Durhamtown Pics from 7-29-06

Started by T2, August 04, 2006, 08:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Here are some pics of my trip last weekend Sorry I didnt take much action shots due to the fact I was too busy riding. !st pics are some friends washing up.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

After we were all set up at the RV camp site

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

My son waiting for everyone to get ready to ride

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Everyone chilling at the camp site

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

My son taking a break inside the A/C trailer

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

My son posing in front of are 1st class resort Trailer

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Inside the lodge

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

He didn;t know I took this pic of him while taking a brake

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Jumping over the double in the MX 4 track in the woods. I couldn"t time the camara right the get him over the jump.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Same track over the next double

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Some pics of the track called MX 3

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: T2 on August 04, 2006, 09:06:08 PM
He didn;t know I took this pic of him while taking a brake

dude, musta been hot on the ground,,,look at all the steam.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Just the last few hours of our trip it started to rain while we were at at the MX 4 track and it takes forever to get back from there. Well you see the outcome of water and red clay one BIG mess mud from head to toe. And I tought I was only going to rinse off the dust from my bikes NOT. It took a few hours today just to clean my bike. But it was worth it cait wait to go back in Oct with the Atvflorida Crowd. 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Me  :(

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

And my son, that is all the pics I have hope you enjoyed them. Till next time

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

enjoyed all of them but the ones with that MUD STUFF in them ;)

Ida_Mann

comeon,,,,that aint mud,,,,we all know what real mud looks like.







behind the wall at Daytona.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com