Here's some pics of SM today. Man was it awsome 8)
Hill Climb
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450045.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450024.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450084.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450081.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450074.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450064.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450082.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450038.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450042.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450075.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450048.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450043.jpg)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450078.jpg)
LT-R 450.............. :ThumbsUp.gif
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450044.jpg)
Roostin' 8)
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450056.jpg)
Alittle too close to the edge eh?
(http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/SuperG46/06YFZ450055.jpg)
Only the one on the hill climb is working for me... :(
NICE ! UR BIKE LOOKS GREAT WITH THOSE SHOCKS AND A-ARMS !! ALSO MUST PERFORM PERFECT TO ;)
OK guys their all there 8)
Not 1
there wasnt an mx race today...was there? ???
yeah there was a mx race today there was only 1or2 quads racing today
Man, you were late... But not boosting???!?!
I love my lightning...
today was great it was my first time out there and i had a blast i think i raced #15 on the drag strip even though i rolled my quad down the hill i was out there with my friend on a kfx 400 #11iwas on my z 250
Quote from: warriorblue on March 20, 2006, 02:12:20 AM
today was great it was my first time out there and i had a blast i think i raced #15 on the drag strip even though i rolled my quad down the hill i was out there with my friend on a kfx 400 #11iwas on my z 250
Yea I raced you alright ;)
Man was that guy crazy on the Yellow LTR :o
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 20, 2006, 02:07:51 AM
Man, you were late... But not boosting???!?!
I love my lightning...
Well at that time we were on decel. from 100 MPH 8)
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 20, 2006, 02:30:54 AM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 20, 2006, 02:07:51 AM
Man, you were late... But not boosting???!?!
I love my lightning...
Well at that time we were on decel. from 100 MPH 8)
My trucks speed limiter kicks in at like 97, I ride the limiter the whole way to the track everytime I go, gotta love the open roads. I'm only spinnin like 2500 RPM when I'm at 96 though.
yeah he was crazy but did you see thoes guys making the trail over buy the front end loder you had to drop like ten feet or somthing befor you could roll down you would not see doing something like that :Dead.gif :Dead.gif :Dead.gif
we didnt you call me!
I didnt have time any way,,, tomarrow I will have my secret weapen ;)
Quote from: warriorblue on March 20, 2006, 02:46:01 AM
yeah he was crazy but did you see thoes guys making the trail over buy the front end loder you had to drop like ten feet or somthing befor you could roll down you would not see doing something like that :Dead.gif :Dead.gif :Dead.gif
I was waiting for someone to grow a set and go up it.
who u racing ur self?? i drive like that all the time heavy right foot and on my 450 heavy right thumb
Quote from: 4fittyr on March 20, 2006, 03:07:20 AM
who u racing ur self?? i drive like that all the time heavy right foot and on my 450 heavy right thumb
It wasn't a Real Race. Their was a kid on a 300 EX.
none of the pics are working for me :(
I CANT SEE THE PICS! :'(
You know whats funny... I always am like.. Damn, I cannot believe I went through a half tank of gas in one night.. But in the picture, you can clearly see the gas gadge going down.... Gotta love S/C V8's
Check them out now.
I posted 2 times about quads racing on the 19 if you would have answered we wouldve been there with 3 more quads to race . thanks. all the feed back we got was not a good track for quads i gess yall dont want your quad class to have a good turnout
looking good. ;)
Quote from: tony pitts on March 20, 2006, 11:09:51 PM
I posted 2 times about quads racing on the 19 if you would have answered we wouldve been there with 3 more quads to race . thanks. all the feed back we got was not a good track for quads i gess yall dont want your quad class to have a good turnout
I wasn't planning on going but I had a urge to test out the Stadiums on a bigger and faster track. I'll try to let yall kno if I'll be out their again 8)