ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Alba450 on November 13, 2006, 06:19:46 PM

Title: B-Class.....
Post by: Alba450 on November 13, 2006, 06:19:46 PM
I moved up in the B-Class Saturday Night.  Got the holeshot on both moto's and oh yea got 1st!!!!

MOTO 1: Adam Deane 1st
             Besim Balla   2nd

MOTO 2: Besim Balla 1st
              Adam Deane 2nd.

         I had a great time!!!!

The C-Class is big....Oh yea sinan fell off of his LTR on the holeshot(what more could you expect from him..LOL)
Title: Re: B-Class.....
Post by: 53yfz450 on November 13, 2006, 06:44:09 PM
lol......cool

yeah i had a pretty good weekend. i beat a pro.lol
Title: Re: B-Class.....
Post by: Alba450 on November 13, 2006, 06:50:31 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 13, 2006, 06:44:09 PM
lol......cool

yeah i had a pretty good weekend. i beat a pro.lol

Thanks~

Dang!!!......Keep up the good work!
Title: Re: B-Class.....
Post by: Hondarider22 on November 13, 2006, 07:10:51 PM
Quote from: Alba450 on November 13, 2006, 06:19:46 PM
I moved up in the B-Class Saturday Night.  Got the holeshot on both moto's and oh yea got 1st!!!!

MOTO 1: Adam Deane 1st
             Besim Balla   2nd

MOTO 2: Besim Balla 1st
              Adam Deane 2nd.

         I had a great time!!!!

The C-Class is big....Oh yea sinan fell off of his LTR on the holeshot(what more could you expect from him..LOL)


.......wow
Title: Re: B-Class.....
Post by: #26YFZ on November 14, 2006, 03:46:37 PM
haha the B class at sunshine is funny....come ride the B class at a SSQSA race....


oh, good job....
Title: Re: B-Class.....
Post by: Alba450 on November 14, 2006, 06:28:24 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on November 14, 2006, 03:46:37 PM
haha the B class at sunshine is funny....come ride the B class at a SSQSA race....


oh, good job....

OK.......No problem.lol
Title: Re: B-Class.....
Post by: #26YFZ on November 14, 2006, 06:30:29 PM
SSQSA is at Quicktrack this weekend.....you gonna be there?
Title: Re: B-Class.....
Post by: Hondarider22 on November 14, 2006, 07:17:41 PM
besim isnt 16  ;)
Title: Re: B-Class.....
Post by: #13_LT-R450 on November 15, 2006, 07:44:43 AM
yea maby next year for him :P

oh and ADAM FISH TALED ME!!!!!!!!

WTF,  Me and Besim were up front during the Holeshot, than I let him go a little and all of a sudden somebody hits my rear tire and turns my quad and I fell and I start tumbling, and thank god nobody ran me over!

anyway, I guess I could go in B class, cuz there are only 4 C riders and they all suck ::) B class has like 5 riders.

oh well I could just sand bag ;D

Title: Re: B-Class.....
Post by: 53yfz450 on November 15, 2006, 08:27:02 AM
Quote from: #13_LT-R450 on November 15, 2006, 07:44:43 AM
yea maby next year for him :P

oh and ADAM FISH TALED ME!!!!!!!!

WTF,  Me and Besim were up front during the Holeshot, than I let him go a little and all of a sudden somebody hits my rear tire and turns my quad and I fell and I start tumbling, and thank god nobody ran me over!

anyway, I guess I could go in B class, cuz there are only 4 C riders and they all suck ::) B class has like 5 riders.

oh well I could just sand bag ;D



in order to sand bag u must ride in a class slower than ur speed. and im pretty sure it doesnt get any lower than C.