is hunting season over?

Started by mikeE36, March 21, 2006, 10:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

Can I ride in ocala without bein shoot at?

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

AlterEgo

Quote from: mikeE36 aka njoutlaw on March 21, 2006, 10:43:18 AM
Can I ride in ocala without bein shoot at?

Probably not, with comments like that.
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

Anoriginal

Turkey season is still open.

Don't be a jerk and I am sure you'll be safe.

bigscrub79

I was there during deer season and rode all around. When i came across a hunter i slowed down and was as respectful as possible. You shouldnt have a problem at all.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 21, 2006, 11:24:15 AM
I was there during deer season and rode all around. When i came across a hunter i slowed down and was as respectful as possible. You shouldnt have a problem at all.

best way to handle them right there.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mudneck

Wear dear anlers on your helmut,there shooting turkey now! :D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

AintSkeered

Just invite thingy Ed Cheney and you'll be safe! LOL
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

bigscrub79

Quote from: AintSkeered on March 21, 2006, 08:48:01 PM
Just invite thingy Ed Cheney and you'll be safe! LOL
Not if he is with you. You saw what happened to his last friend.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com