OK... I have a car that's going to be in a Demo Derby. I'm look for a real funny name to put on the car.
The car is a 1975 Cadillac with a 500ci Motor.
Lets get some suggestions.
How bout......... Lethal Weapon ? or Titanic
(http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/6328/democar1ta4.jpg)
Guido the killer pimp, cherry bomb,komakozee, suicide bomber,energiser bunny,soultrain, paint it green and call it a pickle ;D
Keep them commin.... 8)
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 13, 2006, 09:19:01 PM
OK... I have a car that's going to be in a Demo Derby. I'm look for a real funny name to put on the car.
Looks like the car will be a Cadillac.
Lets get some suggestions.
How bout......... Lethal Weapon ? or Titanic
The Titanic sunk so you wouldn't want that.. ;D Im for the pickle idea 8)
mission impossible, put OO on the side and call it hOOters,lil pimpin,
crash tester, paint it brown & call it tootsie roll, or turd
Quote from: MadMudder on July 13, 2006, 09:37:55 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 13, 2006, 09:19:01 PM
OK... I have a car that's going to be in a Demo Derby. I'm look for a real funny name to put on the car.
Looks like the car will be a Cadillac.
Lets get some suggestions.
How bout......... Lethal Weapon ? or Titanic
The Titanic sunk so you wouldn't want that.. ;D Im for the pickle idea 8)
Thats true...
Matt, if you go outside and look to the north, you`ll see a SMOKE cloud forming, As I am thinking !!!!!!!! THE BULL and put some horns on it,
What kind of caddy is it ??? ohhhh caddy shack, brown beaver
paint it black and call it the GHETTO
Its a old one like a 70's Model .. with the 500ci motor, Must be 25" long.
I was thinking the number would be
XXX... and the name is.... Rump Shaker.
call it ITCHY PUBES
Quote from: dynodon on July 13, 2006, 09:41:48 PM
Matt, if you go outside and look to the north, you`ll see a SMOKE cloud forming, As I am thinking !!!!!!!! THE BULL and put some horns on it,
What kind of caddy is it ??? ohhhh caddy shack, brown beaver
LMAO :R
XXXPIMPINXXX
XXXPIMPINHOSXXX
LONGDUCKDONG
WILLIEWONKA
QUIFFER
HOOBASTANK
Quote from: dynodon on July 13, 2006, 09:41:48 PM
Matt, if you go outside and look to the north, you`ll see a SMOKE cloud forming, As I am thinking !!!!!!!! THE BULL and put some horns on it,
What kind of caddy is it ??? ohhhh caddy shack, brown beaver
CADDY SHACK YEAH :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif
ramification, boxcarwillie, stabbincabin, loveshack, paint it blue call it the short bus at least you would be the driver !!! Cartman, kenny
Was the car in the movie "Christine" a Caddy?
NO!!!!
I am stumped, except for ones I cant put on here !! I`ll go get a Morgan and coke or two and think about it. If I come up with something else I`ll let ya know ;)
XXXPOKExxxHERXXX
He posted the same question on the other site. So have 2 Morgan & Cokes and go nuts!
Quote from: dynodon on July 13, 2006, 10:03:40 PM
NO!!!!
??? o... ok
Thanks...You got some good ones.
Quote from: fastrnrik on July 13, 2006, 10:06:28 PM
He posted the same question on the other site. So have 2 Morgan & Cokes and go nuts!
Yes, but the other sites are dead tonight. This one is allways hopping. ;) ;D
JohnnyThickshaft lol
call it DRETH because i crash almost every time out and keep on going ;)
MAD MATT ?
$ BUSTED $
Boss Hog... :pig.gif
Tatoo you? Put pics of all your stripper neighbors on it!
General Pee ;D
This one is for Chris Ware....
Who's Your Caddy? or HoosierCaddy.....lol
How bout stomp hillbillys, since theres a gay truck club in naples called "Hillbilly stomp".
b*tch slap
Quote from: o4250 on July 14, 2006, 01:34:42 AM
How bout stomp hillbillys, since theres a gay truck club in naples called "Hillbilly stomp".
You going to the next Demo? Sept 9th...
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 14, 2006, 08:43:12 AM
Quote from: o4250 on July 14, 2006, 01:34:42 AM
How bout stomp hillbillys, since theres a gay truck club in naples called "Hillbilly stomp".
You going to the next Demo? Sept 9th...
More than likely, hopefully i doesnt rain this time. >:(
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 13, 2006, 11:48:08 PM
This one is for Chris Ware....
Who's Your Caddy? or HoosierCaddy.....lol
there ya go! of course he would heed Hoosier tires to make it make sense..
Elvis' Pink Caddy
WMD
Weapon Of Mass Destruction
Destuctive Controversy
Rated X
ComeN2GetMeSome
Come2Win
General Smash
2nd car just arrived... Now I got a Team started....lol
1983 Olds Delta 98..... Need a bumper on the front....
(http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/7011/democar33ib.jpg)
Gorditta Express, Blumpkin, The Beaner bomb , Sh%@ Piper ok maybe not that but how bout South of the Border Bandit :-\
last and best name is The Dirty Sanchez or Nasty Sanchez you can be Dirty And ill name mine Nasty if i get one
we will get the bambino horns and everything. on the back you can put "Try to Catch me riddin dirty"
Brown Trout is the name I would choose.
$hit stain lol
I guess I could paint it camo and call it... TANK
Turtle Head
Stubby :o
name straight out the hood............. DEMO DUNK
When and wear are you gonna run this thing? I want to see it go SMASH!~!
Make sure you get video.
Setember 9th at the Colleir County Fair Grounds 7pm
Naples.
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 19, 2006, 10:25:47 PM
Setember 9th at the Colleir County Fair Grounds 7pm
Naples.
isnt this slowing down the quad rebuild :'( :'(
Quote from: dreth on July 20, 2006, 07:35:48 AM
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 19, 2006, 10:25:47 PM
Setember 9th at the Colleir County Fair Grounds 7pm
Naples.
isnt this slowing down the quad rebuild :'( :'(
I got 2 sponcers for each car. The quad is all togather. I just want to put some new stuff on her before I take some pictures..
THE REBEL.. ;D
Sorry the pics looks bad. I will get my did camra tommorow...
(http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/2963/0723062041fb7.jpg)
:o
(http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/893/0723062042tj6.jpg)