Me=7 Gator=0

Started by LIV2RIDE, August 16, 2006, 10:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

NICE gator !!!! I have never been gator hunting, but thats a nice one!

Congrats to a fellow hunter on his kill ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Fox17

Quote from: wilburz on August 16, 2006, 05:35:45 PM
Hurt your feelings or call you a hypocrate?

well, on one hand you feel sorry for the gator being killed and on the other hand, I am sure you have killed an innocent animal, be it a ant or worm, in your lifetime. 

I am sure your nephews are proud of you, Uncle Rico. "Our UncleRico stands up for wild animal rights!" Go hug a tree!

exactly. there is no room in the world for tree huggers and enviromentalists!

anyway nice gator. kill as many as you can. they are over populated. i would love to go get in a boat on the ST Johns and shoot EVERY one i saw.

klutchbuster400

#27
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 08:05:41 PM
Fire Swamp?

I'm Sicilian...and everyone knows not to get into a battle of wits with a Sicilian!


(Now see, they're going to take that completely out of context from the Fire Swamp context, watch)

Here's one of those viscious little bastids in attack mode!

Inconcievable!

LakeMaryKid

So when is the next trip? Oh yeah what time is dinner Corey?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LIV2RIDE

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 16, 2006, 09:23:05 PM
So when is the next trip? Oh yeah what time is dinner Corey?


Next trip?  1hr. 58 min. and 47 sec.    With any luck I'll have more pics up in the A.M.
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

4fittyr

most permits sold this yr  most hunters bought 2   2 gators per permit 4 bag total  good luck hunters  but i personnally looking for 10 ft and over  i think season til nov
if u can't be good be good at it

UncleRico

#31
Quote from: Fox17 on August 16, 2006, 08:43:30 PM


exactly. there is no room in the world for tree huggers and enviromentalists!

anyway nice gator. kill as many as you can. they are over populated. i would love to go get in a boat on the ST Johns and shoot EVERY one i saw.

No room for environmentalists? Is that the only people on your list there, Hitler, or do you have any other people who shouldn't be in this world?

Maybe you want to put us all in trains, send us off to the ovens?

How UN-AMERICAN! 

Be careful chief, or I'll have Darryl Hannah camped out in your tree before you know it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dynodon

She can camp out in the tree in my yard, I dont think she would like the consequences, but anyway


                                 Post the pics if you get another !!!!
                                   GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Thrumud

Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 09:38:38 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 16, 2006, 08:43:30 PM


exactly. there is no room in the world for tree huggers and enviromentalists!

anyway nice gator. kill as many as you can. they are over populated. i would love to go get in a boat on the ST Johns and shoot EVERY one i saw.

No room for environmentalists? Is that the only people on your list there, Hitler, or do you have any other people who shouldn't be in this world?




Maybe you want to put us all in trains, send us off to the ovens?

How UN-AMERICAN! 

Be careful chief, or I'll have Darryl Hannah camped out in your tree before you know it.



[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

cheropride


HA HA! "Oh lighten up Francis"

And no, I don't eat chicken, you presumptious, double posting, lactose intollerant, semi-skilled ridin', non dental care havin', disco dancin' 1970's pants wearin, Brittany spears down loadin', punk! (I mean that in the nicest way)
[/quote]
I don't care who you are, but that's funny right there...

Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 07:49:22 PM
Well, unless you consider a baby harp seal an animal. I use to work bashing their heads in for a small furrier out of Quebec, but I'd hardly call those savage beasts "animals".
I don't care who you are, that's just wrong....

As for the gator, dang we have too many of them anyway and their tails make for some good eating.  But I just can't get the baby harp seal out of mind, so so cute.  Oh how could you.... :'( :'(
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

wilburz

Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 09:38:38 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 16, 2006, 08:43:30 PM


exactly. there is no room in the world for tree huggers and enviromentalists!

anyway nice gator. kill as many as you can. they are over populated. i would love to go get in a boat on the ST Johns and shoot EVERY one i saw.

No room for environmentalists? Is that the only people on your list there, Hitler, or do you have any other people who shouldn't be in this world?

Maybe you want to put us all in trains, send us off to the ovens?

How UN-AMERICAN! 

Be careful chief, or I'll have Darryl Hannah camped out in your tree before you know it.

How can you actually compare the extermination of tree huggers and environmentalists to the fate of the Jews during WWII? Very insensitive and imature on your part!  Pretty low Uncle!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

UncleRico

#36
You should change your name to Mr. Presumptious.

First with the "feel sorry for gators" misperception...

Now this...

who said anything about Jews?

You should read the words that are written instead of just making them up in your head.

If you're not careful, I'm gonna take you off my BUDDYLIST
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

tree huggers and enviromentalists are one (and a pretty big one) reason we have no places to ride. look at onf. we mess up the trails and the forrest. o no. a bird has one less place to build a nest. big deal. who cares. there are plenty of trees in the world.

Inyourdraft2000

I love the whole head game technique being applied here....keep it up as I am rotflmbo..........
Hope you never go to a UF v FSU football game. What they do to gators is inhumane but then again, who says gators are humn....I mis the Good ole days when we had an RJ Gators restaurnt in town....Tasty little gator tail nuggets them was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Busta Nutt

Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 05:17:21 PM
Quote from: wilburz on August 16, 2006, 01:31:45 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!

Hopefully no one you will ever know will be attacked, killed or maimed by an alligator! If they are then make sure you tell them your feelings about killing living things. We are being over-run with the stupid things and they need to be thinned out.  Have you ever swatted a fly or stepped on an ant? Probably have you hypocrite! Leave your stupid comments at the door you animal rights ativist! Get a back bone! You ever eat chicken? Sure you have. You ever see how chickens are slaughtered? Probably not as humane as the killing of this gator.   


HA HA! "Oh lighten up Francis"

And no, I don't eat chicken, you presumptious, double posting, lactose intollerant, semi-skilled ridin', non dental care havin', disco dancin' 1970's pants wearin, Brittany spears down loadin', punk! (I mean that in the nicest way)


And funny you should mention it, I do have a friend who had his arm bitten off by a gator.  Serves him right for gettin' all liquored up and actin' like a redneck.

We call him "STUMPY" now. (Scott, if you're reading this let me say it again "Stumpy, you dumb bastid")

And I also have a neighbor who has a dog who lost his back leg to a gator....

We call him "TRI-POD".

And when you call me a hypocrite, it hurts my feelings...why would you do that wiburz? WHY?


P.S.

Why would you think I WASN'T born a woman?


You got wilburz all wrong. He can't dance a lick.

UncleRico

Quote from: Fox17 on August 17, 2006, 12:56:27 AM
tree huggers and enviromentalists are one (and a pretty big one) reason we have no places to ride. look at onf. we mess up the trails and the forrest. o no. a bird has one less place to build a nest. big deal. who cares. there are plenty of trees in the world.

I never really looked at it that way...

WOW...I think I just had what alcoholics call a "moment of clarity".

Screw the GATORS! KILL EM ALL LET GOD SORT EM OUT! (Do Gators go to heaven?)
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

UncleRico

"This is Kissel."

"Here, let me put my son, Anthony on the phone"

"Uncle Freddy???"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ride1Rob



[attachment deleted by admin]
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

TRX450R_Racer

How much can you bench?

three fitty

you bench 350 pieces?

no pounds baby...............pounds
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 01:07:26 AM

(Do Gators go to heaven?)




"Alligators" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

so no they do not go to heaven

gery350

bigscrub79

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 17, 2006, 02:16:45 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 01:07:26 AM

(Do Gators go to heaven?)




"Alligators" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!

so no they do not go to heaven

gery350
No its because they cant brush their teeth.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

TRX450R_Racer


QuoteNo its because they cant brush their teeth.

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

YFZ450-Tampa

I'm loving this please, keep it coming !!!  :box.gif
Pople will never agree on Religion, Football, Politics oh I almost forgot, the tree huggers  :ouch.gif
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Fox17

we should all agree that they SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!