Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat April 1st

Started by HillKiller, March 19, 2006, 05:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

Just  cause  you  short  shafted  punks  cant  get  stuff  like  that  dont  mean  I  cant.  You  boys  just  start  calling  me  Mr. Sausage. ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

.
Quote from: Quad32x on March 22, 2006, 04:40:21 PM
Just  cause  you  short  shafted  punks  cant  get  stuff  like  that  dont  mean  I  cant.  You  boys  just  start  calling  me  Mr. Sausage. ;) ;D
Is that Mr Sausage Smoker??? :-*
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

Quote from: Blue160 on March 22, 2006, 01:46:43 PM
What kind of quads can race in the beginner class? I am going to be buying a raptor 350 and have heard with some work they are pretty fast. I know i cant keep up in any of the open classes much less a beginner if there is a banshee running.
If you are all beginners in the beginner class then you'll do fine on the Raptor. Come on out and get some experience.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Blue160

Can you give me some directions? i know where big scrub is but other than that i have no idean and i have only been to ocala once. thanks
Jason
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350
2002 Kawasaki Lakota 300
2004 Suzuki Quadsport 250

HillKiller

If you come through ONF on HWY 40 going west, turn north on US 301. Then turn west on CR 326. Then turn south on 25A. Go 1/4 mile and track will be on left before Hardrock MX park.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 22, 2006, 07:00:58 PM
.
Quote from: Quad32x on March 22, 2006, 04:40:21 PM
Just  cause  you  short  shafted  punks  cant  get  stuff  like  that  dont  mean  I  cant.  You  boys  just  start  calling  me  Mr. Sausage. ;) ;D
Is that Mr Sausage Smoker??? :-*

Nope! He's Frank and Beans..    Hey quad! How did you get your beans on top of your frank?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Scott270r

Quote from: z400chic on March 22, 2006, 12:47:58 AM
This place is gettin quiet where is everybody? Dave you gonna race on the 250 in the beg class again? Gary are you gonna make it?

Oh yea guys some will miss the NExt two races after the 1st Mads wedding I think is on the 15th ( Gary correct me if im wrong) then the 29th we will be in Durham town...

Hey Everybody I have been down at the coast for my son's spring break. It was so late after we left Denny's I didn't get everyone's phone #'s. P.M. or e-mail @ scott270R@yahoo.com Thanks,

P.S.  Derek and I had a blast we look forward to seeing everyone again in a month. Your group is the cleanest best group of guys we have ever raced with.

P.S.S.  Dave you looking to get rid of that 250R? I got a 400EX and some cash I will trade you.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

#34
that R isnt going no where.... its like the ware bros community bike....
Plus no Ware is going to put his rear on a stinkin 4 banger!  ;D ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

Quote from: WareRacing07 on March 22, 2006, 11:12:21 PM
that R isnt going no where.... its like the ware bros community bike....
Plus no Ware is going to put his rear on a stinkin 4 banger!  ;D ;)

Hey can't blame me for trying. I bought it thinking I would like it better but it just doesn't feel right. I can ride a 2 stroke instinctively and a 4 stroke I have to think about what I am doing.......not good when you are racing your group of guys who are all fast....

P.S. I was dissapointed that Superstarr was a no show. Come bring your 250R and we will see if you can take my 2 dollars.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Scott270r

Quote from: Blue160 on March 22, 2006, 01:46:43 PM
What kind of quads can race in the beginner class? I am going to be buying a raptor 350 and have heard with some work they are pretty fast. I know i cant keep up in any of the open classes much less a beginner if there is a banshee running.

Bro,

Let me just say that there is a 13 year old kid who has a YFZ450R in the beginner class and he FLYYs. You would be much better off saving your money and getting a 450 or banshee or 250R because a 350 Warrior/Raptor is gonna get SMOKED by that kid.

P.S. Sorry I forgot your name kid.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

1fastltr450

ok boys I am feeling a little better after the last 4 days laid up in bed I am tring to get out and about still a little down but think I am getting better. I hope I am anyways. all I can say is them doctors took some of my 450 money they like that money
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Scott270r

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on March 23, 2006, 12:35:53 AM
ok boys I am feeling a little better after the last 4 days laid up in bed I am tring to get out and about still a little down but think I am getting better. I hope I am anyways. all I can say is them doctors took some of my 450 money they like that money

Hey Gary,

Good to hear your feeling better man. Lets park in the same spot next time too that spot was great.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

HillKiller

The next race is April 1st. Since alot of us will be out of town April 29 what do all of you think about racing Ocala April 22?. This will be a non points night but we can try to make it a large turnout anyway. This should help out Scott and Derek who want to come along way to race. Comments????

Just think how big this could be if we could get Quad32x, GasGas, 1Fast250r, Superstar, SuperStarr, and Liv2Ride all out there??
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Yes  folks , hes  our  unoffical  cheerleader  so  lets  give  a  big  gland , errr , I  mean  hand  to  The  Head  of  our  Dave !!!   What  a  guy !!  As  soon  as  my  sled  is  back  together  Im  gonna  be  racing.  In  the  mean  time  I`ll  drink  beer  andd  watch. ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fast250r on March 22, 2006, 08:28:04 PM
Quote from: FastLeftTurn on March 22, 2006, 07:00:58 PM
.
Quote from: Quad32x on March 22, 2006, 04:40:21 PM
Just  cause  you  short  shafted  punks  cant  get  stuff  like  that  dont  mean  I  cant.  You  boys  just  start  calling  me  Mr. Sausage. ;) ;D
Is that Mr Sausage Smoker??? :-*

Nope! He's Frank and Beans..    Hey quad! How did you get your beans on top of your frank?
Thats  funny  stuff  my  tender  sack  full  of  Matts ! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

ratsrepus

Well yall had your fun becauze I was being nice not taking all your money so when i come there everybody put in 10 bucks each for me to take from you begginers. Stop making fun of me i am the superstarr and youll no who you are when i beat you with my RRRRRRRRRRRR!!
YOURE GONNA LOSE AND I'M GONNA LIKE IT

Quad32x

I  cant  believe  this  knob  is  from  Ocala.  Im  the  fastest  man  in  Ocala , well  besides  cutngrs ! ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: SuperStarr on March 23, 2006, 04:33:47 PM
Well yall had your fun becauze I was being nice not taking all your money so when i come there everybody put in 10 bucks each for me to take from you begginers. Stop making fun of me i am the superstarr and youll no who you are when i beat you with my RRRRRRRRRRRR!!

bring a big wallet...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

ratsrepus

yeah whereracing i will so i can put all yalls money it. ha!
YOURE GONNA LOSE AND I'M GONNA LIKE IT

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: SuperStarr on March 23, 2006, 05:30:46 PM
yeah whereracing i will so i can put all yalls money it. ha!

um thats WAREracing..... better yet,, bring ya paycheck.... better bring two of them.... at least that will cover my fuel bill..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chuck_Norris

My  crew will be there with mine and a mini. let me know where you all are parking.

HillKiller

   Just look for the quads usually parked together near the flagman tower...
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Hey chuck! glad your going!
Maybe after you meet me you can tell jaydawg im not the devil...  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"