Anyone else going?
I might go saturday...
ill go next week thursday after 4pm. it just gets to hot to ride that place during the weekend day hours. they are also holding races there this weekend so practice might be very limited on saturday.
Hopefully the track is as good as it was on Saturday!! I hope they groom it a couple times this month :P Wish I could go, but I've got better places to go and see (hardrock 8) you gotta come one day)
Quote from: Exmx54 on June 20, 2006, 09:08:43 PM
Hopefully the track is as good as it was on Saturday!! I hope they groom it a couple times this month :P Wish I could go, but I've got better places to go and see (hardrock 8) you gotta come one day)
I hope they groomed it to.
I'll go one day when im a bit more experienced, one day :-\ ::)
Maybe when my hate for MX goes away, ill go to hardrock...