hey guys check out www.brucekingphoto.com he was taking pics at the track and they are AWESOME!!!! he has pretty much everyone!
Nice ............. 8)
awesome pictures hope hes at the races down the road
He'll keep coming if people buy his pic's.
those are some great pics. We will be buying some to suport him comming out to the races hope others do as well.
Can we get him to stay longer than just practice? Seems like people race harder and the track is not as crowded during the heats.
I asked him the same thing. He said it's the lighting he's after. That's why he left after practice, because it started to get dark.
Im thinking maybe we could get him there earler for photo sessions?
I'll ask him. He got there at like 3 this past Saturday.
Cool pics!
I'll have to fight that guy with the #13 though if I switch it up to flat track, because that's my number.
Also, Quad32x wanted to sell me his "racing leathers". Is it a rule that you have to wear chaps, and a leather vest for "protective purposes" in order to race?
i think mine is the best ;)
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 19, 2006, 08:50:50 PM
I'll ask him. He got there at like 3 this past Saturday.
Ive been chatting back and forth with him today. I hoping to get his some business so he will consider becoming a league sponsor.. If he come next points race. would you allow bikes on the track early for photo sessions? I know Dave and I have wanted side by side action shots of us for quite some time.
"Photo Sessions"? Who are you Hilton sisters or the Ware brothers?
Damn posers.LOL
I don't care. I'm sure we can set up something for your prima donna photo session. Are you going to need a dressing room or a certain type of food or couch or anything like that?LOL
Yes I will need my own personal support crew so get that taken care. Thanks. :D
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 19, 2006, 09:48:52 PM
"Photo Sessions"? Who are you Hilton sisters or the Ware brothers?
Damn posers.LOL
I don't care. I'm sure we can set up something for your prima donna photo session. Are you going to need a dressing room or a certain type of food or couch or anything like that?LOL
Bowl of M&M's with all the brown ones removed?
Looks like it was some good racing there! I hope that we can get involved, probably in the next round...
Good luck! :Fp
Keith
Quote from: Mark Potter on September 20, 2006, 03:33:55 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 19, 2006, 09:48:52 PM
"Photo Sessions"? Who are you Hilton sisters or the Ware brothers?
Damn posers.LOL
I don't care. I'm sure we can set up something for your prima donna photo session. Are you going to need a dressing room or a certain type of food or couch or anything like that?LOL
Bowl of M&M's with all the brown ones removed?
no, a bowl of skittles with all the green one's removed...