Decided on a name for my Demo Car.(pics)

Started by 450R_Matt, July 13, 2006, 09:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

OK... I have a car that's going to be in a Demo Derby. I'm look for a real funny name to put on the car.

The car is a 1975 Cadillac with a 500ci  Motor.

Lets get some suggestions.

How bout......... Lethal Weapon  ? or  Titanic


Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dynodon

Guido the killer pimp, cherry bomb,komakozee, suicide bomber,energiser bunny,soultrain,       paint it green and call it a pickle ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

MadMudder

Quote from: 1fast250r on July 13, 2006, 09:19:01 PM
OK... I have a car that's going to be in a Demo Derby. I'm look for a real funny name to put on the car.

Looks like the car will be a Cadillac.

Lets get some suggestions.

How bout......... Lethal Weapon  ? or  Titanic
The Titanic sunk so you wouldn't want that.. ;D Im for the pickle idea 8)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

dynodon

mission impossible, put OO on the side and call it hOOters,lil pimpin,
crash tester, paint it brown & call it tootsie roll, or turd
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

450R_Matt

Quote from: MadMudder on July 13, 2006, 09:37:55 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 13, 2006, 09:19:01 PM
OK... I have a car that's going to be in a Demo Derby. I'm look for a real funny name to put on the car.

Looks like the car will be a Cadillac.

Lets get some suggestions.

How bout......... Lethal Weapon  ? or  Titanic
The Titanic sunk so you wouldn't want that.. ;D Im for the pickle idea 8)

Thats true...
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dynodon

Matt, if you go outside and look to the north, you`ll see a SMOKE cloud forming, As I am thinking !!!!!!!!              THE BULL and put some horns on it,
What kind of caddy is it ???    ohhhh   caddy shack, brown beaver
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

paint it black and call it the GHETTO
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

450R_Matt

Its a old one like a 70's Model .. with the 500ci motor,  Must be 25" long.

I was thinking the number would be

  XXX...   and the name is.... Rump Shaker.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

fastrnrik


450R_Matt

Quote from: dynodon on July 13, 2006, 09:41:48 PM
Matt, if you go outside and look to the north, you`ll see a SMOKE cloud forming, As I am thinking !!!!!!!!              THE BULL and put some horns on it,
What kind of caddy is it ???    ohhhh   caddy shack, brown beaver

LMAO   :R
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dynodon

XXXPIMPINXXX


             XXXPIMPINHOSXXX


                                  LONGDUCKDONG

                                                  WILLIEWONKA


                                                           QUIFFER

                                                                     HOOBASTANK
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

MadMudder

Quote from: dynodon on July 13, 2006, 09:41:48 PM
Matt, if you go outside and look to the north, you`ll see a SMOKE cloud forming, As I am thinking !!!!!!!!              THE BULL and put some horns on it,
What kind of caddy is it ???    ohhhh   caddy shack, brown beaver
CADDY SHACK YEAH :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

dynodon

#13
ramification, boxcarwillie, stabbincabin, loveshack, paint it blue call it the short bus at least you would be the driver !!!          Cartman, kenny
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

450R_Matt

Was the car in the movie "Christine"  a Caddy?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

#16
I am stumped, except for ones I cant put on here !! I`ll go get a Morgan and coke or two and think about it. If I come up with something else I`ll let ya know ;)


XXXPOKExxxHERXXX
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

fastrnrik

He posted the same question on the other site. So have 2 Morgan & Cokes and go nuts!

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Quote from: fastrnrik on July 13, 2006, 10:06:28 PM
He posted the same question on the other site. So have 2 Morgan & Cokes and go nuts!

Yes,  but the other sites are dead tonight.  This one is allways hopping.   ;) ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

dreth

call it DRETH because i crash almost every time out and keep on going ;)

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com