Now he's riding with me!!!

Started by Ride1Rob, April 03, 2006, 11:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Finally got him what he's been asking for. I was suprised b/c many of you know that I got him an Eton 50 awhile back and he wouldn't ride. Well I finally broke down and got another. As soon as they were done prepping it he was ready to ride. Got her home and he took off  :o


A little tentative in the grass at 1st...





Now he's starting to loosen up. Here he's putting his legs back down after doing a heel clicker  :D








I had this thing governed way down and it still has some power ;)


Best pic of the day...  8)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

klutchbuster400

great pics, must be an awesome feeling for both of you ;)

Bigscrb15

thats awesome! a couple years and he wil want your bike.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MachineDog

That's so cool. :D Must be the coolest feeling in the world.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

svtbolt04

Just a question, why wouldnt he ride the 50? What made him ride this one.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Ida_Mann

awesome dude,,,,group riding time.

I got a question though,,,,does your quad go slow enough to let him keep up ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ride1Rob

#6
Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 04, 2006, 01:09:05 AM
Just a question, why wouldnt he ride the 50? What made him ride this one.

Actually it's kind of funny... anything with a motor running other than a vehicle he was affraid of it. He used to cry when I crunk my R1 (then he went for a ride and I couldn't get him off of it), bought him the Eton and when I crunk it up he'd run away, For over 2yrs when I crunk my YFZ he'd tear the garage up trying to get away from it. Just last week I was finally able to get him to ride it with me and he enjoyed it. Ever since that ride, he's been asking me to ride it again :-*. So I figured maybe he had gotten over his fear of noise. Guess he did ;) !

Thanx for the posts guys. It definitely warms my heart to see him happy. I found him last nite checking in on his bike in the garage. He went out and peeked at it 4 times that I know of :D . Guess he's one of us now  >:D
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

that is awsome! i love seeing little kids ride they look so cool!  8) he is definately one of us now! he is welcome to the club!  :Hug.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

WOODY_450r

looks like he getting the hang of it!!!

better make sure he dosent make any sweet jumps to practice that heel clicker!!! :P ;)
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

MachineDog

Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 04, 2006, 07:57:18 AM
Thanx for the posts guys. It definitely warms my heart to see him happy. I found him last nite checking in on his bike in the garage. He went out and peeked at it 4 times that I know of :D . Guess he's one of us now  >:D
Haha, that's great. Only time till he wants MO' POWA!   ;) Too bad I can't check on mine though, all the way out in the shed. :(
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Awsome, No better feeling than little ones riding with you, Ride safe
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

VForcedave

Myself and my little guy love that time together. Have a ton of fun love every minute of it. 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

53yfz450

way to go. give him a week and he will be as fast as you. ;D j/k
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

T2

I see it now the next RideoneJr and he going to Smoke you Azzzz soon. Looking good Rob  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

ATF450

#14
That's great I remember when my son started riding now look what he does three years later.

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

dreth

thats sweet Rob! now get that boy a helmet that fits him ;)

Moose

Those are some great pics. I know how you feel, I remember when my son and I first started riding. We were on our way to Croom, and he said he couldn't wait till we got there, he was so excited. He had a smile on his face I'll remember from now on. You'll remember that smile for ever also.
Enjoy, life is good.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Ride1Rob

Well... he took his first spill yesterday  :(  . Was riding and trying to do a heelclicker while turning to the right. That equaled getting thrown off of the bike  :D  . Was kinda funny to me. Guess I knew he was okay. My wife on the other hand was running to him like a pack of wild dogs were at him :o . He was okay and gave him a little talk about doing tricks (If you stunt, your gonna fall and get hurt).  ::) Didn't help b/c he hopped right back on and did another heelclicker.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Honda328i

#18
Rob, that's so cool to see that dirt flying :).  Just be sure to keep those nuts tight on the front end or he will be doing stunts like you  2:L :L  ;)

Is your 50 for sale?  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Honda328i on April 05, 2006, 01:28:29 PM

Is your 50 for sale?  ;D

After he told me that he didn't want it... I sold it. That was the w/e that Charlie came right through Polk County. So it's been gone more than a year now.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LE450-RACER#77

Thats cool Rob but you need to bring him to SM to let him spank up on them boys out there.



Just think you can put him up against the BIG BAD ATP (Trent Walker ) to let him get beat by one of the famous ATP RACING ENGINES.   J/K


Bring him out & let him play !
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

felix_z-4


kfx400rob

Quote from: ATF450 on April 04, 2006, 09:27:19 PM
That's great I remember when my son started riding now look what he does three years later.

:o looks like a painfull landing
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com