S.F.T.L. PROFESSIONAL PICS ARE UP!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, September 19, 2006, 04:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

hey guys check out www.brucekingphoto.com he was taking pics at the track and they are AWESOME!!!! he has pretty much everyone!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

tat2mike

awesome pictures hope hes at the races down the road
Formally tecatemike

fastrnrik

He'll keep coming if people buy his pic's.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

those are some great pics. We will be buying some to suport him comming out to the races hope others do as well.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

1fastltr450

Can we get him to stay longer than just practice? Seems like people race harder and the track is not as crowded during the heats.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

fastrnrik

I asked him the same thing. He said it's the lighting he's after. That's why he left after practice, because it started to get dark.

Hoosier Daddy

Im thinking maybe we could get him there earler for photo sessions?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

I'll ask him. He got there at like 3 this past Saturday.

UncleRico

Cool pics!

I'll have to fight that guy with the #13 though if I switch it up to flat track, because that's my number.


Also, Quad32x wanted to sell me his "racing leathers". Is it a rule that you have to wear chaps, and a leather vest for "protective purposes" in order to race?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dreth


Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 19, 2006, 08:50:50 PM
I'll ask him. He got there at like 3 this past Saturday.

Ive been chatting back and forth with him today. I hoping to get his some business so he will consider becoming a league sponsor.. If he come next points race. would you allow bikes on the track early for photo sessions? I know Dave and I have wanted side by side action shots of us for quite some time.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

"Photo Sessions"? Who are you Hilton sisters or the Ware brothers?  
Damn posers.LOL
I don't care. I'm sure we can set up something for your prima donna photo session. Are you going to need a dressing room or a certain type of food or couch or anything like that?LOL

HillKiller

   Yes I will need my own personal support crew so get that taken care. Thanks. :D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Mark Potter

Quote from: fastrnrik on September 19, 2006, 09:48:52 PM
"Photo Sessions"? Who are you Hilton sisters or the Ware brothers?  
Damn posers.LOL
I don't care. I'm sure we can set up something for your prima donna photo session. Are you going to need a dressing room or a certain type of food or couch or anything like that?LOL

Bowl of M&M's with all the brown ones removed?

bmd11

Looks like it was some good racing there! I hope that we can get involved, probably in the next round...
Good luck! :Fp
Keith
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

HillKiller

Quote from: Mark Potter on September 20, 2006, 03:33:55 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 19, 2006, 09:48:52 PM
"Photo Sessions"? Who are you Hilton sisters or the Ware brothers?  
Damn posers.LOL
I don't care. I'm sure we can set up something for your prima donna photo session. Are you going to need a dressing room or a certain type of food or couch or anything like that?LOL

Bowl of M&M's with all the brown ones removed?

   no, a bowl of skittles with all the green one's removed...
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com