New gear?

Started by klutchbuster400, August 16, 2006, 01:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Hey, pop said its time for new gear seeing as mines is a year old and barely fits :N
I need some good opinions on what to get, needless to say I need somethign that wont start toasting me out in te sun. I know their have been a thread or two on this but the gear theri was just to dang expensive, I need something a bit more  reasonable :P
Thanks!

53yfz450

go to motosport.com they have alloy gear for cheap.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Honda328i

If you are on a tight budget, buy a package deal with a helmet, jersey, pants and boots from Rocky mountain ATV or Motorcross giant.  They often advertize in DW.  Also, you can pick up a lot of new or slightly used gear off of ebay.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Fox17

fox gear is on clearence now from 06. the 07 is comin out. im gonna get some.

Fox17

the link to fox is foxracing.com then click on the fox shop thing at the top of the page.

#74 crf250r

the gear to get for a real good deal right now is on motosport.com i got the no fear spectrum gear acouple weeks ago for only $57 for the pants and $20 for the jersey. but if your wanting to go to your local dealership to get gear i'd say get oneal its really good gear and its priced pretty low.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

klutchbuster400

Thank ya'll, found some thor gear I liked on motosport, since they where out of my size on that site, I just ordered them from ebay.
Thanks again guys!

UncleRico

What helmet size are you?

I have a really cheap full face helmet that's never been used before. It's pink and has bunnies and chicks on it.

Let me know if you want it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:33:33 PM
What helmet size are you?

I have a really cheap full face helmet that's never been used before. It's pink and has bunnies and chicks on it.

Let me know if you want it.

If it's a medium I'll take it!!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17

i TRX450R_RACER dont get it i want it.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:33:33 PM
What helmet size are you?

I have a really cheap full face helmet that's never been used before. It's pink and has bunnies and chicks on it.

Let me know if you want it.
I know bunnies and chicks is a code name for something else, YOu sly devil you ;)