not very much action today.

Started by Fox17, December 02, 2006, 10:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

where is everybody? hardly any posts today.

450rcrazy

nothin to sell fox17  Just kidding. saturday sucks as far as people posting.

Fox17


450rcrazy

I think so seems every friday saturday and sunday morning is slow then sunday eve it picks up

Palmettobay_recon

I wish I was ridin :'( boredom is setting in.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Chillinthemost

There was plenty of action at the Quadscramble today.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Ida_Mann

I've barely gotten my head off of a pillow most of the day since Friday afternoon.

missed the company Christmass party, gonna miss out on the race tomorrow in Lakeland,,,,,sucky weekend

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

450rcrazy


Ida_Mann

Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 03, 2006, 01:29:42 AM
are ya sick ID@?

muco, I had to send a text message to my boss telling him I wasn't making it to the party and he tested me back saying he was sick as a dog too,,,,,should be fun next week.

good thing there's not much going on this time of year at work.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

450rcrazy

hope ya feel better dude take it easy and get plenty of rest

Ida_Mann

that's my problem,,,,I don't like sleeping and rarely get more than 5 hours a night by choice, since Friday I think I've averaged about 15 hours a day,,,,oh well, kudos to those who are healthy to ride this weekend,,,color me jealous ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17


Ida_Mann

watching the Gator game last night helped ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17


twitch

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 03, 2006, 04:26:19 PM
watching the Gator game last night helped ;-)

Yes...Hopefully there will be some good news in about 2 hours
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john