ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: klutchbuster400 on August 16, 2006, 01:57:16 AM

Title: New gear?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on August 16, 2006, 01:57:16 AM
Hey, pop said its time for new gear seeing as mines is a year old and barely fits :N
I need some good opinions on what to get, needless to say I need somethign that wont start toasting me out in te sun. I know their have been a thread or two on this but the gear theri was just to dang expensive, I need something a bit more  reasonable :P
Thanks!
Title: Re: New gear?
Post by: 53yfz450 on August 16, 2006, 01:58:26 AM
go to motosport.com (http://motosport.com) they have alloy gear for cheap.
Title: Re: New gear?
Post by: Honda328i on August 16, 2006, 02:04:26 AM
If you are on a tight budget, buy a package deal with a helmet, jersey, pants and boots from Rocky mountain ATV or Motorcross giant.  They often advertize in DW.  Also, you can pick up a lot of new or slightly used gear off of ebay.
Title: Re: New gear?
Post by: Fox17 on August 16, 2006, 02:10:17 AM
fox gear is on clearence now from 06. the 07 is comin out. im gonna get some.
Title: Re: New gear?
Post by: Fox17 on August 16, 2006, 02:12:52 AM
the link to fox is foxracing.com then click on the fox shop thing at the top of the page.
Title: Re: New gear?
Post by: #74 crf250r on August 16, 2006, 02:25:49 AM
the gear to get for a real good deal right now is on motosport.com i got the no fear spectrum gear acouple weeks ago for only $57 for the pants and $20 for the jersey. but if your wanting to go to your local dealership to get gear i'd say get oneal its really good gear and its priced pretty low.
Title: Re: New gear?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on August 16, 2006, 02:56:32 AM
Thank ya'll, found some thor gear I liked on motosport, since they where out of my size on that site, I just ordered them from ebay.
Thanks again guys!
Title: Re: New gear?
Post by: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:33:33 PM
What helmet size are you?

I have a really cheap full face helmet that's never been used before. It's pink and has bunnies and chicks on it.

Let me know if you want it.
Title: Re: New gear?
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on August 16, 2006, 06:27:27 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:33:33 PM
What helmet size are you?

I have a really cheap full face helmet that's never been used before. It's pink and has bunnies and chicks on it.

Let me know if you want it.

If it's a medium I'll take it!!!
Title: Re: New gear?
Post by: Fox17 on August 16, 2006, 08:23:09 PM
i TRX450R_RACER dont get it i want it.
Title: Re: New gear?
Post by: klutchbuster400 on August 16, 2006, 08:38:37 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:33:33 PM
What helmet size are you?

I have a really cheap full face helmet that's never been used before. It's pink and has bunnies and chicks on it.

Let me know if you want it.
I know bunnies and chicks is a code name for something else, YOu sly devil you ;)