Alright guys I have 1 day left here in Macedonia and I can't wait to leave. I got a Shizz load of pics and could only post of a few of them. I got some pics from Macedonia, Greece, Albania, & Turkey. We hit the road with our '01 Mistubishi and knock on wood didnt give us any problems. So I just got my Land Rover and here's the pics ;D Tell me what yall think 8)
We had to go to the Serbian & Macedonian Border cuz they didnt have a Title(Long azz drive >:() Oh ya our 40FT Container with 2 SUV's and 1 50'' TV ;)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/BesimMK2003.jpg)
Weight Station...Coming in at 6 Tons :o
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/BesimMK2008.jpg)
My 2 Rides...'01 Mitsubishi Montero(I've been to ASIA with this Bad boy) & a '04 Land Rover Discovery SE
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/BesimMK2013.jpg)
Taking the Land Rover Off-Roading
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/7af1d25b.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/BesimMK2464.jpg)
I saw this Guy on a 400EX and made me so jealous >:(...But again im 3days away from home ::)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/BesimMK2001.jpg)
McDonalds :bow.gif The 1st Big Mac I ate in 2 Months :P
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/BesimMK2055.jpg)
I saw ALOT of YAMAHA,HONDA,etc...Dealers in Greece. They had alot of Super Moto bikes there. And their was a thing with KFX 400's they were EVERYWHERE ??? I saw 1 450R and like 2 YFZ's
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/BesimMK2065.jpg)
Going 110MPH on the way to Turkey..made it in 10HRS flat from Bitola.Macedonia to Istanbul,Turkey ;D
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/BesimMK2374.jpg)
LMAO...Guy flis off of a twisty road into a ditch...Hope he was OK :-\
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/BesimMK2233.jpg)
Fish Farm in Bitola.....They were breeding Californian Trout
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/BesimMK2450.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/BesimMK2449.jpg)
Albania?why would anybody want to go there?I work with some albanians and they are are the most stubborn hard headed people I 've ever met. hope you had fun though
Quote from: Alba450 on July 23, 2006, 04:10:47 AM
I saw ALOT of YAMAHA,HONDA,etc...Dealers in Greece. They had alot of Super Moto bikes there. And their was a thing with KFX 400's they were EVERYWHERE ??? I saw 1 450R and like 2 YFZ's
thats cuz they know that kfx400's are the best and coolest bikes 8)
Cool looks like you haqd fun.
Quote from: eldiablo64 on July 23, 2006, 08:49:15 AM
Albania?why would anybody want to go there?I work with some albanians and they are are the most stubborn hard headed people I 've ever met. hope you had fun though
Well Albanians arent ALL from Albania ::) They came from Yugoslavia ;)
And their not stubborn >:(
Looks good. Post some more.
Quote from: wilburz on July 24, 2006, 07:00:15 AM
Looks good. Post some more.
Yea I'll try to get some more pics but I got like 500+ pics and their hard to pick. I'll get some more later 8)
explain the title thing.. And do you know what was in the freighter?
Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 24, 2006, 02:37:16 PM
explain the title thing.. And do you know what was in the freighter?
We payed for a 40 FT container($4,400) it was loaded up at our warehouse in Safety Harbor. We had a 04 Disco SE & a 99 Ford Explorer and the rest house stuff. And we had to go to the Serbian & Macedonian border cus they LOST the title of my Land Rover in Haifa, Isreal. So we drove like 5 Hrs and got everything straightend out and brung it home ;)
Anymore Questions?
Well you never said it was yours.. Thats why I asked. You just said.. Look a 40foot container.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 24, 2006, 05:25:55 PM
Well you never said it was yours.. Thats why I asked. You just said.. Look a 40foot container.
Oh my bad :-\
Cool pics, apparently quads are street legal their, Why didnt you take the yfz?