Checking to see if anyone is going to ONF on sat looking to do some riding, let me know thanks T2 ;D
I'll be up there Thursday evening till Monday but Sat. I'll be at the FTR harescramble in Daytona. I'd go for a ride on Sun.??
I am thinking about heading to either Rodman or one of the tracks on Mem. Day as I will be back home on vacation. ;)
Sounds good guys I'm open for anything next weekend, just need to ride. I would like to get a group ride at the forest next weekend but I will see how many peeps respond to this post.
HW I might be going to DP on June 16th weekend its fathers day weekend you up for it?
Might be able to. Will have to wait till it get's a little closer to know for sure. Pm me in a couple weeks and remind me. ;)
I would like to get out there next weekend...Let me know when and where.
I'd go, but I'd have my daughter with me and I wouldn't want to slow everyone but Tony down :P
hows about a family group ride for the people who wanna go slow,,,,I'll start it.
1. Id@ + Daughter on a utility
Id@
;D Hey Hollywood I hope all is well. I lost my phone so pm and give me you number again. Try to come down I will try to come see you guys.
T2, get your but to studying your material. LOL
I am up for a ride let me know where and when. ;D
Alright it looks like we are goning to get a ride going let me know where you guys want to meet at. And a time.
Ton, you started the thread,,,looks like you get to pick.
I'd say though that the easiest place to meet would be at the end of the pavement coming off 19.
Id@
I agree with you Ida, your talking about 573 and 19 right where the pavement ends correct. IF so I would like to meet aroung 9am, if this works out for everyone else start posting.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 20, 2006, 08:30:35 PM
I'd go, but I'd have my daughter with me and I wouldn't want to slow everyone but Tony down :P
hows about a family group ride for the people who wanna go slow,,,,I'll start it.
1. Id@ + Daughter on a utility
Id@
Id@ how old is your daughter? Will she ride with you or have her own? My son is 6 and has a 50cc.
We already have plans out there that weekend..going up Saturday leaving early 5-6am coming home Sunday night. I am not sure what area we are staying at ??? When I find out you guys seem to know a lot of the area if we are not to far I would like to come too!! I'll find out tonight what area at ONF we are going to.
my daughter is 6 and she doesn't like to ride her quad that I got her,,,,so she will be riding with me.
Id@
Quote from: T2 on May 22, 2006, 10:31:51 AM
I agree with you Ida, your talking about 573 and 19 right where the pavement ends correct. IF so I would like to meet aroung 9am, if this works out for everyone else start posting.
sounds A-OK to me.
Id@
What day you guys going? The 27th?
Thats what the topics states doesn;t it? You silly goose :D
I live in St cloud never been would like to go with people that have been so I don't get lost.Are you meeting there I can google it.Or is there another entrance to onf?Thanks
You can fellow me up there if you take I4 up there, are I can give you direction up there. Let me know You can try to type in 573 and 19 in Mapquest and see if that can help you out.
Quote from: T2 on May 22, 2006, 08:14:01 PM
Thats what the topics states doesn;t it? You silly goose :D
The topic says the weekend of the 27th, its a 4 day weekend for me. What day are you riding?
Sorry guys for the smart azz remark :D but thats the date I planned on riding on sat at 9am were the pavement ends 573 and 19.
Well looks like T/B is a no go, more than likely meet yall out there. 573, im not sure where thats at, is it north of rodman or south. Where the black top ennnnnnds!
I have the bike ready and I'm ready to go, but I'm working on getting a ride up to Scrub from Orlando.
Maybe next time, I'm be at the Harescramble on Sat.
Quote from: atvtrailer on May 23, 2006, 09:04:16 PM
Quote from: superstar on May 23, 2006, 08:58:22 PM
Well looks like T/B is a no go, more than likely meet yall out there. 573, im not sure where thats at, is it north of rodman or south. Where the black top ennnnnnds!
south of rodman, big scrub campground is at the intersection of 588 and 573, 573 is the road that runs east and west, place he is talkin about is east of big scrub campground
Copy that, i know where youre talkin about now. Took that long a$$ bumpy ride all the way up through there, along the power lines to the camp grounds first time up there. Couldnt forget it if i tried. Everybodys set for 9am sat morn. i take it ????
Thats right SuperStar. Sorry Chillen that you can't make sat, see you next time.
This is shaping up to be deja vu ;D remember the "dirty dozen"?
[attachment deleted by admin]
Is this just a ride or a speed ride. Lil ones gonna wanna ride for sure. So if its a speed ride, i may have to skip out til the next one.
I think there might be two groups going, Ida will lead the slow group and the other riders will be who ever wants to take lead and see if they can hold on to lead position. ;D
Alright peeps lets get some post going to see who's going this sat, Its a three day weekend so I know alot of you are off, so come on out and ride, have fun and meet new faces. ;D It looks like there will be two groups going one for the sport bikes and one for the slower bikes.
wish I could go now, but other factors are holding me out,,,,,sorry guys, maybe next time.
Id@
looks like i have been conned into teaching you boys how to trail ride! all sessions will cost you $5.45, this is a per gallon fee that i must pay so im passing it on. i figure it will only take 1 gallon to have yall eatin dust and looking for a way back :D this is a 1 day class that can be done as a group or on a individual basis. all payments must be made in cash and there will be no monthly installments allowed.
PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW ;D
Quote from: dreth on May 25, 2006, 09:45:36 PM
looks like i have been conned into teaching you boys how to trail ride! all sessions will cost you $5.45, this is a per gallon fee that i must pay so im passing it on. i figure it will only take 1 gallon to have yall eatin dust and looking for a way back :D this is a 1 day class that can be done as a group or on a individual basis. all payments must be made in cash and there will be no monthly installments allowed.
PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW ;D
Dreth: You couldn't teach a frog to ride. As far as eatin your dust, you don't know what dust is.
Quote from: logger on May 26, 2006, 05:59:17 AM
Quote from: dreth on May 25, 2006, 09:45:36 PM
looks like i have been conned into teaching you boys how to trail ride! all sessions will cost you $5.45, this is a per gallon fee that i must pay so im passing it on. i figure it will only take 1 gallon to have yall eatin dust and looking for a way back :D this is a 1 day class that can be done as a group or on a individual basis. all payments must be made in cash and there will be no monthly installments allowed.
PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW ;D
Dreth: You couldn't teach a frog to ride. As far as eatin your dust, you don't know what dust is.
so i geuss this means you wont be signing up :dunno.gif
alls I got to say is,,,,ya'll watch out for the next time,,,,I got health insurance now so I'm mostly fearless ;-)
Id@
Looks like my wife and family will be in the Ocala area this weekend. I don't think we can make the Saturday ride, but if anyone is still around Sunday and wants to take the kids out, let me know.
My race has been canceled so I'll probably meet you guys in the A.M. I usually ride the north end of the forest so I dont know my way around the meeting area.
It will be worth it for Dreths trail riding lesson ;D.
Alright it looks like more people are going. Keep posting lets ride. You know the saying Less talking and more riding. I really meant that for Dreth does all the smack talking and cant back it up with his skills.
Opps did I say that out loud. :D
Yes it is thats the place to be
I'm in for sure and bringing 1 person with me on a UTE to ride in the rear and pick up all the red(honda) parts that fall off.
Git it RAGS!!! I hope the leader will be :drive.gif because I wanna fly. Lets take a break every 50 miles for the lightweights ;).
well chillen all i can say is it was a pleasure to ride with you and your ute friend ;). it is a shame that it was so dusty :( we need to do it again after a good couple days of solid rain ;)
sorry i couldnt make it, mom had me doin some other things and by the time i could go i kept forgetting stuff so i wouldnt have gotten there til noon, plus my knee has been hurtin
il definly go next time tho
I had a great time riding today, despite the dust. Sorry you could not make it Randall, next time. dreth, tell your wife that the cookies were great, thanks! T2, thanks for the use of your A/C trailer ;), congrats Anthony on the new bike, you have come a long way dude. chillin, great to ride w/you again, I'm expecting to hear about a group ride, and you can bring your buddy anytime, Matt's cool, what's not to like :ThumbsUp.gif
oops, it's bedtime, so much for an early crash :Z :Z
Had fun today. We'll do it again after the rains kick in.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on May 27, 2006, 11:20:22 PM
Had fun today. We'll do it again after the rains kick in.
AMEN TO THAT
I'm glad I can show you guys around the forest sorry you weren't able to keep up with me next time I will slow it down alittle bit. ;) with a minute I meant that for the Honda's Matt was right behind me when the dust cleared.
Just kidding fellows Had a great time today cant wait to do it again.
It was great to meet you guys. I enjoyed myself. I wonder if Kawasaki knows just how well the Brute Force 750 handles miles of whoops?
Can't wait to do it again.