went to bartow today, heres some pictures.
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j66/FLmichael/curtis%20pics/1018.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j66/FLmichael/curtis%20pics/1021.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j66/FLmichael/curtis%20pics/1033.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j66/FLmichael/curtis%20pics/1030.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j66/FLmichael/curtis%20pics/1040.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j66/FLmichael/curtis%20pics/1037.jpg)
(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j66/FLmichael/curtis%20pics/1039.jpg)
nice pics! how was the track? I think I'll be there Friday if anyone else wants to meet up
sat a few of us are going to bithlo to get ready for the next ftr race there...
Cool Pics! Do they let quads and bikes run at the same time during practice or do they seperate them?
How much does it cost just to ride for the day?
I'd hate to bring the quad and only be able to ride when the bikes aren't running.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 06:19:38 PM
Cool Pics! Do they let quads and bikes run at the same time during practice or do they seperate them?
How much does it cost just to ride for the day?
I'd hate to bring the quad and only be able to ride when the bikes aren't running.
That's the awesome part about bartow you pay $25 on friday's for open practice from 11-5 i think it is.
It's sweet because you can go on and off of the track as you please. Last time we were there Chad Reed about ran over me lol. So yes you can ride with the db's
Cool.
What time are you riding Friday? I'm gonna try to sneak out of work a little early. If it's not to hot, I'll bring my out of shape azz up there, see how many laps I can run before I hurl.
Uncle Rico
nice. 8) did they change the track any. :-\
Hopefully 11 but I'd say 12 to be safe
Posted on: Today at 06:19:38 PMPosted by: UncleRico
Insert Quote
Cool Pics! Do they let quads and bikes run at the same time during practice or do they seperate them?
How much does it cost just to ride for the day?
I'd hate to bring the quad and only be able to ride when the bikes aren't running.
they have practice 11-5 tues-fri and they practice sunday to and its $25. but its better to go during the week cause you can go out whenever you want and get alot more riding in.
Hey guys I'll be there for sure tomorrow around 11. Who else is coming?
wish i could go but i cant miss school again. oh and the tracks basicly the same but the jumps are alittle diffrent 53yfz450.