River Ranch Poker Run and Barbeque

Started by UncleRico, May 25, 2006, 01:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Is anyone going down this weekend for the River Ranch Barbeque and Poker Run?

Someone told me they might be having a pig roasted.


I hope to meet some of you there.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Hoosier Daddy

is this open to anyone? is thisa 4x4 or sport bike place?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

UncleRico

It's 40,000 acres of pristine florida cracker country. Mostly flat trails.


You have to own a piece of property to have access or be a guest of someone that does.


Check under the MJ Lands forum for more info.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

qt314nfla

Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 25, 2006, 01:56:39 PM
is this open to anyone? is thisa 4x4 or sport bike place?

It's neither.  It's a hunting camp that we are fortunate enough to be able to ride.  It is mainly utilities out there.  Sport quads/racing bikes aren't really appreciated by most of the old crackers.  Dirt bikes were banned last year out there if that gives you any idea on how they feel about racing.

UncleRico


Quote
It's neither.  It's a hunting camp that we are fortunate enough to be able to ride.  It is mainly utilities out there.  Sport quads/racing bikes aren't really appreciated by most of the old crackers.  Dirt bikes were banned last year out there if that gives you any idea on how they feel about racing.

Hunting Camp = BOOO!

ATV Camp = YAY!

Actually, I don't hunt, I just go out there to ride.

I don't see where it says HUNTING CAMP on the RRPOA website, but they're all about the hunting out there.  I always thought it was a property owners association who just liked to ATV, Camp, Drink Beer, and Kill things during Killling season.

Of course, I don't ride out there during hunting season, so as not to tick off the hunters.  I think it helps to keep them hornery old rednecks from raisin' too much hell about sport ATV's.

See ya there this weekend.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Scramdaddy

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

gery350

man here i thought it was a "recreational park".

i was wondering if its not for atv's what are they going to use for the poker run? ;D :N
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Scramdaddy

I have an "extra atv" if that helps. ;)
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: QT314 on May 25, 2006, 03:23:08 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on May 25, 2006, 01:56:39 PM
is this open to anyone? is thisa 4x4 or sport bike place?

It's neither.  It's a hunting camp that we are fortunate enough to be able to ride.  It is mainly utilities out there.  Sport quads/racing bikes aren't really appreciated by most of the old crackers.  Dirt bikes were banned last year out there if that gives you any idea on how they feel about racing.

well put ;D

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: gery350 on May 25, 2006, 03:50:36 PM
man here i thought it was a "recreational park".

i was wondering if its not for atv's what are they going to use for the poker run? ;D :N

Poggo sticks with high lifter springs ;)

klutchbuster400

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 25, 2006, 04:10:59 PM
Quote from: gery350 on May 25, 2006, 03:50:36 PM
man here i thought it was a "recreational park".

i was wondering if its not for atv's what are they going to use for the poker run? ;D :N

Poggo sticks with high lifter springs ;)
and a radio on the front rack and a snorkel ;)

UncleRico

Hey Scramdaddy....

I've got a full load of people with me this weekend.

But I'll invite you out there some weekend.

What type of quad do you ride?

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Oh never mind, It says it at the bottom. One week when I'll bring the Eiger or the Vinson out there so you can keep up.


You're not an ax murderer or anything are ya?


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Scramdaddy

Thanks UncleRico! I have wanted to check out R.R. for sometime now. I can assure you that I am no killer. :N
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

It will cost you a 100.00 for a guest pass for the weekend ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com