Before & After cleaning pics of my YFZ!

Started by Alba450, August 27, 2006, 10:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Just cleaned my YFZ from Saturday night racing.  Man it was muddy if I knew I would have put on GNCC tires.  The track was wet/muddy & very loose.  I got 2nd place in both moto's and finished 2nd overall.  Here's some before & after pics you can really tell how dirty it was.....lol


tell me what you guys think......And yea I used ***Liquid Performance***












Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

nice!!!!! there is nothing better than LP. 8)

i think you should photoshop a pic of it half clean half dirty. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

superstar


Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 27, 2006, 10:52:18 PM
nice!!!!! there is nothing better than LP. 8)

i think you should photoshop a pic of it half clean half dirty. :P

Thanks....Yea LP is the $hit!!! man I never knew it was soo good!!!!


You can do the photoshop if you want.
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Oh yea I forgot to post it up top.  I was powersliding and my right front tire hit the inside of the turn and I fliped the whole quad!!!  I got up fasst and flipped it over again and my Bars didnt bend...I was soo happy!!!  But Stockers do $uck!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

SpringHill Riderz


310R_Dude

"Thanks....Yea LP is the $hit!!! man I never knew it was soo good!!!!"

LP sounds like it would be good for everythang':

Damn dude, what'd ya clean your bike with it's smokin'...
"Liquid Performance man"

Dude... your are tearing it up today you take some kind of energy drink?...
Of course, "Liquid Performance man"

Holy crap, what gas you running man, you got crazy horsepower today bro',
What do you think, "Liquid Performance man"

Sorry 'bout that... was just what I thought of when I read this thread. LOL

Anyway, you got nice looking YFZ mon', when it's clean!

Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

Fox17


fastrnrik

Mad cash spent on suspension, and stock bars?

Cory1020

where can you get liquid performance? and how much? never heard of it..
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

53yfz450

liquidperformance.com you can get it straight from them. or i bet you can get it at a local dealer.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 28, 2006, 12:22:24 AM
liquidperformance.com you can get it straight from them. or i bet you can get it at a local dealer.

You can tell them Besim Balla & Jake Gunn sent ya!!!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

UncleRico

How much LP do you have to drink before in order to get your bike that clean?

I just got some and it doesn't taste that good.


"Liquid Performance Man, it's the best"


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Alba450

Quote from: UncleRico on August 28, 2006, 12:49:05 AM
How much LP do you have to drink before in order to get your bike that clean?

I just got some and it doesn't taste that good.


"Liquid Performance Man, it's the best"




I get a 8 OZ bottle and go 3/4 LP (ATV Wash) & 1/4 U4(Race Gas) I inheial then jug it down and I get to work......really helps your brain cells!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

Fox17

Quote from: Alba450 on August 28, 2006, 12:56:59 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 28, 2006, 12:49:05 AM
How much LP do you have to drink before in order to get your bike that clean?

I just got some and it doesn't taste that good.


"Liquid Performance Man, it's the best"




I get a 8 OZ bottle and go 3/4 LP (ATV Wash) & 1/4 U4(Race Gas) I inheial then jug it down and I get to work......really helps your brain cells!


hmm. maybe i should try that.

Alba450

Quote from: Fox17 on August 28, 2006, 01:27:39 AM
Quote from: Alba450 on August 28, 2006, 12:56:59 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 28, 2006, 12:49:05 AM
How much LP do you have to drink before in order to get your bike that clean?

I just got some and it doesn't taste that good.


"Liquid Performance Man, it's the best"




I get a 8 OZ bottle and go 3/4 LP (ATV Wash) & 1/4 U4(Race Gas) I inheial then jug it down and I get to work......really helps your brain cells!


hmm. maybe i should try that.

Yea it helps alot with the internal organs!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

klutchbuster400

Did the LP clean your quad so good the fasst bars turned to stock or somehting?

Alba450

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 28, 2006, 03:13:30 AM
Did the LP clean your quad so good the fasst bars turned to stock or somehting?

You got that right!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

mikeE36


robo02cop

so how much does liquid performance cost since the website doesn't have any price list???  Interested in ordering some but want to know how much first? :-\
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler