
get well soon man.
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: Ida_Mann on December 03, 2006, 04:26:19 PM
watching the Gator game last night helped ;-)

Id@
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: Fox17 on December 03, 2006, 06:43:47 PM
it was stressful though.
Title: Re: not very much action today.
Post by: twitch on December 03, 2006, 11:05:57 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 03, 2006, 04:26:19 PM
watching the Gator game last night helped ;-)

Yes...Hopefully there will be some good news in about 2 hours