where is that little besim. i havent seen him post latley.
he was at the track. ;)
yea we were at the track.
first you were fed up with him, now you're asking where he is.........
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on March 18, 2006, 08:46:42 PM
where is that little besim. i havent seen him post latley.
enjoy it....hes not here! :P
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 18, 2006, 11:13:08 PM
first you were fed up with him, now you're asking where he is.........
[attachment deleted by admin]
who are you guys talking about? Man, i wonder who could be that annoying, i have never heard you guys say a person is that annoying, especially not me.
Quote from: Hondarider22 on March 19, 2006, 01:10:31 AM
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on March 18, 2006, 08:46:42 PM
where is that little besim. i havent seen him post latley.
enjoy it....hes not here! :P
Well I've been busy these couple of days. Setting up my shocks with Jakes help.
Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp
how were your shocks there. oh and congrats. ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 19, 2006, 07:05:16 PM
how were your shocks there. oh and congrats. ;)
Thanks ;D
The shocks were good but I think the front can get tweaked a touch. But overall the shocks were awsome. I hit a Single-Table and Gave it throttle on the landing like you said, And the stadiums are really smooth on the landings.
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days. Setting up my shocks with Jakes help.
Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp
you went like :Hug.gif that much higher on my respect level ;)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 19, 2006, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days. Setting up my shocks with Jakes help.
Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp
you went like :Hug.gif that much higher on my respect level ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHA, CONGRATS ON 1ST PLACE :Clap.gif
Quote from: DZ 350 on March 19, 2006, 08:43:07 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 19, 2006, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days. Setting up my shocks with Jakes help.
Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp
you went like :Hug.gif that much higher on my respect level ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHA, CONGRATS ON 1ST PLACE :Clap.gif
Yea thanks guys 8)
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 19, 2006, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days. Setting up my shocks with Jakes help.
Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp
you went like :Hug.gif that much higher on my respect level ;)
besim, how did you get first. i've never seen you on the regular track. are you talking about the drags or something.
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 20, 2006, 06:08:40 AM
Quote from: DZ 350 on March 19, 2006, 08:43:07 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 19, 2006, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days. Setting up my shocks with Jakes help.
Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp
you went like :Hug.gif that much higher on my respect level ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHA, CONGRATS ON 1ST PLACE :Clap.gif
Yea thanks guys 8)
congrads by the way. i hope to meet u at the track one day. i've seen you before but i didnt realize it was you.
I saw him at sunshine sat with his new suspension and it seemed to have helped alot, good job geting 1st at sand mt.
What kind of name is Besim? I hope thats a nickname.
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on March 20, 2006, 02:38:19 PM
What kind of name is Besim? I hope thats a nickname.
its european ;) get off him about it ;)
congrads by the way. i hope to meet u at the track one day. i've seen you before but i didnt realize it was you.
[/quote]
Yea if you see me out on the track or trails come over and talk ;D
My pizza's are Italian. I want an oven. 8)
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days. Setting up my shocks with Jakes help.
Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp
how many were racing???? u and a 5 year old on a 50
Quote from: yamaha350r on March 20, 2006, 08:24:55 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days. Setting up my shocks with Jakes help.
Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp
how many were racing???? u and a 5 year old on a 50
sshhhhh its supposed to be a secret! :-X
hey hey dont be mean!!!!!....he was racing a 300ex.....come on thats a tough challenge!!!!!
j/p besim...god job in the race sounds like you had fun
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on March 20, 2006, 08:13:08 PM
My pizza's are Italian. I want an oven. 8)
so r my pata noddles 8)
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 20, 2006, 08:40:45 PM
hey hey dont be mean!!!!!....he was racing a 300ex.....come on thats a tough challenge!!!!!
j/p besim...god job in the race sounds like you had fun
lol
Well I got 1st but If I overlapped him then I would be a true Winner ;)
I still one guys. Why dont more you Quaders come out and race :-\
I would love to race sandmountain...........but it is too lon of a drive.
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 21, 2006, 06:26:38 AM
Well I got 1st but If I overlapped him then I would be a true Winner ;)
I still one guys. Why dont more you Quaders come out and race :-\
I would of been more than happy to come out there and race you but i had too work and saturday i went to supercross in orlando so i couldnt go.....plus i didnt even know they had a race that dau