Well guys do to Mother Nature the will be NO RACE on 9/02/06, the first points race will be 09/16/06. I will update the SFTL website here in a few. Plain and simple due to the heavy rains everyday and the upcoming storm the track has been turned to slop, if you guys have seen gumbo clay you can relate! Were turning the 9/16/06 race from a non-points to a points race.
Feel free to post questions about the race or series on this thread.
Chris
Thank You for the post Chris.
Yes, due to the recent weather (lots & lots of rain), and the TropicalStorm/Hurricane that is supposed to be coming, the Sep. 2nd race at Thunderbowl has been cancelled. All the rain has halted the track construction, and it will take SEVERAL days for the new clay to dry out where it's workable. The upside is that it gives everybody 2 more weeks to get their quads ready to race.
yeah, I guess monsoon season isn't good for track repair. the trail riding must be nice though.
Quote from: yfz#78 on August 29, 2006, 12:14:42 AM
yeah, I guess monsoon season isn't good for track repair. the trail riding must be nice though.
Trail riding? What's that? It's on an oval or nothing. And now it's just nothing :'( :'( :'(
I feel a pool party coming on! :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: HillKiller on August 29, 2006, 07:27:47 AM
Quote from: yfz#78 on August 29, 2006, 12:14:42 AM
yeah, I guess monsoon season isn't good for track repair. the trail riding must be nice though.
Trail riding? What's that? It's on an oval or nothing. And now it's just nothing :'( :'( :'(
Well I guess Brewmaster will be off the hook :( How 'bout it Brew, are you going to make it on the 16th instead?
You mean "Hurricane Party"? ;D Will it be CO?? ;D
C.O.?, Depends on whos there.... :-\
Well........ El Crapo!!!!
I was really looking forward to this weekend, but you can't fool with Mother Nature. I can only imagine Brady's frustration with all of the rain the past week.
Anyway, I am out of town the following two weekends, so I hope to see Ya'll in Jasper, MAYBE with the LT250/500 hybrid!!
And does anyone know if Jasper has any practice nites and do they allow overnite camping at the track?
Jim
Quote from: Skully on August 29, 2006, 08:47:25 AM
Well........ El Crapo!!!!
I was really looking forward to this weekend, but you can't fool with Mother Nature. I can only imagine Brady's frustration with all of the rain the past week.
Anyway, I am out of town the following two weekends, so I hope to see Ya'll in Jasper, MAYBE with the LT250/500 hybrid!!
And does anyone know if Jasper has any practice nites and do they allow overnite camping at the track?
Jim
Jim,
I will put in a call to Wade at Jasper and find out if camping is ok and if the have any hookups. We are still on for Sept 23 but they don't have practice nights except for the afternoon before racing starts.
oh well...... i kinda figured we would get rained out!! i could use the extra weekend to work on my bike anyway... and dougs hookiedookie motor.... :P
Thanks Dave,
My trailer is self-contained if that helps any.
I haven't been able to reach Wade but I spoke with some guys who have been there. They said there is room to park but not certain if there is water/ elec but there is a campground at the same exit...Eagle Lake I think.
sorry to here it but it works for me so i can get my sons quad back together ! didnt want him to miss the 1st race and now he wont have to. see yall on th 16
Well i guess you guys have luck on your side! Ill be at the next race, that gives me enough time to see who else I can bring. You girls better get some practice, hit the gym, start working out. Because Im coming to wear you out! 8)
Hey Red,
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/thstfu.gif)
Oh and,
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/ththbitch_slap.jpg)
screw you dude.
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 31, 2006, 08:54:16 AM
screw you dude.
Brew, I found this pic of you... you have some explaining to do..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_brew.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/brew.jpg)
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 31, 2006, 08:54:16 AM
screw you dude.
Dang Brew ! If your looking to get your a$$ whipped at the track just keep talkin to THAT GUY in a rude and nasty manner and thats what you will get ! It aint NOTHING for that fellow to whoop a mans a$$ ! You may of heard of him. And after a good ole Florida style a$$ whoopin he might just give you a sound cornholeing. Hes done it before and Im sure he would do it again ! :o
Quote from: Quad32x on August 31, 2006, 11:40:02 AM
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 31, 2006, 08:54:16 AM
screw you dude.
Dang Brew ! If your looking to get your a$$ whipped at the track just keep talkin to THAT GUY in a rude and nasty manner and thats what you will get ! It aint NOTHING for that fellow to whoop a mans a$$ ! You may of heard of him. And after a good ole Florida style a$$ whoopin he might just give you a sound cornholeing. Hes done it before and Im sure he would do it again ! :o
How about i do the whoopin and your do the cornin'? thats the way we usually do it.. ;D
Hell, I'll do the corn holein'. If I close my eyes it'll be whatever lovely lady I want. Plus, you may not know that pitchin' don't make you queer, just catchin'. Besides, I'm married, so this might be the closest I get to some "action" this month. :o
WOW! you need Oprah!
hey ric i dont believe i would have told that!! !! :o
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 31, 2006, 11:48:47 AM
Hell, I'll do the corn holein'. If I close my eyes it'll be whatever lovely lady I want. Plus, you may not know that pitchin' don't make you queer, just catchin'. Besides, I'm married, so this might be the closest I get to some "action" this month. :o
Hey, I don't know if the invitation to camp at my place when your at Crossroads now applies to Grady. LOL.
bradys friday night date
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/Sheepguy.jpg)
Oprah? A big, fat, rich, black woman. Hmmm.... OK, for those kind of $$$$ I'll do what needs to be done. LOL.
Baaaa... She's HOT!!! Thanks Hoosier, I'm going to the lavatory for a minute.
Hoosier, sent you a PM.
Are you guys for real ? That one guy will beat Brews butt and then poke himself in there too ? Thats too funny ! I`ll drive down there just to see that ! Squeal like a pig little chubby boy ! 2:L
Quote from: O-so-fast on August 31, 2006, 12:56:56 PM
Are you guys for real ? That one guy will beat Brews butt and then poke himself in there too ? Thats too funny ! I`ll drive down there just to see that ! Squeal like a pig little chubby boy ! 2:L
are you gonna be there o so slow or are you just a keyboard racer fag like brew :'(
Whats with the hostility friend ? Ive never seen you ride so Im not going to dis you. Just watch what you say to someone you dont know. :gr
I AINT YOUR BUDDY, FRIEND OR PAL !!! but with all the new screen names lately don't know who's real or fictional :o
Well when I show up and put a size 12 up your butt you will know Im real ! If you know whats good for ya you had better just shut that tater hole under your nose ! :F
ooooooooooooooooooh i'm scared you keyboard pu$$y i mean bully :no :hotty2.gif :W
dont even worry o so fast he rides the short bus!! this is how short bus people act!! :o ;D
He might ride the short bus, but im the driver!
I dont think that size 12 is gonna Be big Enough!
Just make sure your not biting off more than you can chew
Man got my rag running tonight!! im almost ready now hahaha