seminole thursday

Started by klutchbuster400, June 19, 2006, 09:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400


svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400


LTR450 994

ill go next week thursday after 4pm. it just gets to hot to ride that place during the weekend day hours.  they are also holding races there this weekend so practice might be very limited on saturday.

Exmx54

Hopefully the track is as good as it was on Saturday!! I hope they groom it a couple times this month  :P Wish I could go, but I've got better places to go and see (hardrock  8) you gotta come one day)

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Exmx54 on June 20, 2006, 09:08:43 PM
Hopefully the track is as good as it was on Saturday!! I hope they groom it a couple times this month  :P Wish I could go, but I've got better places to go and see (hardrock  8) you gotta come one day)
I hope they groomed it to.
I'll go one day when im a bit more experienced, one day :-\ ::)

svtbolt04

Maybe when my hate for MX goes away, ill go to hardrock...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com