It's only a 7 and a 1/2 footer but we got him within the first hour of the first night of the season.
The kids told me to wake them up when I got home if I got one so they're still asleep in the pic. ;D
(http://img153.imagevenue.com/loc359/th_24213_100_2310_359lo.jpg) (http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24213_100_2310_359lo.jpg)(http://img34.imagevenue.com/loc414/th_24223_100_2309_414lo.jpg) (http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24223_100_2309_414lo.jpg)
(http://img101.imagevenue.com/loc444/th_24270_100_2305_444lo.jpg) (http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=24270_100_2305_444lo.jpg)
What kind of gun?
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on August 16, 2006, 10:48:27 AM
What kind of gun?
Bow and arrow, then a homemade harpoon with a tuna speartip on the end and then finally a 12 gauge bangstick to the brain.
sissys! i would have jumped on it and bit its ear into submission! ;D
Nice one.
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!
YUP
Where did you get that one at? How long is the license good for? What do you do wth it after you bring it home?
I don't know how you do that :o I have a severe case of Gatorphobia. I couldn't do it. It would eat me.
oh man your lucky.
i heardthey sold out of licenses real quick.
isnt the limit like 2 for the season.
so ya gonna call the taxidermy man. ;D
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!
Hopefully no one you will ever know will be attacked, killed or maimed by an alligator! If they are then make sure you tell them your feelings about killing living things. We are being over-run with the stupid things and they need to be thinned out. Have you ever swatted a fly or stepped on an ant? Probably have you hypocrite! Leave your stupid comments at the door you animal rights ativist! Get a back bone! You ever eat chicken? Sure you have. You ever see how chickens are slaughtered? Probably not as humane as the killing of this gator.
Quote from: wilburz on August 16, 2006, 01:31:45 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!
Hopefully no one you will ever know will be attacked, killed or maimed by an alligator! If they are then make sure you tell them your feelings about killing living things. We are being over-run with the stupid things and they need to be thinned out. Have you ever swatted a fly or stepped on an ant? Probably have you hypocrite! Leave your lame comments at the door you animal rights ativist! Get a back bone! You ever eat chicken? Sure you have. You ever see how chickens are slaughtered? Probably not as humane as the killing of this gator.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!
You should have been born a woman.
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on August 16, 2006, 01:43:32 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!
You should have been born a woman.
What he said!
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!
I bet he and his boys are VERY proud cause it tastes GREAT!!!!!!
Quote from: wilburz on August 16, 2006, 01:31:45 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!
Hopefully no one you will ever know will be attacked, killed or maimed by an alligator! If they are then make sure you tell them your feelings about killing living things. We are being over-run with the stupid things and they need to be thinned out. Have you ever swatted a fly or stepped on an ant? Probably have you hypocrite! Leave your stupid comments at the door you animal rights ativist! Get a back bone! You ever eat chicken? Sure you have. You ever see how chickens are slaughtered? Probably not as humane as the killing of this gator.
HA HA! "Oh lighten up Francis"
And no, I don't eat chicken, you presumptious, double posting, lactose intollerant, semi-skilled ridin', non dental care havin', disco dancin' 1970's pants wearin, Brittany spears down loadin', punk! (I mean that in the nicest way)
And funny you should mention it, I do have a friend who had his arm bitten off by a gator. Serves him right for gettin' all liquored up and actin' like a redneck.
We call him "STUMPY" now. (Scott, if you're reading this let me say it again "Stumpy, you dumb bastid")
And I also have a neighbor who has a dog who lost his back leg to a gator....
We call him "TRI-POD".
And when you call me a hypocrite, it hurts my feelings...why would you do that wiburz? WHY?
P.S.
Why would you think I WASN'T born a woman?
Hurt your feelings or call you a hypocrate?
well, on one hand you feel sorry for the gator being killed and on the other hand, I am sure you have killed an innocent animal, be it a ant or worm, in your lifetime.
I am sure your nephews are proud of you, Uncle Rico. "Our UncleRico stands up for wild animal rights!" Go hug a tree!
(http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8108/eatpoped2.gif) (http://imageshack.us)
:box.gif :ouch.gif
Quote from: wilburz on August 16, 2006, 05:35:45 PM
Hurt your feelings or call you a hypocrate?
well, on one hand you feel sorry for the gator being killed and on the other hand, I am sure you have killed an innocent animal, be it a ant or worm, in your lifetime.
I am sure your nephews are proud of you, Uncle Rico. "Our UncleRico stands up for wild animal rights!" Go hug a tree!
I think we can all agree if an animal has the ability to literally bite your arm or leg off in any enviroment, then its not exactly innocent :N
I've never killed an animal in my life!!!
Well, unless you consider a baby harp seal an animal. I use to work bashing their heads in for a small furrier out of Quebec, but I'd hardly call those savage beasts "animals".
And as for the newphews...I think Kip and Napoleon are proud of me.
(You're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed are you? I need to introduce you to my two topless dancer friends, Irony with an "i" and Sarcasm with an "i")
SAVE THE ANIMALS! :YingYang.gif
c'mon youve never gone into the fire swamp and killed a:
R.O.U.S.
Rodents Of Unusual Size! ;D
Round 3 :Tp
Fire Swamp?
I'm Sicilian...and everyone knows not to get into a battle of wits with a Sicilian!
(Now see, they're going to take that completely out of context from the Fire Swamp context, watch)
Here's one of those viscious little bastids in attack mode!
[attachment deleted by admin]
aww shiot dont knock the gator till you've tried the tale.better than steak.now all we need is a good fish fry with some swamp lizard .
I've actually had the Gator..tastes like Chicken.
I prefer the Baby Harp Seal Kabobs
NICE gator !!!! I have never been gator hunting, but thats a nice one!
Congrats to a fellow hunter on his kill ;D
Quote from: wilburz on August 16, 2006, 05:35:45 PM
Hurt your feelings or call you a hypocrate?
well, on one hand you feel sorry for the gator being killed and on the other hand, I am sure you have killed an innocent animal, be it a ant or worm, in your lifetime.
I am sure your nephews are proud of you, Uncle Rico. "Our UncleRico stands up for wild animal rights!" Go hug a tree!
exactly. there is no room in the world for tree huggers and enviromentalists!
anyway nice gator. kill as many as you can. they are over populated. i would love to go get in a boat on the ST Johns and shoot EVERY one i saw.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 08:05:41 PM
Fire Swamp?
I'm Sicilian...and everyone knows not to get into a battle of wits with a Sicilian!
(Now see, they're going to take that completely out of context from the Fire Swamp context, watch)
Here's one of those viscious little bastids in attack mode!
Inconcievable!
So when is the next trip? Oh yeah what time is dinner Corey?
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 16, 2006, 09:23:05 PM
So when is the next trip? Oh yeah what time is dinner Corey?
Next trip? 1hr. 58 min. and 47 sec. With any luck I'll have more pics up in the A.M.
most permits sold this yr most hunters bought 2 2 gators per permit 4 bag total good luck hunters but i personnally looking for 10 ft and over i think season til nov
Quote from: Fox17 on August 16, 2006, 08:43:30 PM
exactly. there is no room in the world for tree huggers and enviromentalists!
anyway nice gator. kill as many as you can. they are over populated. i would love to go get in a boat on the ST Johns and shoot EVERY one i saw.
No room for environmentalists? Is that the only people on your list there, Hitler, or do you have any other people who shouldn't be in this world?
Maybe you want to put us all in trains, send us off to the ovens?
How UN-AMERICAN!
Be careful chief, or I'll have Darryl Hannah camped out in your tree before you know it.
She can camp out in the tree in my yard, I dont think she would like the consequences, but anyway
Post the pics if you get another !!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 09:38:38 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 16, 2006, 08:43:30 PM
exactly. there is no room in the world for tree huggers and enviromentalists!
anyway nice gator. kill as many as you can. they are over populated. i would love to go get in a boat on the ST Johns and shoot EVERY one i saw.
No room for environmentalists? Is that the only people on your list there, Hitler, or do you have any other people who shouldn't be in this world?
Maybe you want to put us all in trains, send us off to the ovens?
How UN-AMERICAN!
Be careful chief, or I'll have Darryl Hannah camped out in your tree before you know it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
HA HA! "Oh lighten up Francis"
And no, I don't eat chicken, you presumptious, double posting, lactose intollerant, semi-skilled ridin', non dental care havin', disco dancin' 1970's pants wearin, Brittany spears down loadin', punk! (I mean that in the nicest way)
[/quote]
I don't care who you are, but that's funny right there...
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 07:49:22 PM
Well, unless you consider a baby harp seal an animal. I use to work bashing their heads in for a small furrier out of Quebec, but I'd hardly call those savage beasts "animals".
I don't care who you are, that's just wrong....
As for the gator, dang we have too many of them anyway and their tails make for some good eating. But I just can't get the baby harp seal out of mind, so so cute. Oh how could you.... :'( :'(
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 09:38:38 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 16, 2006, 08:43:30 PM
exactly. there is no room in the world for tree huggers and enviromentalists!
anyway nice gator. kill as many as you can. they are over populated. i would love to go get in a boat on the ST Johns and shoot EVERY one i saw.
No room for environmentalists? Is that the only people on your list there, Hitler, or do you have any other people who shouldn't be in this world?
Maybe you want to put us all in trains, send us off to the ovens?
How UN-AMERICAN!
Be careful chief, or I'll have Darryl Hannah camped out in your tree before you know it.
How can you actually compare the extermination of tree huggers and environmentalists to the fate of the Jews during WWII? Very insensitive and imature on your part! Pretty low Uncle!
You should change your name to Mr. Presumptious.
First with the "feel sorry for gators" misperception...
Now this...
who said anything about Jews?
You should read the words that are written instead of just making them up in your head.
If you're not careful, I'm gonna take you off my BUDDYLIST
tree huggers and enviromentalists are one (and a pretty big one) reason we have no places to ride. look at onf. we mess up the trails and the forrest. o no. a bird has one less place to build a nest. big deal. who cares. there are plenty of trees in the world.
I love the whole head game technique being applied here....keep it up as I am rotflmbo..........
Hope you never go to a UF v FSU football game. What they do to gators is inhumane but then again, who says gators are humn....I mis the Good ole days when we had an RJ Gators restaurnt in town....Tasty little gator tail nuggets them was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 05:17:21 PM
Quote from: wilburz on August 16, 2006, 01:31:45 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!
Hopefully no one you will ever know will be attacked, killed or maimed by an alligator! If they are then make sure you tell them your feelings about killing living things. We are being over-run with the stupid things and they need to be thinned out. Have you ever swatted a fly or stepped on an ant? Probably have you hypocrite! Leave your stupid comments at the door you animal rights ativist! Get a back bone! You ever eat chicken? Sure you have. You ever see how chickens are slaughtered? Probably not as humane as the killing of this gator.
HA HA! "Oh lighten up Francis"
And no, I don't eat chicken, you presumptious, double posting, lactose intollerant, semi-skilled ridin', non dental care havin', disco dancin' 1970's pants wearin, Brittany spears down loadin', punk! (I mean that in the nicest way)
And funny you should mention it, I do have a friend who had his arm bitten off by a gator. Serves him right for gettin' all liquored up and actin' like a redneck.
We call him "STUMPY" now. (Scott, if you're reading this let me say it again "Stumpy, you dumb bastid")
And I also have a neighbor who has a dog who lost his back leg to a gator....
We call him "TRI-POD".
And when you call me a hypocrite, it hurts my feelings...why would you do that wiburz? WHY?
P.S.
Why would you think I WASN'T born a woman?
You got wilburz all wrong. He can't dance a lick.
Quote from: Fox17 on August 17, 2006, 12:56:27 AM
tree huggers and enviromentalists are one (and a pretty big one) reason we have no places to ride. look at onf. we mess up the trails and the forrest. o no. a bird has one less place to build a nest. big deal. who cares. there are plenty of trees in the world.
I never really looked at it that way...
WOW...I think I just had what alcoholics call a "moment of clarity".
Screw the GATORS! KILL EM ALL LET GOD SORT EM OUT! (Do Gators go to heaven?)
(http://www.trx450r.org/forum/style_emoticons/default/popc1.gif)
"This is Kissel."
"Here, let me put my son, Anthony on the phone"
"Uncle Freddy???"
(http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8633/dramaan5.gif) (http://imageshack.us)
[attachment deleted by admin]
How much can you bench?
three fitty
you bench 350 pieces?
no pounds baby...............pounds
Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 01:07:26 AM
(Do Gators go to heaven?)
"Alligators" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!
so no they do not go to heaven
gery350
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 17, 2006, 02:16:45 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 01:07:26 AM
(Do Gators go to heaven?)
"Alligators" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!
so no they do not go to heaven
gery350
No its because they cant brush their teeth.
QuoteNo its because they cant brush their teeth.
That's exactly what I was thinking.
I'm loving this please, keep it coming !!! :box.gif
Pople will never agree on Religion, Football, Politics oh I almost forgot, the tree huggers :ouch.gif
we should all agree that they SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;) ;)nice gator!! wow you had to use a bow, and a bang stik, crazy! i hate gators. we should be alowd to get more licences for the season for better population controll!!* 8)good luck with the rest of your hunt. i love hunting. but never hunted gator, maybee one day. later!!!!
Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 01:37:53 AM
"This is Kissel."
"Here, let me put my son, Anthony on the phone"
"Uncle Freddy???"
"Who killed Uncle Freddy?"
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 17, 2006, 02:16:45 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 01:07:26 AM
(Do Gators go to heaven?)
"Alligators" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!
so no they do not go to heaven
gery350
Momma says, "Gators are the DEVIL >:D" So I say, "Git er DUUUUUNNNN"
10' 2" We WORKED for this one! I'll tell the story later. Right now I'm going to bed.
(http://img132.imagevenue.com/loc538/th_12373_100_2329_122_538lo.jpg) (http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12373_100_2329_122_538lo.jpg)(http://img31.imagevenue.com/loc550/th_12387_100_2334_122_550lo.jpg) (http://img31.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12387_100_2334_122_550lo.jpg)(http://img151.imagevenue.com/loc339/th_12397_100_2321_122_339lo.jpg) (http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12397_100_2321_122_339lo.jpg)(http://img133.imagevenue.com/loc367/th_12413_100_2338_122_367lo.jpg) (http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12413_100_2338_122_367lo.jpg)
Can you make me a belt with matching boots out of that one?
And Wilburz has asked me to stop making a mockery out of his "serious posts" via private message.
Frickin tree hugger, can't even take a joke.
I can take a joke when its funny! ;)
I would like a lucky gator foot key chain. Thank you.
Quote from: LIV2RIDE on August 17, 2006, 11:03:01 AM
10' 2" We WORKED for this one! I'll tell the story later. Right now I'm going to bed.
(http://img132.imagevenue.com/loc538/th_12373_100_2329_122_538lo.jpg) (http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12373_100_2329_122_538lo.jpg)(http://img31.imagevenue.com/loc550/th_12387_100_2334_122_550lo.jpg) (http://img31.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12387_100_2334_122_550lo.jpg)(http://img151.imagevenue.com/loc339/th_12397_100_2321_122_339lo.jpg) (http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12397_100_2321_122_339lo.jpg)(http://img133.imagevenue.com/loc367/th_12413_100_2338_122_367lo.jpg) (http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12413_100_2338_122_367lo.jpg)
cory, which lake? was it in lake county? lake eustis? very nice gator, congrats.
that is incredible. send me some gator jerkey.
Dang, another NICE one !!!!! Way to go ;)
i have used the "ear lizerd, lizerd, lizerd"-(mexican accent)
and its worked for me. ;D
nice gator! man those things ae powerful.
Quote from: gery350 on August 17, 2006, 04:30:02 PM
i have used the "ear lizerd, lizerd, lizerd"-(mexican accent)
and its worked for me. ;D
nice gator! man those things ae powerful.
Brave man...that tends to attract the MEXICAN STARING FROG...and we all know how deadly those are.
FILET O' MANATEE IS PRETTY GOOD IF ITS COOKED ON THE GRILL
oh and so is pan fryed bald eagle
Quote from: warriordude on August 17, 2006, 07:49:42 PM
oh and so is pan fryed bald eagle
be careful desicrating that which is considered holy.
i mean
christ sake that can get you in trouble. ;D ;)
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on August 17, 2006, 12:30:34 PM
Quote from: LIV2RIDE on August 17, 2006, 11:03:01 AM
10' 2" We WORKED for this one! I'll tell the story later. Right now I'm going to bed.
(http://img132.imagevenue.com/loc538/th_12373_100_2329_122_538lo.jpg) (http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12373_100_2329_122_538lo.jpg)(http://img31.imagevenue.com/loc550/th_12387_100_2334_122_550lo.jpg) (http://img31.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12387_100_2334_122_550lo.jpg)(http://img151.imagevenue.com/loc339/th_12397_100_2321_122_339lo.jpg) (http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12397_100_2321_122_339lo.jpg)(http://img133.imagevenue.com/loc367/th_12413_100_2338_122_367lo.jpg) (http://img133.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12413_100_2338_122_367lo.jpg)
cory, which lake? was it in lake county? lake eustis? very nice gator, congrats.
Lake county Tags and we pulled him out of out Lake Eustis.
Are we going again tonight?
Thurman Murman and I can fix some sandwiches, and we can tag along!
ADD 1 More to the list! This 1 was named Stubby. He measured right at 9 foot with quite a bit of the end of his tail missing. Looks like it was bitten off by another gator years ago. We got him right in the middle of a rainstorm. I took the opportunity to wash my camera. It needed it. It hadn't been washed in a long time. I now need a new digital camera unless this one dries out and starts working right again. I managed to get 1 pic of him right before the camera died. It's not a good pic but it's a pic. The wife went on this trip and shot video of the ordeal. I haven't watched it yet but I don't expect a whole lot. Becuase of the rain she had to stay back under the bimini top and there were at least 3 or 4 of us up on the bow working the gator. I would imagine it's a lot of butt shots. How ever it turns out, I'll post it and give the link.
(http://img127.imagevenue.com/loc561/th_78803_Picture_122_561lo.jpg) (http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=78803_Picture_122_561lo.jpg)
damn corey no wonder your not riding anymore your the gator hunter let me know when your fryin up some tail lol thats why ne didnt answer his phone last night he was wrestlin gator
Quote from: eldiablo64 on August 17, 2006, 06:21:53 PM
FILET O' MANATEE IS PRETTY GOOD IF ITS COOKED ON THE GRILL
True Dat, the filets also make awesome breaded sammich pattys. The original "MANWICH" :ThumbsUp.gif
Nice pic's... They should open season on them without a permit ,to trim the population. For those crying to protect them. Dont worry, they are overpopulated in Florida now. Its time to trim the numbers down. ;D
Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 06:11:38 PM
Quote from: gery350 on August 17, 2006, 04:30:02 PM
i have used the "ear lizerd, lizerd, lizerd"-(mexican accent)
and its worked for me. ;D
nice gator! man those things ae powerful.
Brave man...that tends to attract the MEXICAN STARING FROG...and we all know how deadly those are.
Ned knows.
Id@
theyve got open season on hogs but not gators ??? man id love to hunt gator [me n a buddy caught a small one bfore but let it go]
lets go kill some muddy buddy. ill go with ya.
Sweet pics. Keep 'em coming.
yeah, i heard you have to get them out of eustis under the all county tags. and there are some big ones in eustis man. congrats. they need to fill up all the tags this year again. it is getting horrible around here. do you know what the biggest taken this year in lake county? i would imagine the 10'2" is up on the list. how does lake eustis compare to lake griffin? becareful and congrats.
if i had a license i could of punched one in the face last weekend on the rainbow river, got about 3 feet from him in my kayak before looking in front of me and realizing what i was drifting toward. bout a 7 footer.
ps how do you catch them, do you actually HUNT them or just bait and kill? if you bait you should atleast step it up a notch and go after him with a 7 inch blade.
I heard of guys using everything from Bangsticks to Bows and Arrows....
But I prefer a plastic bag and some duct tape, just sneak up behind him, and suffocate him during his death roll.
Also, I once killed a grizzly with a spork. But I wouldn't advise that..it's for experienced hunters only, and I have the DVD set of Kill it and Grill it by Ted Nugent, so I'm checked out.
But I don't know how these so called "hunters" in Florida do it. They probably use GUNS...frickin, cheaters.
wow 3 gators! thats great! get as many as you can. whens the gator cookout, LOL. nice gators!
This is not the greatest video in the world and it had to be broken down into 6 parts to put it on the web.
It's better than no video though. The objective was to kill a gator not to film it. lol
part1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5unXQD1S9sA
part2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLeV2I54_0
part3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-wriVBctA
part4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKgN-LWeIj0
part5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavCCXI_dvg
part6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bXnwfehvDk
hahaha the tag is gator huntin redneck hahahahaha i love it
nice video cory...i remember that night it rained all night...hey do you poke him in the eyes before you get him up in the boat?
Well we found what we went looking for. 12ft. 6in. 776lbs. His head was 30 inches long. He was a monster. We fought him for 3 1/2 hrs. and took over an hr. to get him in the boat.
In between the last pics and this one, we've gotten 2 more 10 footers and one 5 footer. The wife wanted a little one to do a whole mount and dress in FSU clothes.
(http://img159.imagevenue.com/loc326/th_22128_001_25A_122_326lo.JPG) (http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22128_001_25A_122_326lo.JPG)(http://img149.imagevenue.com/loc340/th_22134_005_21A_122_340lo.JPG) (http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22134_005_21A_122_340lo.JPG)(http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc419/th_22141_009_17A_122_419lo.JPG) (http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22141_009_17A_122_419lo.JPG)(http://img12.imagevenue.com/loc500/th_22148_007_19A_122_500lo.JPG) (http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22148_007_19A_122_500lo.JPG)
(http://img129.imagevenue.com/loc366/th_22153_Copy_of_Picture_001_122_366lo.jpg) (http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22153_Copy_of_Picture_001_122_366lo.jpg)(http://img16.imagevenue.com/loc487/th_22160_Picture_010_122_487lo.jpg) (http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22160_Picture_010_122_487lo.jpg)(http://img138.imagevenue.com/loc371/th_22167_Picture_020_122_371lo.jpg) (http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22167_Picture_020_122_371lo.jpg)
(http://img34.imagevenue.com/loc414/th_22174_Picture_005_122_414lo.jpg) (http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22174_Picture_005_122_414lo.jpg)(http://img20.imagevenue.com/loc419/th_22180_Copy_of_Picture_002_122_419lo.jpg) (http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=22180_Copy_of_Picture_002_122_419lo.jpg)
Quote from: LIV2RIDE on September 12, 2006, 12:51:28 AM
......The wife wanted a little one to do a whole mount and dress in FSU clothes.
That ain't right. But I guess it will make the Seminoles feel better to have their uniform on something special.
Nice kills. That one is a beast, I bet you will be braggin bout it for awhile.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 12, 2006, 12:58:16 AM
Quote from: LIV2RIDE on September 12, 2006, 12:51:28 AM
......The wife wanted a little one to do a whole mount and dress in FSU clothes.
That ain't right. But I guess it will make the Seminoles feel better to have their uniform on something special.
Nice kills. That one is a beast, I bet you will be braggin bout it for awhile.
yep.
dang that sucker is big i know where a few of them are too about that big to bad i dont a permit and my mom works for the everglades NP and my dads an LT for the local PD lol
this uncle rico is real turd.He likes trying to insult people and is always too judgemental.I dont know who puffed up his head to make him think his opinion is relavent.The guy is just another carpet bagger that came down here ,and now thinks he will tell us how to live.Nice gator....I am jealous as I have never been on a legal gator hunt.
Quote from: sbripple on September 12, 2006, 09:31:43 AM
this uncle rico is real turd.He likes trying to insult people and is always too judgemental.I dont know who puffed up his head to make him think his opinion is relavent.The guy is just another carpet bagger that came down here ,and now thinks he will tell us how to live.Nice gator....I am jealous as I have never been on a legal gator hunt.
You sure do complain a lot for a girl.
Quote from: sbripple on September 12, 2006, 09:31:43 AM
this uncle rico is real turd.He likes trying to insult people and is always too judgemental.I dont know who puffed up his head to make him think his opinion is relavent.The guy is just another carpet bagger that came down here ,and now thinks he will tell us how to live.Nice gator....I am jealous as I have never been on a legal gator hunt.
I sure hope you're joking around.
Id@
I love how you have it hanging outside your house, man i wish i had a gator to hang on my tree, the nieghbors would freak!
sbripple, if you don't appologize, I'm gonna take you off my buddy list, and have my friend "TOM" from MySpace.Com have a word with you.
you guys are cruel n inhuman n i would write a 300 word essay on it but i got to stop some dang atvers from disturbing the scrub jays
crockett called.
he's looking for his gator........... ;D
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 16, 2006, 11:30:58 AM
sissys! i would have jumped on it and bit its ear into submission! ;D
HAHAHA!
You`re freakin funny!