Is anyone going down this weekend for the River Ranch Barbeque and Poker Run?
Someone told me they might be having a pig roasted.
I hope to meet some of you there.
is this open to anyone? is thisa 4x4 or sport bike place?
It's 40,000 acres of pristine florida cracker country. Mostly flat trails.
You have to own a piece of property to have access or be a guest of someone that does.
Check under the MJ Lands forum for more info.
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 25, 2006, 05:56:39 PM
is this open to anyone? is thisa 4x4 or sport bike place?
It's neither. It's a hunting camp that we are fortunate enough to be able to ride. It is mainly utilities out there. Sport quads/racing bikes aren't really appreciated by most of the old crackers. Dirt bikes were banned last year out there if that gives you any idea on how they feel about racing.
Quote
It's neither. It's a hunting camp that we are fortunate enough to be able to ride. It is mainly utilities out there. Sport quads/racing bikes aren't really appreciated by most of the old crackers. Dirt bikes were banned last year out there if that gives you any idea on how they feel about racing.
Hunting Camp = BOOO!
ATV Camp = YAY!
Actually, I don't hunt, I just go out there to ride.
I don't see where it says HUNTING CAMP on the RRPOA website, but they're all about the hunting out there. I always thought it was a property owners association who just liked to ATV, Camp, Drink Beer, and Kill things during Killling season.
Of course, I don't ride out there during hunting season, so as not to tick off the hunters. I think it helps to keep them hornery old rednecks from raisin' too much hell about sport ATV's.
See ya there this weekend.
Am I invited? ;D
man here i thought it was a "recreational park".
i was wondering if its not for atv's what are they going to use for the poker run? ;D :N
I have an "extra atv" if that helps. ;)
Quote from: QT314 on May 25, 2006, 07:23:08 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 25, 2006, 05:56:39 PM
is this open to anyone? is thisa 4x4 or sport bike place?
It's neither. It's a hunting camp that we are fortunate enough to be able to ride. It is mainly utilities out there. Sport quads/racing bikes aren't really appreciated by most of the old crackers. Dirt bikes were banned last year out there if that gives you any idea on how they feel about racing.
well put ;D
Quote from: gery350 on May 25, 2006, 07:50:36 PM
man here i thought it was a "recreational park".
i was wondering if its not for atv's what are they going to use for the poker run? ;D :N
Poggo sticks with high lifter springs ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 25, 2006, 08:10:59 PM
Quote from: gery350 on May 25, 2006, 07:50:36 PM
man here i thought it was a "recreational park".
i was wondering if its not for atv's what are they going to use for the poker run? ;D :N
Poggo sticks with high lifter springs ;)
and a radio on the front rack and a snorkel ;)
Hey Scramdaddy....
I've got a full load of people with me this weekend.
But I'll invite you out there some weekend.
What type of quad do you ride?
Oh never mind, It says it at the bottom. One week when I'll bring the Eiger or the Vinson out there so you can keep up.
You're not an ax murderer or anything are ya?
Thanks UncleRico! I have wanted to check out R.R. for sometime now. I can assure you that I am no killer. :N
It will cost you a 100.00 for a guest pass for the weekend ;D