River Ranch - Who has the final say.

Started by UncleRico, August 11, 2006, 08:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I'm buying this thing off EBAY and I want to make sure I can ride it down at River Ranch.

I want to leave it down at the lock up area for the swamp buggies.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/weasel-m29-comm-usmc-vehicle-military_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ80765QQihZ002QQitemZ120018887304QQrdZ1

Is this permissible?

Anyone know?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SomBch

yes you can use it , you just cant do any invasions, shore landings, or mine sweeping.Its against the by -laws ....sorry
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

UncleRico

I just want to put a keg in it and run over a few of those old trailers.

We can paint it up like the rebel flag, and got some of those naked lady mudflaps for it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

94Hardbody4x4

Dang, Thats one bada$$ ride man. They guy I bought my truck from had an anphibias 6WD buggy that he took out. It had 6 actual tires on it but he had tank track to slip over them as well. He takes it out to 3-Lake salot.

That would be something for MudFest right there!
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

SomBch

oh , ok well thats well within the rules! ;D
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Moose

I would ask a RR board member about that.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

indianjoe

No track vehicles..I will send you a p.m.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: UncleRico on August 11, 2006, 08:39:59 AM
I'm buying this thing off EBAY and I want to make sure I can ride it down at River Ranch.

I want to leave it down at the lock up area for the swamp buggies.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/weasel-m29-comm-usmc-vehicle-military_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ80765QQihZ002QQitemZ120018887304QQrdZ1

Is this permissible?

Anyone know?

I would contact a RRPOA Board member .....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Honda328i

Cool, can I bring out my toy and play too??  ;) ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

UncleRico

Quote from: indianjoe on August 11, 2006, 10:11:09 AM
No track vehicles..I will send you a p.m.


Oh well....it was a good thought though.

Thanks Joe.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Sleazy_Rider78

Do you think the seller will throw in a 50 caliber machine gun to the highest bidder?
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

AintSkeered

#11
You may not be able to operate it at RR, but, you have our permission to operate it on the land which borders RR 's southern end. He He. 
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Thrumud

You can take it to Holey Land.   Miles of land to ride that baby.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com