Just cleaned my YFZ from Saturday night racing. Man it was muddy if I knew I would have put on GNCC tires. The track was wet/muddy & very loose. I got 2nd place in both moto's and finished 2nd overall. Here's some before & after pics you can really tell how dirty it was.....lol
tell me what you guys think......And yea I used ***Liquid Performance***
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/LiquidPerformance001.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/LiquidPerformance002.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/LiquidPerformance004.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/LiquidPerformance005.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/LiquidPerformance006.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/LiquidPerformance011.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/LiquidPerformance012.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/LiquidPerformance013.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/LiquidPerformance014.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/LiquidPerformance015.jpg)
nice!!!!! there is nothing better than LP. 8)
i think you should photoshop a pic of it half clean half dirty. :P
you missed a spot, ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 27, 2006, 10:52:18 PM
nice!!!!! there is nothing better than LP. 8)
i think you should photoshop a pic of it half clean half dirty. :P
Thanks....Yea LP is the $hit!!! man I never knew it was soo good!!!!
You can do the photoshop if you want.
no im to lazy.lol
Oh yea I forgot to post it up top. I was powersliding and my right front tire hit the inside of the turn and I fliped the whole quad!!! I got up fasst and flipped it over again and my Bars didnt bend...I was soo happy!!! But Stockers do $uck!
where are your fasst ???
Looks brand new! Nice job.
"Thanks....Yea LP is the $hit!!! man I never knew it was soo good!!!!"
LP sounds like it would be good for everythang':
Damn dude, what'd ya clean your bike with it's smokin'...
"Liquid Performance man"
Dude... your are tearing it up today you take some kind of energy drink?...
Of course, "Liquid Performance man"
Holy crap, what gas you running man, you got crazy horsepower today bro',
What do you think, "Liquid Performance man"
Sorry 'bout that... was just what I thought of when I read this thread. LOL
Anyway, you got nice looking YFZ mon', when it's clean!
Dano
Sweet bike.....dif. looks better clean. ;D
wow!! thats a big difference.
sweet.
Mad cash spent on suspension, and stock bars?
where can you get liquid performance? and how much? never heard of it..
liquidperformance.com (http://liquidperformance.com) you can get it straight from them. or i bet you can get it at a local dealer.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 28, 2006, 12:22:24 AM
liquidperformance.com (http://liquidperformance.com) you can get it straight from them. or i bet you can get it at a local dealer.
You can tell them Besim Balla & Jake Gunn sent ya!!!
How much LP do you have to drink before in order to get your bike that clean?
I just got some and it doesn't taste that good.
"Liquid Performance Man, it's the best"
Quote from: UncleRico on August 28, 2006, 12:49:05 AM
How much LP do you have to drink before in order to get your bike that clean?
I just got some and it doesn't taste that good.
"Liquid Performance Man, it's the best"
I get a 8 OZ bottle and go 3/4 LP (ATV Wash) & 1/4 U4(Race Gas) I inheial then jug it down and I get to work......really helps your brain cells!
sweet looking quad!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Alba450 on August 28, 2006, 12:56:59 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 28, 2006, 12:49:05 AM
How much LP do you have to drink before in order to get your bike that clean?
I just got some and it doesn't taste that good.
"Liquid Performance Man, it's the best"
I get a 8 OZ bottle and go 3/4 LP (ATV Wash) & 1/4 U4(Race Gas) I inheial then jug it down and I get to work......really helps your brain cells!
hmm. maybe i should try that.
Quote from: Fox17 on August 28, 2006, 01:27:39 AM
Quote from: Alba450 on August 28, 2006, 12:56:59 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 28, 2006, 12:49:05 AM
How much LP do you have to drink before in order to get your bike that clean?
I just got some and it doesn't taste that good.
"Liquid Performance Man, it's the best"
I get a 8 OZ bottle and go 3/4 LP (ATV Wash) & 1/4 U4(Race Gas) I inheial then jug it down and I get to work......really helps your brain cells!
hmm. maybe i should try that.
Yea it helps alot with the internal organs!
Did the LP clean your quad so good the fasst bars turned to stock or somehting?
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 28, 2006, 03:13:30 AM
Did the LP clean your quad so good the fasst bars turned to stock or somehting?
You got that right!
nice quad and nice rover in the back
so how much does liquid performance cost since the website doesn't have any price list??? Interested in ordering some but want to know how much first? :-\
Quote from: robo02cop on August 29, 2006, 09:37:37 PM
so how much does liquid performance cost since the website doesn't have any price list??? Interested in ordering some but want to know how much first? :-\
"How much would you pay for something as good as this...
29.95.....19.95....?
"But wait...there's more...."
How about $6.95?
http://www.pitposse.com/lipecywa.html
Now, how about fixing all these parking tickets for me?
yeah pit posse is great. i live next door.lol
QuoteI get a 8 OZ bottle and go 3/4 LP (ATV Wash) & 1/4 U4(Race Gas) I inheial then jug it down and I get to work......really helps your brain cells!
I've tried that mix it works good but burns bad on the way out
Quote from: 450rcrazy on August 29, 2006, 10:09:06 PM
QuoteI get a 8 OZ bottle and go 3/4 LP (ATV Wash) & 1/4 U4(Race Gas) I inheial then jug it down and I get to work......really helps your brain cells!
I've tried that mix it works good but burns bad on the way out
Well their are always side-affects
how long did it take u to clean it ?
i know how to use photoshop ok. just because your brother knows alot about computers it doesnt mean you know everything too. so shut up.
Quote from: sweetrider215 on August 29, 2006, 11:36:08 PM
how long did it take u to clean it ?
with LP and a pressure washer probably bout 20-30 mins.
you dont need a pressure washer. i can clean it that clean in about 10-15 minutes.
what do you use? a hose?
yup!
o just wandering
sorry about bringing back an old topic but here ya go ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice bike!!!!!!!!