Finally got him what he's been asking for. I was suprised b/c many of you know that I got him an Eton 50 awhile back and he wouldn't ride. Well I finally broke down and got another. As soon as they were done prepping it he was ready to ride. Got her home and he took off :o
(http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/8580/img05261yy.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
A little tentative in the grass at 1st...
(http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/796/img05310dk.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/7968/img05297nd.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Now he's starting to loosen up. Here he's putting his legs back down after doing a heel clicker :D
(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2553/img05308wx.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4005/img05278et.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6810/img05322mg.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8543/img05339dq.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
I had this thing governed way down and it still has some power ;)
(http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/971/img05345mk.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Best pic of the day... 8)
(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/139/img05356wm.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
great pics, must be an awesome feeling for both of you ;)
thats awesome! a couple years and he wil want your bike.
That's so cool. :D Must be the coolest feeling in the world.
Just a question, why wouldnt he ride the 50? What made him ride this one.
awesome dude,,,,group riding time.
I got a question though,,,,does your quad go slow enough to let him keep up ;-)
Id@
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 04, 2006, 01:09:05 AM
Just a question, why wouldnt he ride the 50? What made him ride this one.
Actually it's kind of funny... anything with a motor running other than a vehicle he was affraid of it. He used to cry when I crunk my R1 (then he went for a ride and I couldn't get him off of it), bought him the Eton and when I crunk it up he'd run away, For over 2yrs when I crunk my YFZ he'd tear the garage up trying to get away from it. Just last week I was finally able to get him to ride it with me and he enjoyed it. Ever since that ride, he's been asking me to ride it again :-*. So I figured maybe he had gotten over his fear of noise. Guess he did ;) !
Thanx for the posts guys. It definitely warms my heart to see him happy. I found him last nite checking in on his bike in the garage. He went out and peeked at it 4 times that I know of :D . Guess he's one of us now >:D
that is awsome! i love seeing little kids ride they look so cool! 8) he is definately one of us now! he is welcome to the club! :Hug.gif
looks like he getting the hang of it!!!
better make sure he dosent make any sweet jumps to practice that heel clicker!!! :P ;)
Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 04, 2006, 07:57:18 AM
Thanx for the posts guys. It definitely warms my heart to see him happy. I found him last nite checking in on his bike in the garage. He went out and peeked at it 4 times that I know of :D . Guess he's one of us now >:D
Haha, that's great. Only time till he wants MO' POWA! ;) Too bad I can't check on mine though, all the way out in the shed. :(
Awsome, No better feeling than little ones riding with you, Ride safe
Myself and my little guy love that time together. Have a ton of fun love every minute of it.
way to go. give him a week and he will be as fast as you. ;D j/k
I see it now the next RideoneJr and he going to Smoke you Azzzz soon. Looking good Rob ;)
That's great I remember when my son started riding now look what he does three years later.
[attachment deleted by admin]
thats sweet Rob! now get that boy a helmet that fits him ;)
Those are some great pics. I know how you feel, I remember when my son and I first started riding. We were on our way to Croom, and he said he couldn't wait till we got there, he was so excited. He had a smile on his face I'll remember from now on. You'll remember that smile for ever also.
Enjoy, life is good.
Well... he took his first spill yesterday :( . Was riding and trying to do a heelclicker while turning to the right. That equaled getting thrown off of the bike :D . Was kinda funny to me. Guess I knew he was okay. My wife on the other hand was running to him like a pack of wild dogs were at him :o . He was okay and gave him a little talk about doing tricks (If you stunt, your gonna fall and get hurt). ::) Didn't help b/c he hopped right back on and did another heelclicker.
Rob, that's so cool to see that dirt flying :). Just be sure to keep those nuts tight on the front end or he will be doing stunts like you 2:L :L ;)
Is your 50 for sale? ;D
Quote from: Honda328i on April 05, 2006, 01:28:29 PM
Is your 50 for sale? ;D
After he told me that he didn't want it... I sold it. That was the w/e that Charlie came right through Polk County. So it's been gone more than a year now.
Thats cool Rob but you need to bring him to SM to let him spank up on them boys out there.
Just think you can put him up against the BIG BAD ATP (Trent Walker ) to let him get beat by one of the famous ATP RACING ENGINES. J/K
Bring him out & let him play !
Awesome, Great pics.
Quote from: ATF450 on April 04, 2006, 09:27:19 PM
That's great I remember when my son started riding now look what he does three years later.
:o looks like a painfull landing