SM 3/19

Started by 2006YFZ450, March 20, 2006, 01:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Here's some pics of SM today.  Man was it awsome 8)

Hill Climb













LT-R 450.............. :ThumbsUp.gif

Roostin' 8)

Alittle too close to the edge eh?


'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Picow18

Only the one on the hill climb is working for me... :(
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

DZ 350

NICE ! UR BIKE LOOKS GREAT WITH THOSE SHOCKS AND A-ARMS !! ALSO MUST PERFORM  PERFECT TO  ;)
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

2006YFZ450

OK guys their all there 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Hondarider22

there wasnt an mx race today...was there?  ???

warriorblue

yeah there was a mx race today there was only 1or2 quads racing today
98 YAMAHA WARRIOR
06 LTZ250

svtbolt04

Man, you were late... But not boosting???!?!

I love my lightning...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

warriorblue

today was great it was my first time out there and i had a blast i think i raced #15 on the drag strip  even though i rolled my quad down the hill i was out there with my friend on a kfx 400 #11iwas on my z 250
98 YAMAHA WARRIOR
06 LTZ250

2006YFZ450

Quote from: warriorblue on March 20, 2006, 02:12:20 AM
today was great it was my first time out there and i had a blast i think i raced #15 on the drag strip  even though i rolled my quad down the hill i was out there with my friend on a kfx 400 #11iwas on my z 250

Yea I raced you alright ;)

Man was that guy crazy on the Yellow LTR :o
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 20, 2006, 02:07:51 AM
Man, you were late... But not boosting???!?!

I love my lightning...

Well at that time we were on decel. from 100 MPH 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Exmx54

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 20, 2006, 02:30:54 AM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 20, 2006, 02:07:51 AM
Man, you were late... But not boosting???!?!

I love my lightning...

Well at that time we were on decel. from 100 MPH 8)

My trucks speed limiter kicks in at like 97, I ride the limiter the whole way to the track everytime I go, gotta love the open roads. I'm only spinnin like 2500 RPM when I'm at 96 though.

warriorblue

yeah he was crazy but did you see thoes guys making the trail over buy the front end loder you had to drop like ten feet or somthing befor you could roll down you would not see doing something like that :Dead.gif :Dead.gif :Dead.gif
98 YAMAHA WARRIOR
06 LTZ250

Honda250ex

we didnt you call me!

I didnt have time any way,,, tomarrow I will have my secret weapen ;)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bigscrub79

Quote from: warriorblue on March 20, 2006, 02:46:01 AM
yeah he was crazy but did you see thoes guys making the trail over buy the front end loder you had to drop like ten feet or somthing befor you could roll down you would not see doing something like that :Dead.gif :Dead.gif :Dead.gif
I was waiting for someone to grow a set and go up it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

4fittyr

who u racing ur self?? i drive like that all the time  heavy right foot and on my 450 heavy right thumb
if u can't be good be good at it

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 4fittyr on March 20, 2006, 03:07:20 AM
who u racing ur self?? i drive like that all the time  heavy right foot and on my 450 heavy right thumb

It wasn't a Real Race.  Their was a kid on a 300 EX. 
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

dreth

none of the pics are working for me :(

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

I CANT SEE THE PICS! :'(
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

svtbolt04

You know whats funny... I always am like.. Damn, I cannot believe I went through a half tank of gas in one night.. But in the picture, you can clearly see the gas gadge going down.... Gotta love S/C V8's
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

2006YFZ450

Check them out now.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

tony pitts

I posted 2 times about quads racing on the 19 if you would have answered we wouldve been there with 3 more quads to race . thanks. all the feed back we got was not a good track for quads  i gess yall dont want your quad class to have a good turnout
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Quote from: tony pitts on March 20, 2006, 11:09:51 PM
I posted 2 times about quads racing on the 19 if you would have answered we wouldve been there with 3 more quads to race . thanks. all the feed back we got was not a good track for quads  i gess yall dont want your quad class to have a good turnout

I wasn't planning on going but I had a urge to test out the Stadiums on a bigger and faster track.  I'll try to let yall kno if I'll be out their again 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]