I'm buying this thing off EBAY and I want to make sure I can ride it down at River Ranch.
I want to leave it down at the lock up area for the swamp buggies.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/weasel-m29-comm-usmc-vehicle-military_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ80765QQihZ002QQitemZ120018887304QQrdZ1
Is this permissible?
Anyone know?
yes you can use it , you just cant do any invasions, shore landings, or mine sweeping.Its against the by -laws ....sorry
I just want to put a keg in it and run over a few of those old trailers.
We can paint it up like the rebel flag, and got some of those naked lady mudflaps for it.
Dang, Thats one bada$$ ride man. They guy I bought my truck from had an anphibias 6WD buggy that he took out. It had 6 actual tires on it but he had tank track to slip over them as well. He takes it out to 3-Lake salot.
That would be something for MudFest right there!
oh , ok well thats well within the rules! ;D
I would ask a RR board member about that.
No track vehicles..I will send you a p.m.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 11, 2006, 08:39:59 AM
I'm buying this thing off EBAY and I want to make sure I can ride it down at River Ranch.
I want to leave it down at the lock up area for the swamp buggies.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/weasel-m29-comm-usmc-vehicle-military_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ80765QQihZ002QQitemZ120018887304QQrdZ1
Is this permissible?
Anyone know?
I would contact a RRPOA Board member .....
Cool, can I bring out my toy and play too?? ;) ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: indianjoe on August 11, 2006, 10:11:09 AM
No track vehicles..I will send you a p.m.
Oh well....it was a good thought though.
Thanks Joe.
Do you think the seller will throw in a 50 caliber machine gun to the highest bidder?
You may not be able to operate it at RR, but, you have our permission to operate it on the land which borders RR 's southern end. He He.
You can take it to Holey Land. Miles of land to ride that baby.