Can I ride in ocala without bein shoot at?
How fast do you ride?
Quote from: mikeE36 aka njoutlaw on March 21, 2006, 10:43:18 AM
Can I ride in ocala without bein shoot at?
Probably not, with comments like that.
Turkey season is still open.
Don't be a jerk and I am sure you'll be safe.
I was there during deer season and rode all around. When i came across a hunter i slowed down and was as respectful as possible. You shouldnt have a problem at all.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 21, 2006, 11:24:15 AM
I was there during deer season and rode all around. When i came across a hunter i slowed down and was as respectful as possible. You shouldnt have a problem at all.
best way to handle them right there.
Id@
Wear dear anlers on your helmut,there shooting turkey now! :D
Just invite thingy Ed Cheney and you'll be safe! LOL
Quote from: AintSkeered on March 21, 2006, 08:48:01 PM
Just invite thingy Ed Cheney and you'll be safe! LOL
Not if he is with you. You saw what happened to his last friend.