wheres besim?

Started by mikeE36, March 18, 2006, 08:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

where is that little besim. i havent seen him post latley.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Honda250ex

yea we were at the track.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

klutchbuster400

first you were fed up with him, now you're asking where he is.........

Hondarider22

Quote from: njoutlaw230 on March 18, 2006, 08:46:42 PM
where is that little besim. i havent seen him post latley.

enjoy it....hes not here!  :P

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 18, 2006, 11:13:08 PM
first you were fed up with him, now you're asking where he is.........

[attachment deleted by admin]

WARRIOR350

who are you guys talking about? Man, i wonder who could be that annoying, i have never heard you guys say a person is that annoying, especially not me.
Quote from: Hondarider22 on March 19, 2006, 01:10:31 AM
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on March 18, 2006, 08:46:42 PM
where is that little besim. i havent seen him post latley.

enjoy it....hes not here!  :P

2006YFZ450

Well I've been busy these couple of days.  Setting up my shocks with Jakes help. 

Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

how were your shocks there. oh and congrats. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 19, 2006, 07:05:16 PM
how were your shocks there. oh and congrats. ;)

Thanks ;D

The shocks were good but I think the front can get tweaked a touch.  But overall the shocks were awsome.  I hit a Single-Table and Gave it throttle on the landing like you said, And the stadiums are really smooth on the landings.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days.  Setting up my shocks with Jakes help. 

Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp

you went like  :Hug.gif that much higher on my respect level ;)

DZ 350

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 19, 2006, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days.  Setting up my shocks with Jakes help. 

Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp

you went like  :Hug.gif that much higher on my respect level ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA, CONGRATS ON 1ST PLACE :Clap.gif
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

2006YFZ450

Quote from: DZ 350 on March 19, 2006, 08:43:07 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 19, 2006, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days.  Setting up my shocks with Jakes help. 

Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp

you went like  :Hug.gif that much higher on my respect level ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA, CONGRATS ON 1ST PLACE :Clap.gif

Yea thanks guys 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

mikeE36

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 19, 2006, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days.  Setting up my shocks with Jakes help. 

Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp

you went like  :Hug.gif that much higher on my respect level ;)

besim, how did you get first. i've never seen you on the regular track. are you talking about the drags or something.

mikeE36

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 20, 2006, 06:08:40 AM
Quote from: DZ 350 on March 19, 2006, 08:43:07 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 19, 2006, 07:21:54 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days.  Setting up my shocks with Jakes help. 

Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp

you went like  :Hug.gif that much higher on my respect level ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA, CONGRATS ON 1ST PLACE :Clap.gif

Yea thanks guys 8)


congrads by the way. i hope to meet u at the track one day. i've seen you before but i didnt realize it was you.

#74 crf250r

I saw him at sunshine sat with his new suspension and it seemed to have helped alot, good job geting 1st at sand mt.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Dr.Dirt

What kind of name is Besim? I hope thats a nickname.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on March 20, 2006, 02:38:19 PM
What kind of name is Besim? I hope thats a nickname.
its european ;) get off him about it ;)

2006YFZ450

congrads by the way. i hope to meet u at the track one day. i've seen you before but i didnt realize it was you.
[/quote]

Yea if you see me out on the track or trails come over and talk ;D
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 20, 2006, 04:56:34 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on March 20, 2006, 02:38:19 PM
What kind of name is Besim? I hope thats a nickname.
its european ;) get off him about it ;)

It's Italian 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Dr.Dirt

My pizza's are Italian. I want an oven.  8)

yamaha350r

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days.  Setting up my shocks with Jakes help. 

Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp


how many were racing???? u and a 5 year old on a 50

mudmonkey

Quote from: yamaha350r on March 20, 2006, 08:24:55 PM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 19, 2006, 06:53:16 PM
Well I've been busy these couple of days.  Setting up my shocks with Jakes help. 

Oh Yea did I tell you guys I got 1st at SM today :Fp


how many were racing???? u and a 5 year old on a 50


sshhhhh its supposed to be a secret!  :-X
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

WOODY_450r

hey hey dont be mean!!!!!....he was racing a 300ex.....come on thats a tough challenge!!!!!

j/p besim...god job in the race    sounds like you had fun
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com