B-Class.....

Started by Alba450, November 13, 2006, 06:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

I moved up in the B-Class Saturday Night.  Got the holeshot on both moto's and oh yea got 1st!!!!

MOTO 1: Adam Deane 1st
             Besim Balla   2nd

MOTO 2: Besim Balla 1st
              Adam Deane 2nd.

         I had a great time!!!!

The C-Class is big....Oh yea sinan fell off of his LTR on the holeshot(what more could you expect from him..LOL)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

lol......cool

yeah i had a pretty good weekend. i beat a pro.lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 13, 2006, 06:44:09 PM
lol......cool

yeah i had a pretty good weekend. i beat a pro.lol

Thanks~

Dang!!!......Keep up the good work!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Hondarider22

Quote from: Alba450 on November 13, 2006, 06:19:46 PM
I moved up in the B-Class Saturday Night.  Got the holeshot on both moto's and oh yea got 1st!!!!

MOTO 1: Adam Deane 1st
             Besim Balla   2nd

MOTO 2: Besim Balla 1st
              Adam Deane 2nd.

         I had a great time!!!!

The C-Class is big....Oh yea sinan fell off of his LTR on the holeshot(what more could you expect from him..LOL)


.......wow

#26YFZ

#4
haha the B class at sunshine is funny....come ride the B class at a SSQSA race....


oh, good job....

Alba450

Quote from: #26YFZ on November 14, 2006, 03:46:37 PM
haha the B class at sunshine is funny....come ride the B class at a SSQSA race....


oh, good job....

OK.......No problem.lol
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

#26YFZ

SSQSA is at Quicktrack this weekend.....you gonna be there?

Hondarider22


#13_LT-R450

yea maby next year for him :P

oh and ADAM FISH TALED ME!!!!!!!!

WTF,  Me and Besim were up front during the Holeshot, than I let him go a little and all of a sudden somebody hits my rear tire and turns my quad and I fell and I start tumbling, and thank god nobody ran me over!

anyway, I guess I could go in B class, cuz there are only 4 C riders and they all suck ::) B class has like 5 riders.

oh well I could just sand bag ;D

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

53yfz450

Quote from: #13_LT-R450 on November 15, 2006, 07:44:43 AM
yea maby next year for him :P

oh and ADAM FISH TALED ME!!!!!!!!

WTF,  Me and Besim were up front during the Holeshot, than I let him go a little and all of a sudden somebody hits my rear tire and turns my quad and I fell and I start tumbling, and thank god nobody ran me over!

anyway, I guess I could go in B class, cuz there are only 4 C riders and they all suck ::) B class has like 5 riders.

oh well I could just sand bag ;D



in order to sand bag u must ride in a class slower than ur speed. and im pretty sure it doesnt get any lower than C.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com