I added a shout box today that works kinda like a chat. You can just type in a message and click shout. Let me know how you like it.
it is cool. leave it please. :ThumbsUp.gif
Yeah. The question is, is it a chat or a shout box? A true shout box wouldn't refresh every 5 seconds. It might be every minute or something like that. Then, you couldn't chat. Hmmm.
Oh yeah, you can minimize the shout box, too. Click that little square on the right side.
i think its more of a open chat. but its still cool 8)
It makes me sorta nervous...
I was like "Hey, What's up?" and then Fox17 was like "What are you wearing?"
and I was like "I gotta go."
yes, it refreshes way too much, great idea though i like it
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 28, 2006, 09:44:58 PM
yes, it refreshes way too much, great idea though i like it
I thought it was just me. Haven't been on for a couple days due to new computer and just busy as hell. But it does seem like, atleast on my computer, hard to keep up with, I have to keep going down.
I do think it is cool though, great work bones...
Give it 2 weeks before some one gets offended by what gets written in there lol
Quote from: o4250 on August 29, 2006, 01:18:49 AM
Give it 2 weeks before some one gets offended by what gets written in there lol
"Probably one of those filthy Danes, Ronnie" - Ron and Ron
Quote from: o4250 on August 29, 2006, 01:18:49 AM
Give it 2 weeks before some one gets offended by what gets written in there lol
Too bad images cant be posted...
Cool idea, but I am noticing that I have the same problem where I have to keep scrolling down in order to see the latest shout out. When I finally get all the way to the bottom it automatically scrolls back to the top.
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 29, 2006, 03:59:06 AM
Cool idea, but I am noticing that I have the same problem where I have to keep scrolling down in order to see the latest shout out. When I finally get all the way to the bottom it automatically scrolls back to the top.
Same thing for me. It also seems like it is affecting the loading of all the other pages too.
Like when I click to go to a new board it is slow loading the next page and it seems like it is waiting for the chat box the refresh before it loads the next page.
I changed the refresh on it from 5 seconds to 10. Lets see how that works out.
Looks pretty good, we'll see how the constant refreshing does. I would think you could set it up to refresh when someone posts.
i recommended this a while ago. i'm glad to see you used my suggestion.
lol, ok.