LOOK...........Vacation Pics

Started by Alba450, July 23, 2006, 04:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Alright guys I have 1 day left here in Macedonia and I can't wait to leave.  I got a Shizz load of pics and could only post of a few of them.  I got some pics from Macedonia, Greece, Albania, & Turkey.  We hit the road with our '01 Mistubishi and knock on wood didnt give us any problems.  So I just got my Land Rover and here's the pics ;D  Tell me what yall think 8)

We had to go to the Serbian & Macedonian Border cuz they didnt have a Title(Long azz drive >:() Oh ya our 40FT Container with 2 SUV's and 1 50'' TV ;)

Weight Station...Coming in at 6 Tons :o

My 2 Rides...'01 Mitsubishi Montero(I've been to ASIA with this Bad boy) & a '04 Land Rover Discovery SE

Taking the Land Rover Off-Roading


I saw this Guy on a 400EX and made me so jealous >:(...But again im 3days away from home ::)

McDonalds :bow.gif  The 1st Big Mac I ate in 2 Months :P

I saw ALOT of YAMAHA,HONDA,etc...Dealers in Greece.  They had alot of Super Moto bikes there.  And their was a thing with KFX 400's they were EVERYWHERE ???  I saw 1 450R and like 2 YFZ's

Going 110MPH on the way to Turkey..made it in 10HRS flat from Bitola.Macedonia to Istanbul,Turkey ;D

LMAO...Guy flis off of a twisty road into a ditch...Hope he was OK :-\

Fish Farm in Bitola.....They were breeding Californian Trout



Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

eldiablo64

Albania?why would anybody want to go there?I work with some albanians and they are are the most stubborn hard headed people I 've ever met.  hope you had fun though
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Alba450 on July 23, 2006, 04:10:47 AM
I saw ALOT of YAMAHA,HONDA,etc...Dealers in Greece.  They had alot of Super Moto bikes there.  And their was a thing with KFX 400's they were EVERYWHERE ???  I saw 1 450R and like 2 YFZ's



thats cuz they know that kfx400's are the best and coolest bikes   8)
05 kx 250f

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Alba450

Quote from: eldiablo64 on July 23, 2006, 08:49:15 AM
Albania?why would anybody want to go there?I work with some albanians and they are are the most stubborn hard headed people I 've ever met.  hope you had fun though

Well Albanians arent ALL from Albania ::)  They came from Yugoslavia ;)

And their not stubborn >:(
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Alba450

Quote from: wilburz on July 24, 2006, 07:00:15 AM
Looks good. Post some more.

Yea I'll try to get some more pics but I got like 500+ pics and their hard to pick.  I'll get some more later 8)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

svtbolt04

explain the title thing.. And do you know what was in the freighter?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Alba450

Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 24, 2006, 02:37:16 PM
explain the title thing.. And do you know what was in the freighter?

We payed for a 40 FT container($4,400) it was loaded up at our warehouse in Safety Harbor. We had a 04 Disco SE & a 99 Ford Explorer and the rest house stuff.  And we had to go to the Serbian & Macedonian border cus they LOST the title of my Land Rover in Haifa, Isreal.  So we drove like 5 Hrs and got everything straightend out and brung it home ;)

Anymore Questions?
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

svtbolt04

Well you never said it was yours.. Thats why I asked. You just said.. Look a 40foot container.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Alba450

Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 24, 2006, 05:25:55 PM
Well you never said it was yours.. Thats why I asked. You just said.. Look a 40foot container.

Oh my bad :-\
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

klutchbuster400

Cool pics, apparently quads are street legal their, Why didnt you take the yfz?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com