Is anyone going to ONF next weekend the 27th

Started by T2, May 19, 2006, 05:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Checking to see if anyone is going to ONF on sat looking to do some riding, let me know thanks T2 ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

I'll be up there Thursday evening till Monday but Sat. I'll be at the FTR harescramble in Daytona. I'd go for a ride on Sun.??
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Hollywood

I am thinking about heading to either Rodman or one of the tracks on Mem. Day as I will be back home on vacation. ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

T2

Sounds good guys I'm open for anything next weekend, just need to ride. I would like to get a group ride at the forest next weekend but I will see how many peeps respond to this post.

HW I might be going to DP on June 16th weekend its fathers day weekend you up for it?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

Might be able to. Will have to wait till it get's a little closer to know for sure. Pm me in a couple weeks and remind me. ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Im@cracker

I would like to get out there next weekend...Let me know when and where.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Ida_Mann

I'd go, but I'd have my daughter with me and I wouldn't want to slow everyone but Tony down  :P

hows about a family group ride for the people who wanna go slow,,,,I'll start it.

1. Id@ + Daughter on a utility

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Flea_Jumper

 ;D Hey Hollywood I hope all is well.  I lost my phone so pm and give me you number again.  Try to come down I will try to come see you guys. 

T2, get your but to studying your material.   LOL

logger

I am up for a ride let me know where and when. ;D

T2

Alright it looks like we are goning to get a ride going let me know where you guys want to meet at. And a time.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Ton, you started the thread,,,looks like you get to pick.

I'd say though that the easiest place to meet would be at the end of the pavement coming off 19.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

I agree with you Ida, your talking about 573 and 19 right where the pavement ends correct. IF so I would like to meet aroung 9am, if this works out for everyone else start posting.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Loven It

Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 20, 2006, 08:30:35 PM
I'd go, but I'd have my daughter with me and I wouldn't want to slow everyone but Tony down  :P

hows about a family group ride for the people who wanna go slow,,,,I'll start it.

1. Id@ + Daughter on a utility

Id@

Id@ how old is your daughter? Will she ride with you or have her own? My son is 6 and has a 50cc.

We already have plans out there that weekend..going up Saturday leaving early 5-6am coming home Sunday night. I am not sure what area we are staying at  ??? When I find out you guys seem to know a lot of the area if we are not to far I would like to come too!! I'll find out tonight what area at ONF we are going to.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Ida_Mann

my daughter is 6 and she doesn't like to ride her quad that I got her,,,,so she will be riding with me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: T2 on May 22, 2006, 10:31:51 AM
I agree with you Ida, your talking about 573 and 19 right where the pavement ends correct. IF so I would like to meet aroung 9am, if this works out for everyone else start posting.

sounds A-OK to me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

T2

Thats what the topics states doesn;t it? You silly goose :D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

johnyfz450

I live in St cloud never been would like to go with people that have been so I don't get lost.Are you meeting there I can google it.Or is there another entrance to onf?Thanks

T2

You can fellow me up there if you take I4 up there, are I can give you direction up there. Let me know You can try to type in 573 and 19 in Mapquest and see if that can help you out.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

Quote from: T2 on May 22, 2006, 08:14:01 PM
Thats what the topics states doesn;t it? You silly goose :D
The topic says the weekend of the 27th, its a 4 day weekend for me. What day are you riding?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

T2

Sorry guys for the smart azz remark :D but thats the date I planned on riding on sat at 9am were the pavement ends 573 and 19.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

superstar

Well looks like T/B is a no go, more than likely meet yall out there. 573, im not sure where thats at, is it north of rodman or south. Where the black top ennnnnnds!

Honda328i

I have the bike ready and I'm ready to go, but I'm working on getting a ride up to Scrub from Orlando.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Chillinthemost

Maybe next time, I'm be at the Harescramble on Sat.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

superstar

#24
Quote from: atvtrailer on May 23, 2006, 09:04:16 PM
Quote from: superstar on May 23, 2006, 08:58:22 PM
Well looks like T/B is a no go, more than likely meet yall out there. 573, im not sure where thats at, is it north of rodman or south. Where the black top ennnnnnds!

south of rodman, big scrub campground is at the intersection of 588 and 573, 573 is the road that runs east and west, place he is talkin about is east of big scrub campground
Copy that, i know where youre talkin about now. Took that long a$$ bumpy ride all the way up through there, along the power lines to the camp grounds first time up there. Couldnt forget it if i tried. Everybodys set for 9am sat morn. i take it ????

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com