This is growing. The race last night Mar 18th had 16 quads and three classes, open, beginner, and peewee quad. Thanks to those who came a long way to race, especially to Scott and Derek from Tallahassee and Georgia who stunk up the show. Next race is April 1st. Where you at Matt, Quad32, GasGas, Superstar, SuperStarr?????? Come get schooled :lecture.gif
Bring your peewee quad riders, they are welcome too.
stunk up the show? ??? dont leave out the details.. :SternSmile.gif
When are they gonna have an F class ? :dunno.gif
Quote from: 1fast250r on March 19, 2006, 06:13:46 PM
stunk up the show? ??? dont leave out the details.. :SternSmile.gif
The long and short of the story is the water tanker was broke and the track was dusty and the R's were fast. Someone correct me if I am wrong but the finish in the Main Event was:
1. Scott 250R
2. Derek 250R
3. Tim YFZ450
4. Dave Banshee
5. Doug 450 Honda
6. Steven 450 Honda
7. Brian 450 Honda
8. Darryl Suzuki 400
9. Gary 450 Suzuki (DNS)
If anyone wants to unseat the two strokes or a 250R from the top two spots you have a month to get it together and show up, they plan to be back April 15. Bring your fastest hotrod because they will :o
We still run every two weeks so we'll be back April 1st.
Matt,
This could be your time to shine! :'( Get your R back on the circle track.
If anyone out there knows the Herlongs or the Fergusons tell them they're missing some good racing.
:o And scott wants some tips on how to get around the track.. hehe whos he kiddin..
David, Its going to be a wile before this quad gets done. Plus I sold my tires.
dave,
did u race the "WareRacing" R at all?
Yeah Dave rode the R and kicked by butt on it in the beg class! The R took 2nd
Hey guys get your wives and let them race
Ill be there, Ill see if i can lower my banshee a little first but i think ill stay in the beginner quads...for now
Check ebay for a lowering kit, probably $100 total will drop you 3-4 inches.
I have a front lowering kit for sale. It will fit the banshee or YFZ.
This place is gettin quiet where is everybody? Dave you gonna race on the 250 in the beg class again? Gary are you gonna make it?
Oh yea guys some will miss the NExt two races after the 1st Mads wedding I think is on the 15th ( Gary correct me if im wrong) then the 29th we will be in Durham town...
Quote from: z400chic on March 22, 2006, 12:47:58 AM
This place is gettin quiet where is everybody? Dave you gonna race on the 250 in the beg class again? Gary are you gonna make it?
Oh yea guys some will miss the NExt two races after the 1st Mads wedding I think is on the 15th ( Gary correct me if im wrong) then the 29th we will be in Durham town...
I dont think anyone will be there the 29th since we will all be there with you...
Quote from: z400chic on March 22, 2006, 12:47:58 AM
This place is gettin quiet where is everybody? Dave you gonna race on the 250 in the beg class again? Gary are you gonna make it?
Oh yea guys some will miss the NExt two races after the 1st Mads wedding I think is on the 15th ( Gary correct me if im wrong) then the 29th we will be in Durham town...
We'll have to pass that news on to the Tally/Ga boys so they know. Also Some of us are going to drop in on Dade City this Thurs night and see if they are running the flattrack on Saturdays.
thanks for telling me...... losers!
ME :box.gif YOU :ouch.gif :Dead.gif
:P
What kind of quads can race in the beginner class? I am going to be buying a raptor 350 and have heard with some work they are pretty fast. I know i cant keep up in any of the open classes much less a beginner if there is a banshee running.
blue,
youll be fine in the beginner class.
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 22, 2006, 01:42:35 PM
ME :box.gif YOU :ouch.gif :Dead.gif
:P
Thats it. Now Im not coming ! :o :'(
OK hold on
WAAAAH!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
D a m n bully !
[attachment deleted by admin]
HAHA!!!! thats a good one!
is that your girlfriend?
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 22, 2006, 03:54:12 PM
HAHA!!!! thats a good one!
is that your girlfriend?
No this is.
[attachment deleted by admin]
pffft... you wish...
Keep dreaming Captin Wack a Nut. :P
Just cause you short shafted punks cant get stuff like that dont mean I cant. You boys just start calling me Mr. Sausage. ;) ;D
Mr. vienna,
from what Matt says..
.
Quote from: Quad32x on March 22, 2006, 04:40:21 PM
Just cause you short shafted punks cant get stuff like that dont mean I cant. You boys just start calling me Mr. Sausage. ;) ;D
Is that Mr Sausage Smoker??? :-*
Quote from: Blue160 on March 22, 2006, 01:46:43 PM
What kind of quads can race in the beginner class? I am going to be buying a raptor 350 and have heard with some work they are pretty fast. I know i cant keep up in any of the open classes much less a beginner if there is a banshee running.
If you are all beginners in the beginner class then you'll do fine on the Raptor. Come on out and get some experience.
Can you give me some directions? i know where big scrub is but other than that i have no idean and i have only been to ocala once. thanks
Jason
If you come through ONF on HWY 40 going west, turn north on US 301. Then turn west on CR 326. Then turn south on 25A. Go 1/4 mile and track will be on left before Hardrock MX park.
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 22, 2006, 07:00:58 PM
.Quote from: Quad32x on March 22, 2006, 04:40:21 PM
Just cause you short shafted punks cant get stuff like that dont mean I cant. You boys just start calling me Mr. Sausage. ;) ;D
Is that Mr Sausage Smoker??? :-*
Nope! He's Frank and Beans.. Hey quad! How did you get your beans on top of your frank?
Quote from: z400chic on March 22, 2006, 12:47:58 AM
This place is gettin quiet where is everybody? Dave you gonna race on the 250 in the beg class again? Gary are you gonna make it?
Oh yea guys some will miss the NExt two races after the 1st Mads wedding I think is on the 15th ( Gary correct me if im wrong) then the 29th we will be in Durham town...
Hey Everybody I have been down at the coast for my son's spring break. It was so late after we left Denny's I didn't get everyone's phone #'s. P.M. or e-mail @ scott270R@yahoo.com Thanks,
P.S. Derek and I had a blast we look forward to seeing everyone again in a month. Your group is the cleanest best group of guys we have ever raced with.
P.S.S. Dave you looking to get rid of that 250R? I got a 400EX and some cash I will trade you.
that R isnt going no where.... its like the ware bros community bike....
Plus no Ware is going to put his rear on a stinkin 4 banger! ;D ;)
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 22, 2006, 11:12:21 PM
that R isnt going no where.... its like the ware bros community bike....
Plus no Ware is going to put his rear on a stinkin 4 banger! ;D ;)
Hey can't blame me for trying. I bought it thinking I would like it better but it just doesn't feel right. I can ride a 2 stroke instinctively and a 4 stroke I have to think about what I am doing.......not good when you are racing your group of guys who are all fast....
P.S. I was dissapointed that Superstarr was a no show. Come bring your 250R and we will see if you can take my 2 dollars.
Quote from: Blue160 on March 22, 2006, 01:46:43 PM
What kind of quads can race in the beginner class? I am going to be buying a raptor 350 and have heard with some work they are pretty fast. I know i cant keep up in any of the open classes much less a beginner if there is a banshee running.
Bro,
Let me just say that there is a 13 year old kid who has a YFZ450R in the beginner class and he FLYYs. You would be much better off saving your money and getting a 450 or banshee or 250R because a 350 Warrior/Raptor is gonna get SMOKED by that kid.
P.S. Sorry I forgot your name kid.
ok boys I am feeling a little better after the last 4 days laid up in bed I am tring to get out and about still a little down but think I am getting better. I hope I am anyways. all I can say is them doctors took some of my 450 money they like that money
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 23, 2006, 12:35:53 AM
ok boys I am feeling a little better after the last 4 days laid up in bed I am tring to get out and about still a little down but think I am getting better. I hope I am anyways. all I can say is them doctors took some of my 450 money they like that money
Hey Gary,
Good to hear your feeling better man. Lets park in the same spot next time too that spot was great.
The next race is April 1st. Since alot of us will be out of town April 29 what do all of you think about racing Ocala April 22?. This will be a non points night but we can try to make it a large turnout anyway. This should help out Scott and Derek who want to come along way to race. Comments????
Just think how big this could be if we could get Quad32x, GasGas, 1Fast250r, Superstar, SuperStarr, and Liv2Ride all out there??
Yes folks , hes our unoffical cheerleader so lets give a big gland , errr , I mean hand to The Head of our Dave !!! What a guy !! As soon as my sled is back together Im gonna be racing. In the mean time I`ll drink beer andd watch. ;) ;D
Quote from: 1fast250r on March 22, 2006, 08:28:04 PM
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 22, 2006, 07:00:58 PM
.Quote from: Quad32x on March 22, 2006, 04:40:21 PM
Just cause you short shafted punks cant get stuff like that dont mean I cant. You boys just start calling me Mr. Sausage. ;) ;D
Is that Mr Sausage Smoker??? :-*
Nope! He's Frank and Beans.. Hey quad! How did you get your beans on top of your frank?
Thats funny stuff my tender sack full of Matts ! ;D
Well yall had your fun becauze I was being nice not taking all your money so when i come there everybody put in 10 bucks each for me to take from you begginers. Stop making fun of me i am the superstarr and youll no who you are when i beat you with my RRRRRRRRRRRR!!
I cant believe this knob is from Ocala. Im the fastest man in Ocala , well besides cutngrs ! ;) ;D
Quote from: SuperStarr on March 23, 2006, 04:33:47 PM
Well yall had your fun becauze I was being nice not taking all your money so when i come there everybody put in 10 bucks each for me to take from you begginers. Stop making fun of me i am the superstarr and youll no who you are when i beat you with my RRRRRRRRRRRR!!
bring a big wallet...
yeah whereracing i will so i can put all yalls money it. ha!
Quote from: SuperStarr on March 23, 2006, 05:30:46 PM
yeah whereracing i will so i can put all yalls money it. ha!
um thats WAREracing..... better yet,, bring ya paycheck.... better bring two of them.... at least that will cover my fuel bill..
My crew will be there with mine and a mini. let me know where you all are parking.
Just look for the quads usually parked together near the flagman tower...
Hey chuck! glad your going!
Maybe after you meet me you can tell jaydawg im not the devil... ;D
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 23, 2006, 08:13:00 PM
Hey chuck! glad your going!
Maybe after you meet me you can tell jaydawg im not the devil... ;D
he is not the devil, but the next best thing to the devil. it sure is nice to have fat people to rag on. lol I hope I will have my bike back and ready to run next week I got to take it in 2nd heat last race sounded like the tranny was whinning so we will see how suzuki warrenty is
Me and JAYZ400 are looking to come join the fun. We will bring the minis this time and see how it goes.
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 23, 2006, 08:13:00 PM
Hey chuck! glad your going!
Maybe after you meet me you can tell jaydawg im not the devil... ;D
Dont sweat the the small stuff. Looking forward to getting invovled with this. I could use some pointers. Jason is a great fella just look through the redoric... for the sake of Hi Jacking this thread you and I can PM back and forth about what was said between you and him. or call me(904)-424-4127
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 23, 2006, 09:19:29 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 23, 2006, 08:13:00 PM
Hey chuck! glad your going!
Maybe after you meet me you can tell jaydawg im not the devil... ;D
he is not the devil, but the next best thing to the devil. it sure is nice to have fat people to rag on. lol I hope I will have my bike back and ready to run next week I got to take it in 2nd heat last race sounded like the tranny was whinning so we will see how suzuki warrenty is
Gary a bunch of them are doing it i dont think that suzuki is goin to do anything about it yet, Try switching to a Semi-Synthic oil like motul or something i read its suppost to stop it,I dont know if it works but Mines Had semi-synthic in it since it got home and i havent heard anything out of it yet
Also check the oil level afte you do the oil change...mine took 200ml more than the manual said. No noise yet.
Ok Boys i understand that you are pickin on each other but lets watch your replies. We are trying to promote this race track and most of you guys dont race there. So lets just watch what we say and promote the track instead of talk dirty. If you wanna do that find somewhere else to talk.
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on March 23, 2006, 10:44:39 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 23, 2006, 08:13:00 PM
Hey chuck! glad your going!
Maybe after you meet me you can tell jaydawg im not the devil... ;D
Dont sweat the the small stuff. Looking forward to getting invovled with this. I could use some pointers. Jason is a great fella just look through the redoric... for the sake of Hi Jacking this thread you and I can PM back and forth about what was said between you and him. or call me(904)-424-4127
Yeah i hear ya! Im personal friends with the guys on this topic and fastleftturn is my bro, im sure they will ask what that was all about.....
Quote from: z400chic on March 24, 2006, 12:37:49 AM
Ok Boys i understand that you are pickin on each other but lets watch your replies. We are trying to promote this race track and most of you guys dont race there. So lets just watch what we say and promote the track instead of talk dirty. If you wanna do that find somewhere else to talk.
Yeah TIM! you freaking ruin everything! JERK!!! :P :P :P
btw in case no one has figured it out.. tim is superstarr..... sorry for bustin on ya tim... ;D
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 24, 2006, 02:55:58 AM
Quote from: z400chic on March 24, 2006, 12:37:49 AM
Yeah TIM! you freaking ruin everything! JERK!!! :P :P :P
btw in case no one has figured it out.. tim is superstarr..... sorry for bustin on ya tim... ;D
Tim on the YFZ450?? I don't think so is there another Tim? That guy is cool and he IS fast.
no!! not that one... the other one is a mullet wearin jackass!
Just kidding tim....
scott, the tim im talking about is quad32x. hes a cut up and a super nice guy.
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on March 23, 2006, 10:13:14 PM
Me and JAYZ400 are looking to come join the fun. We will bring the minis this time and see how it goes.
Starting to look like the minis will be a good size class! ;D
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 24, 2006, 04:05:57 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on March 23, 2006, 10:13:14 PM
Me and JAYZ400 are looking to come join the fun. We will bring the minis this time and see how it goes.
Starting to look like the minis will be a good size class! ;D
How many in the class now? what are the diffrent classes ?
I just checked the rules page and it seems to be centered on carts, what restrictions are there for quads?, I was told that there was a restriction on what tires you can use.
Chuck,
i just sent you a Pm on the other site.....
My bro will chime in about 7am ish
Oh its friday.. hes off work today..
Chris if you tell people Im that superstarr jackass Im going to sock your eye my fellow fat guy ! I may be a smartass but Im not gay like that guy ! >:D :o
Quote from: Quad32x on March 24, 2006, 03:37:07 PM
Chris if you tell people Im that superstarr jackass Im going to sock your eye my fellow fat guy ! I may be a smartass but Im not gay like that guy ! >:D :o
question is..... how do you know hes gay? Hummmmm...... i wonder.......
I dont. Just let me state its not me. I dont need to hide behind a different screen name. I tell anyone what I think right up front. Love me or hate me you get the real thing from me. Your my broham , you should know that ! ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on March 24, 2006, 04:32:35 PM
I dont. Just let me state its not me. I dont need to hide behind a different screen name. I tell anyone what I think right up front. Love me or hate me you get the real thing from me. Your my broham , you should know that ! ;)
geez... calm down my mullet wearing friend..... your getting your pink panties in a bunch.... ;)
Hey, we are tring to promote the track here... :o
leave the smack talk to the Open forums.... ;) Oh this is an open forum. ??? ;D
Yes and that is fine that its an open forum it just goes to show that you dont care how othere people view you or your friends on here and it doesnt seem to matter to any of you. I thought i knew some of you better than this but i guess not.
Quote from: 1fast250r on March 24, 2006, 07:06:32 PM
Hey, we are tring to promote the track here... :o
leave the smack talk to the Open forums.... ;) Oh this is an open forum. ??? ;D
this is an open forum but not for knucle heads like you . lol try to plan your next visit on a weekend we run so you can come watch it is a great time
Gary,
Hey man e-mail or P.M. me your phone number so I can call you man. Later
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 23, 2006, 01:04:37 PM
The next race is April 1st. Since alot of us will be out of town April 29 what do all of you think about racing Ocala April 22?. This will be a non points night but we can try to make it a large turnout anyway. This should help out Scott and Derek who want to come along way to race. Comments????
Just think how big this could be if we could get Quad32x, GasGas, 1Fast250r, Superstar, SuperStarr, and Liv2Ride all out there??
I'm in! ;D
I'll Be there long as my front bumper and nerfs get here next week >:( if not look for me a quad32x..........
Bringin it on the side line :drink.gif
It wont be long before Im back out there, Motor is back together. In the mean time I`ll watch , drink and throw beer cans and Wares giant head as he goes buy ! lol !! 2:L 2:L
your so slow you would hit they thats 3 places behind me!
Mother Theresa all of a sudden? ::)
ladies, ladies, ladies, one week from now and we will have a race. come get some suckas
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 26, 2006, 01:05:54 AM
ladies, ladies, ladies, one week from now and we will have a race. come get some suckas
I may be there... with a new bike....... ;)
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 26, 2006, 02:23:31 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 26, 2006, 01:05:54 AM
ladies, ladies, ladies, one week from now and we will have a race. come get some suckas
I may be there... with a new bike....... ;)
It better be a two stroke or else ! :ouch.gif ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on March 26, 2006, 03:49:56 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 26, 2006, 02:23:31 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 26, 2006, 01:05:54 AM
ladies, ladies, ladies, one week from now and we will have a race. come get some suckas
I may be there... with a new bike....... ;)
It better be a two stroke or else ! :ouch.gif ;D
Scooter on a 2 stroke. Hmmm :dunno.gif
Well he had been working on a 500R hybird but i think that might be history along with him owning a smoker again. lol
seems to me he dont like the smokers anymore. :tsktsk.gif
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 26, 2006, 02:23:31 AM
I may be there... with a new bike....... ;)
Let Me know if you change your mind about that 250R. I got a 400EX and some cash for it. It has probably only 20 hours or so, mostly sits and collects dust now.
That R is staying in this stable. The setup on that one is got to be as close to perfect as it can be. In the meantime lets all pray the water tank is fixed.... :D
whats up guys???? just got registered. i had a blast at the race sat. night. thanx for being so cool to us.....it was good to be on the track again!!!! hopefully next time there will be some traction to be had. i am looking forward to racing with yall again in a couple of weeks. me and scott have a little work to do to our bikes replaced old crusty parts from the 80's. :>
we are not as rusty as we thought . it has been a long time for us. but the fun lives again. anyway just wanted to say whats up...... holla at me
-derek
browningderek@yahoo.com
well Im going to be riding the Cali bike in the beginners class...
since my bikes dont have parts... ill take the beating from christian... ;D
What is the Cali bike? You mean the 250R or your detuned Banshee?
the 250r. Its from california..
scott.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-250r-Honda-Proven-Race-Winner_W0QQitemZ4625866822QQcategoryZ6724QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-250r-Honda-Proven-Race-Winner_W0QQitemZ4625866822QQcategoryZ6724QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 27, 2006, 07:50:12 PM
well Im going to be riding the Cali bike in the beginners class...
since my bikes dont have parts... ill take the beating from christian... ;D
He took 2 BAD Spills yesterday and broke both his quads dont Think he will be there,e didnt brake anything but is brused up really bad
Ill be there! Does anyone know where i can get some inexpensive new or used flat track tires????By saterday?
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on March 28, 2006, 01:15:14 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 27, 2006, 07:50:12 PM
well Im going to be riding the Cali bike in the beginners class...
since my bikes dont have parts... ill take the beating from christian... ;D
He took 2 BAD Spills yesterday and broke both his quads dont Think he will be there,e didnt brake anything but is brused up really bad
Gary,
How's Christian doing? What happened?
Quote from: derek330 on March 27, 2006, 03:00:47 AM
whats up guys???? just got registered. i had a blast at the race sat. night. thanx for being so cool to us.....it was good to be on the track again!!!! hopefully next time there will be some traction to be had. i am looking forward to racing with yall again in a couple of weeks. me and scott have a little work to do to our bikes replaced old crusty parts from the 80's. :>
we are not as rusty as we thought . it has been a long time for us. but the fun lives again. anyway just wanted to say whats up...... holla at me
-derek
browningderek@yahoo.com
Derek,
Are you guys going to be able to drag someone else down, maybe a couple for the beginner class? Try to bring someone with a camper since you guys can stay at the track for free (water and electric hookups). Are you and Scott coming down this Saturday?
Quote from: Pyrice4 on March 28, 2006, 04:01:26 AM
Ill be there! Does anyone know where i can get some inexpensive new or used flat track tires????By saterday?
I don't know of any used except Ebay but Ronnie's Mail Order is quick to ship. If you call today you should get them Friday. They are in New York I think. Below I pasted the description if you want Hoosiers (many of us run these including the Sprints). With their package you can choose either ITP or Douglas Red label wheels. We've had good luck with both. For the tire compound make sure you ask for soft. If you are tight on cash, just getting rear tires for now will get it done.
Hoosier Quad (Soft Compound) Rear Tires & Wheels $279.95
Tire Size (2) 59x10-10
1-800-253-7667
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 28, 2006, 12:58:16 PM
Derek,
Are you guys going to be able to drag someone else down, maybe a couple for the beginner class? Try to bring someone with a camper since you guys can stay at the track for free (water and electric hookups). Are you and Scott coming down this Saturday?
Dave,
We are working on trying to find something to camp in. No dice on getting Casey or anyone else to come and play. We won't make it this Saturday, I have so overheating issues I have to fix. Derek and I both have brake issues as well. We are getting up this weekend and getting some parts ordered, we should be back up and running for the 22nd for sure.
dave,
we wont make it this weekend, we got some work to do on our bikes.
got to order some parts. but we will be there on the 22nd for sure.
we cant get any of our punk friends to come but i am still working on it!!!
are you going to be there on the 22nd???? we dont want to be the only 250s again :>
Don't feel bad, I'm the only Shee in the open class. After this race on the 1st I'm going to tear mine down and change some things so if I don't have it put back together by the next race I may ride the Cali R assuming Chris has his back together. The next date isn't set yet but the 22nd was kinda the best date. I will get with everyone at the track Sat and then post the next date they all agree on. That should give yall enough time to recruit some more R's! ;D
Hello??!! what do I ride?? A Pinto??
Well nate said he mailed my stuff out monday....
Yea well hasn't he said that before.... :( ;D
yeah.... he has......
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 29, 2006, 07:27:42 PM
Don't feel bad, I'm the only Shee in the open class.
Man How things have changed, back in 1998 there were ALL Banshees and just a few of us 250R's (Me, Norris,Johnny, Van) to be exact. I don't know why there aren't more Banshees, they can be made as fast as anything. My main competition and the guy I eventually squeaked by for the championship rode a superfast 370 Banshee. Derek rode a Banshee back then as well too. Oh well, we are happy to hold up the dinosaur pride.
Quote from: Scott270r on March 30, 2006, 02:29:56 AM
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 29, 2006, 07:27:42 PM
Don't feel bad, I'm the only Shee in the open class.
Man How things have changed, back in 1998 there were ALL Banshees and just a few of us 250R's (Me, Norris,Johnny, Van) to be exact. I don't know why there aren't more Banshees, they can be made as fast as anything. My main competition and the guy I eventually squeaked by for the championship rode a superfast 370 Banshee. Derek rode a Banshee back then as well too. Oh well, we are happy to hold up the dinosaur pride.
When I raced scrambles back from 88-91 I don't remember seeing any Banshees but alot of R's including me and Chris, but there were alot of 250R and Tri-Z 3 wheelers too. Rarely did you see a 4 stroke in competition except 200X or 350X 3 wheelers but they were not really competitive. You mention dinosaurs? The dinosaurs are those who holdout with our 2 strokes because we live for the adrenaline of the throttle rip. The real shame is that all these young guys who now grow up only riding a 4 stroke regularly may never know why we hang on to the dinosaurs... :dunno.gif
YEP!
Right on brother ! ;)
you ride pinto?????? sweet!!!!! can i ride it???? i'll bet that thing will fly!!! :>
sorry dave didnt mean to count you out... i thought your R was a backup bike for your banshee. you dont ride it in the pro class so i wasnt counting.
sorry man.
matt what are you doing to the R??
yea i use to ride a banshee till i figured out it was not the way to go!!!!
Ouch! Someone please help me get that knife out of my back :( LOL
My neighbor and I are the only kids in Deland with Banshee's. Most people have dirtbikes (eww) or LTZs. Im going to try some MX next time at sand mountain but I have heard that banshees arn't to good at flying..
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 30, 2006, 06:00:17 PM
Ouch! Someone please help me get that knife out of my back :( LOL
Hey Dave,
Let me clarify, Derek's Banshee was cursed >:D. Plus it really is more money to have to buy 2 of everything. It is twice as expensive to maintain one BUT..............They are without a doubt the horsepower kings. 250R's are a great poor boy bike now and still competitive with the high dollar new four strokes.
we will show them dinos that there is a new thing in town, called a 4-stroke just wait till I get some money the suzuki is going to be out front letting all the 2-strokes kiss me on the rear end lol
After all that I have heard, it makes me want to sell my shee and blaster and get a 4-stroke. I learned on 2-strokes so i dont know if i could convert. I'd be a traitor.:(
Quote from: derek330 on March 30, 2006, 05:28:04 PM
matt what are you doing to the R??
I'm at a stand still untill my sponsers send more cash. :-\
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 31, 2006, 12:41:57 AM
we will show them dinos that there is a new thing in town, called a 4-stroke just wait till I get some money the suzuki is going to be out front letting all the 2-strokes kiss me on the rear end lol
Money?? Didn't you just spend about 8K on the slowdookie. Now you got to mod it to keep up with a 20 year old dinosour ? Are those guys "2 smokin" you?
:-[ ;D
HAHAHA!!! im going to beat them on a 4k 20yr old bike....
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 31, 2006, 02:23:31 AM
HAHAHA!!! im going to beat them on a 4k 20yr old bike....
:o Dang!! ;D
I love the 2-stroke talk ! The zilla will be there soon. I hope it will do good . ;) ;D
Oh yeah now we got us a 2 stroke/4 stroke war... I love it :) :) :)
Hey Scott and Derek
How does April 15 as the next big event instead of the 22nd sound?
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 31, 2006, 05:19:57 AM
Oh yeah now we got us a 2 stroke/4 stroke war... I love it :) :) :)
Hey Scott and Derek
How does April 15 as the next big event instead of the 22nd sound?
Easter weekend is that weekend....I think. I have family coming in town so I can't go then either. Is the 22nd no good for your crew?
P.S. Yeah I guess the 4 strokes want to battle but I like our chances with the old ring dingers.
P.S.S. Gary, you might edge us out but I am sure gonna make you work for it ;)........on my 4k 20 year old dinosaur ;D
i think the 22nd would be better for me too!!!and yes 2 strokes are the $hit. 4 strokes just dont do it for me!! :>
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 31, 2006, 12:41:57 AM
we will show them dinos that there is a new thing in town, called a 4-stroke just wait till I get some money the suzuki is going to be out front letting all the 2-strokes kiss me on the rear end lol
this dino is wainting for you!!!! lol
IS THERE A HEAD COUNT YET??
HOW MANY MINI'S
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on March 31, 2006, 09:18:43 PM
IS THERE A HEAD COUNT YET??
HOW MANY MINI'S
my boy will be there (he dosnt ride to often so he goes slowwww) and my brother boy will be there.. thats all i know of right now.
see you there we're going to leave here around 3pm to get there when the gates open.
Quote from: Scott270r on March 31, 2006, 05:57:45 PM
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 31, 2006, 05:19:57 AM
Hey Scott and Derek
How does April 15 as the next big event instead of the 22nd sound?
Easter weekend is that weekend....I think. I have family coming in town so I can't go then either. Is the 22nd no good for your crew?
You are right, that is Easter weekend so I will try to get with everyone and get some opinions. Maybe we'll stick with the 22nd.
Who all is going tonight???? I might go to Hardrock tomorrow instead if I dont get my lowering kit by 4:00.
price come on out you did good last time
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 31, 2006, 02:23:31 AM
HAHAHA!!! im going to beat them on a 4k 20yr old bike....
Hey Chris How did that Turn out?? :o ;)
I heard them Stock Bikes Was running in Beg. Class
Had a Blast guys i'll Be back For Sure!!!
^^^ scooter couldnt have said it better, Good looking and Good Running quad brother. we'll more than likely do the May races
Thanks Again Chuck for the goggles,Great Seeing everyone again
Get that tie-rod end fixed you was doing good them couple of laps!!! Glad your alright
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 03, 2006, 12:38:12 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 31, 2006, 02:23:31 AM
HAHAHA!!! im going to beat them on a 4k 20yr old bike....
Hey Chris How did that Turn out?? :o ;)
I heard them Stock Bikes Was running in Beg. Class
Had a Blast guys i'll Be back For Sure!!!
.
wrong bike scooter....... i was talking about the other one.....
the one i was riding was the 1600.00 20yr old bike and it finshed 4th starting last. Plus did i mention its completly stock? OH! and its only 250cc's.... something to ponder on... ;D
And dont forget it was haulin a fat guy ! :o :ThumbsUp.gif
TIM... PLEASE DONT HELP...REALLY.... :-\
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 03, 2006, 02:09:15 AM
Thanks Again Chuck for the goggles,Great Seeing everyone again
Get that tie-rod end fixed you was doing good them couple of laps!!! Glad your alright
We'll try again in May hopefully have some secent tires by then.
Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 03, 2006, 02:09:47 PM
TIM... PLEASE DONT HELP...REALLY.... :-\
Theres no shame in being plump AND fast. Remember LFG Racing rules ! ;)
Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 03, 2006, 10:17:36 AM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 03, 2006, 12:38:12 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 31, 2006, 02:23:31 AM
HAHAHA!!! im going to beat them on a 4k 20yr old bike....
Hey Chris How did that Turn out?? :o ;)
I heard them Stock Bikes Was running in Beg. Class
Had a Blast guys i'll Be back For Sure!!!
.
wrong bike scooter....... i was talking about the other one.....
the one i was riding was the 1600.00 20yr old bike and it finshed 4th starting last. Plus did i mention its completly stock? OH! and its only 250cc's.... something to ponder on... ;D
Well Derek and I will be back soon so we hope to give you 4 strokes something to frown about. Chris, you did great to pass that many people starting dead last. Just think how it would be if you had got the holeshot. I know I always do better when I start out up front.
Long live the Dinosaurs!!!
Quote from: Quad32x on April 03, 2006, 02:33:36 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 03, 2006, 02:09:47 PM
TIM... PLEASE DONT HELP...REALLY.... :-\
Theres no shame in being plump AND fast. Remember LFG Racing rules ! ;)
YEAH.. BUT DONT REMIND ME.... :'(
Quote from: Scott270r on April 03, 2006, 02:36:22 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 03, 2006, 10:17:36 AM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 03, 2006, 12:38:12 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 31, 2006, 02:23:31 AM
HAHAHA!!! im going to beat them on a 4k 20yr old bike....
Hey Chris How did that Turn out?? :o ;)
I heard them Stock Bikes Was running in Beg. Class
Had a Blast guys i'll Be back For Sure!!!
.
wrong bike scooter....... i was talking about the other one.....
the one i was riding was the 1600.00 20yr old bike and it finshed 4th starting last. Plus did i mention its completly stock? OH! and its only 250cc's.... something to ponder on... ;D
Well Derek and I will be back soon so we hope to give you 4 strokes something to frown about. Chris, you did great to pass that many people starting dead last. Just think how it would be if you had got the holeshot. I know I always do better when I start out up front.
Long live the Dinosaurs!!!
YEAH SCOTT!
I got screwed on the holeshot... but theres no use in complaining after the race...
BUT I GOT SCREWED DANG IT! ;D
Hey Chris,
You and Dave need to come up to our testing facilities up in Moultrie one weekend. I guarantee with the 4 of us we can all learn more and speed up to give those 4 strokes a taste of dino power
I dont see why not....We could make a trip out of it..
Im in the process of building "MY" 250r.... wait till they see that sabertooth 500cc cylinder on it....on ALKY.. and NOS... and.. um...um...ummm a rocket booster... then they will see! ;D
Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 03, 2006, 02:48:51 PM
Im in the process of building "MY" 250r.... wait till they see that sabertooth 500cc cylinder on it....on ALKY.. and NOS... and.. um...um...ummm a rocket booster... then they will see! ;D
Hehe yeah if you had all that we might as well not even race just go a head and give you the 1st place trophy and tell you to go home.
Quote from: Scott270r on April 03, 2006, 02:52:17 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on April 03, 2006, 02:48:51 PM
Im in the process of building "MY" 250r.... wait till they see that sabertooth 500cc cylinder on it....on ALKY.. and NOS... and.. um...um...ummm a rocket booster... then they will see! ;D
Hehe yeah if you had all that we might as well not even race just go a head and give you the 1st place trophy and tell you to go home.
his head is big enough, he doesn't need help...what up ware? i might have to come check this out with that banshee i still have...got some tires?
You would like it smoke , lots of fun ! ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on April 03, 2006, 04:38:01 PM
You would like it smoke , lots of fun ! ;)
Don't try to force people into your ways, you pothead. >:( :no
Hey jason,
Yeah ill have some tires when the 250r is done, i just ordered tires for it today.
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on April 03, 2006, 12:38:12 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 31, 2006, 02:23:31 AM
HAHAHA!!! im going to beat them on a 4k 20yr old bike....
Hey Chris How did that Turn out?? :o ;)
I heard them Stock Bikes Was running in Beg. Class
Had a Blast guys i'll Be back For Sure!!!
Scooter good seeing you again and awsome job. That ltr is bad a$$.
heck yeah Great seeing you guys!
That was worth the drive alone the Trophy was just a Bonus!
Didnt Do bad for just a Rear Tire change
Watch out for them 2 Zuki's !!!
They Can bring It
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,13280.0.html