bartow 8/16

Started by #74 crf250r, August 16, 2006, 05:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#74 crf250r

went to bartow today, heres some pictures.
















[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

ebtrx450r

nice pics! how was the track? I think I'll be there Friday if anyone else wants to meet up

tony pitts

sat a few of us are going to bithlo to get ready for the next ftr race there...
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

UncleRico

Cool Pics! Do they let quads and bikes run at the same time during practice or do they seperate them?

How much does it cost just to ride for the day?

I'd hate to bring the quad and only be able to ride when the bikes aren't running.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

ebtrx450r

Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 06:19:38 PM
Cool Pics! Do they let quads and bikes run at the same time during practice or do they seperate them?

How much does it cost just to ride for the day?

I'd hate to bring the quad and only be able to ride when the bikes aren't running.



That's the awesome part about bartow you pay $25 on friday's for open practice from 11-5 i think it is.
It's sweet because you can go on and off of the track as you please. Last time we were there Chad Reed about ran over me lol. So yes you can ride with the db's

UncleRico

Cool.

What time are you riding Friday? I'm gonna try to sneak out of work a little early. If it's not to hot, I'll bring my out of shape azz up there, see how many laps I can run before I hurl.

Uncle Rico
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

53yfz450

nice. 8) did they change the track any. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Hopefully 11 but I'd say 12 to be safe

#74 crf250r

Posted on: Today at 06:19:38 PMPosted by: UncleRico 
Insert Quote
Cool Pics! Do they let quads and bikes run at the same time during practice or do they seperate them?

How much does it cost just to ride for the day?

I'd hate to bring the quad and only be able to ride when the bikes aren't running. 


they have practice 11-5 tues-fri and they practice sunday to and its $25. but its better to go during the week cause you can go out whenever you want and get alot more riding in.


[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

ebtrx450r

Hey guys I'll be there for sure tomorrow around 11. Who else is coming?

#74 crf250r

wish i could go but i cant miss school again. oh and the tracks basicly the same but the jumps are alittle diffrent 53yfz450.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com