We are planing to head up to Ocala for Thanksgiving weekend. I've been there before and I'm looking for new places to ride. Does anyone have GPS coordinates for interesting riding locations within the forest?
go the the top of the page, go to search. some should come up. they have been posted several times.
jeff
?
Check out this thread for some spots.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,10879.new.html#new (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,10879.new.html#new)
Quote from: flmike73 on November 22, 2004, 07:59:43 PM
We are planing to head up to Ocala for Thanksgiving weekend. I've been there before and I'm looking for new places to ride. Does anyone have GPS coordinates for interesting riding locations within the forest?
lmao...this thread is from
2004
Then why did you bump it up with a question mark?
Quote from: mrbones on October 17, 2007, 01:14:03 PM
Then why did you bump it up with a question mark?
thats why i was laughing i must have clicked on the pg 214 instead of next page!!!
lol!
Quote from: Can-AmGator on October 17, 2007, 12:35:55 PM
Quote from: flmike73 on November 22, 2004, 07:59:43 PM
We are planing to head up to Ocala for Thanksgiving weekend. I've been there before and I'm looking for new places to ride. Does anyone have GPS coordinates for interesting riding locations within the forest?
lmao...this thread is from 2004
What, did the coordinates change since then lmao.
No, but the legality of riding there, might have! :o