Here are some pics of my trip last weekend Sorry I didnt take much action shots due to the fact I was too busy riding. !st pics are some friends washing up.
[attachment deleted by admin]
After we were all set up at the RV camp site
[attachment deleted by admin]
My son waiting for everyone to get ready to ride
[attachment deleted by admin]
Everyone chilling at the camp site
[attachment deleted by admin]
My son taking a break inside the A/C trailer
[attachment deleted by admin]
My son posing in front of are 1st class resort Trailer
[attachment deleted by admin]
Inside the lodge
[attachment deleted by admin]
He didn;t know I took this pic of him while taking a brake
[attachment deleted by admin]
Jumping over the double in the MX 4 track in the woods. I couldn"t time the camara right the get him over the jump.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Same track over the next double
[attachment deleted by admin]
Some pics of the track called MX 3
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: T2 on August 04, 2006, 09:06:08 PM
He didn;t know I took this pic of him while taking a brake
dude, musta been hot on the ground,,,look at all the steam.
Id@
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Just the last few hours of our trip it started to rain while we were at at the MX 4 track and it takes forever to get back from there. Well you see the outcome of water and red clay one BIG mess mud from head to toe. And I tought I was only going to rinse off the dust from my bikes NOT. It took a few hours today just to clean my bike. But it was worth it cait wait to go back in Oct with the Atvflorida Crowd. 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Me :(
[attachment deleted by admin]
And my son, that is all the pics I have hope you enjoyed them. Till next time
[attachment deleted by admin]
enjoyed all of them but the ones with that MUD STUFF in them ;)
comeon,,,,that aint mud,,,,we all know what real mud looks like.
behind the wall at Daytona.
Id@
great pics t2 see ya in oct ! ;D
Great pics T2, I think we will have to make the October trip, it looks like a cool place to hang out for a weekend.
great pics...i really have to make it there...soon
Hey Bro,
I am glad to see and hear you guys had a good time! 8)
Tony, those PIX were great. Did Anthony let you do any riding, or were you just the picture dude? ??? j/k Looks like you had fun playing in the mud though ;D Didn't recognize the other peeps. Are they on the site?
None of the guys were from the site. I know them before ATVFLORida site. Man I cait wait to get another dose of DT in OCT.
Quote from: T2 on August 07, 2006, 09:59:47 PM
None of the guys were from the site. I know them before ATVFLORida site. Man I cait wait to get another dose of DT in OCT.
What you said, no doubt! Looking forward to it :)
Sweet pics!! I was waiting for them. Your boy's got some skills. May be dangerous one day!!! We will be heading up for labor day (God willing).
BTW: like the wall unit on the moving condo!!
Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
Great pictures
Looks like you had the place to yourself. (jealous!!! :'()
thanks for sharing
Thanks for the pix, those who've been there appreciate them the most. Those who haven't been don't know what they're missing. We were they in June and again July, going back Xmas for sure and trying to squeeze-in joining you girls in Oct, but that's looking like a longshot.