I Just Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn :P
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/popc1.gif)
Lets RIDE ;)
Heavy or light Butter?
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM
Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn :P
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/popc1.gif)
why must you attack me like this in an open forum? ;)
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 11:42:26 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM
Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn :P
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/popc1.gif)
why must you attack me like this in an open forum? ;)
Its because your fat and still live at home. >:D ;D
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 11:45:02 AM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 11:42:26 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM
Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn :P
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/popc1.gif)
why must you attack me like this in an open forum? ;)
Its because your fat and still live at home. >:D ;D
But popcorn? I just cant believe you stooped to that level. :K
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?
I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat ???
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 11:45:02 AM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 11:42:26 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM
Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn :P
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/popc1.gif)
why must you attack me like this in an open forum? ;)
Its because your fat and still live at home. >:D ;D
So I here your a mommy's boy :o
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:48:19 AM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 11:45:02 AM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 11:42:26 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM
Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn :P
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/popc1.gif)
why must you attack me like this in an open forum? ;)
Its because your fat and still live at home. >:D ;D
So I here your a mommy's boy :o
Yea, you know, just plannin for the future.
By the way, have you ever had the Butter Lovers personal size popcorn? Thats some good stuff.
I like the Kettle corn personal size myself. Momma makes it for me.
Jesus Criminy, Will you guys cut it out?
By the way, I went through 2 bags last night while reading "days of our lives". ;D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 12:01:18 PM
Jesus Criminy, Will you guys cut it out?
By the way, I went through 2 bags last night while reading "days of our lives". ;D
Yes sir masta sir.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 12:01:18 PM
Jesus Criminy, Will you guys cut it out?
By the way, I went through 2 bags last night while reading "days of our lives". ;D
LOL sorry i will stop.
My fiancee would be all over this thread if she was online. She eats popcorn constantly, I don't know how she does it. I swear her family buys it by the case.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 12:02:41 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 12:01:18 PM
Jesus Criminy, Will you guys cut it out?
By the way, I went through 2 bags last night while reading "days of our lives". ;D
LOL sorry i will stop.
I'd like to believe that for everyone,,,,,but who knows.
Id@
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?
I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat ???
I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D
I hope everyone takes my posts as a joke as they were intended to be.
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 12:03:57 PM
My fiancee would be all over this thread if she was online. She eats popcorn constantly, I don't know how she does it. I swear her family buys it by the case.
:o What about all those Popcorn Farts
(http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/2923/southpark090ph.gif)
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?
I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat ???
I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D
Now that sounds good, Cajun style would be the best.
That's what I am screaming....
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?
I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat ???
I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D
Hey don't change the subject!
Maybe we an do a Popcorn & Peanut Ride? like the Pork & Rubber ???
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 12:18:28 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?
I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat ???
I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D
Hey don't change the subject!
Maybe we an do a Popcorn & Peanut Ride? like the Pork & Rubber ???
Sounds like a plan to me.
Who's in?
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 12:18:28 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?
I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat ???
I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D
Hey don't change the subject!
Maybe we an do a Popcorn & Peanut Ride? like the Pork & Rubber ???
I like that Idea !...as a matter of fact that's what has been missing from the Okee rides....Popcorn and Peanuts!... :T
I am in.
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 12:03:57 PM
My fiancee would be all over this thread if she was online. She eats popcorn constantly, I don't know how she does it. I swear her family buys it by the case.
That's funny, my wife eats boiled peanuts constantly!!
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:23:56 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 12:18:28 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?
I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat ???
I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D
Hey don't change the subject!
Maybe we an do a Popcorn & Peanut Ride? like the Pork & Rubber ???
I like that Idea !...as a matter of fact that's what has been missing from the Okee rides....Popcorn and Peanuts!... :T
We'll bring the peanuts!! ;)
Zukisub and I are in!...Peanuts!!
Well i guess i gotta bring some popcorn.
Im in!
Stinky & Connie make some awesome boiled Cajan nuts ???
We should bring them along.
I'll bring th 12v popcorn popper ;)
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 12:31:01 PM
Stinky & Connie make some awesome boiled Cajan nuts ???
We should bring them along.
I'll bring th 12v popcorn popper ;)
I was at a truck stop the other day and they have 12v popcorn poppers, 12v crockpots, 12v hotplates, 12v coffee machines. I wanted to buy them for my quad.
I can bring a Peanut. ;)
Now a 12 volt blender on your quad... Endless summer time tropical "smoothies" on the trails.. mmmmmmmmmmmm
Dang you'all are making me hungry!!!!!! ;D ;D
Gas powered blender is possible.
They would make camping a bit easier , I got to get my wife a coffee maker....when will we indulge on boiled peanuts and Fresh popped corn?
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 12:38:16 PM
I can bring a Peanut. ;)
Don't think he'd appreciate being boiled and sprinked with cajun seasoning there Dad!! ;)
Quote from: BCConviber on March 13, 2006, 12:39:35 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 12:38:16 PM
I can bring a Peanut. ;)
Don't think he'd appreciate being boiled and sprinked with cajun seasoning there Dad!! ;)
OOOOHHHHHH, Ya'll are talking about actual Peanuts? lol.....
I am gonna have to send someone out for some boiled peanuts... :P
Whats this? You guys are planning a ride for me? I'll make sure I'm there but I can tell you this, Some heads are gonna roll if anyone tries to boil me.
You guys are ruining atvflorida.
Quote from: o4250 on March 13, 2006, 01:05:59 PM
You guys are ruining atvflorida.
Huh? Ruining ATVFlorida by talking about a Popcorn & Peanut ride? Quit trying to up your post count kid. >:(
Quote from: peanut on March 13, 2006, 01:01:57 PM
Whats this? You guys are planning a ride for me? I'll make sure I'm there but I can tell you this, Some heads are gonna roll if anyone tries to boil me.
Ya know, I do have a pot big enough... ;) ;)
Quote from: BCConviber on March 13, 2006, 01:08:58 PM
Quote from: o4250 on March 13, 2006, 01:05:59 PM
You guys are ruining atvflorida.
Huh? Ruining ATVFlorida by talking about a Popcorn & Peanut ride? Quit trying to up your post count kid. >:(
oh I though we could joke in this thread.
Well when and where? Just about any date is good for me other than May 19th -22nd. And then end of june wont work nor will the end of july.
Doh!!! We can joke. My appologies sir... Didn't realize you were actually joking!
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 01:26:10 PM
Well when and where? Just about any date is good for me other than May 19th -22nd. And then end of june wont work nor will the end of july.
Why won't the end of July work? If there is an Atvflorida.com group ride my wedding can just wait a week or so!!!!!!!
How about April 1st :-\
:M
We already have Peanut and I know of a guy named Popcorn from SuburbanEstates.net :o
Sorry Jeff had to do it :P
I've got the 12v coffee maker as well incase we need a cup of coffee on the ride ???
LOL... we were gonna get married April first...we did not think anyone would believe us...
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 01:54:08 PM
LOL... we were gonna get married April first...we did not think anyone would believe us...
Thats Funny ;D
April 1st sounds good to me.....is that the date?.....and I guess we are riding at that one place by that one tree where we saw that one guy go in that one mudhole?.. >:D
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 02:07:00 PM
April 1st sounds good to me.....is that the date?.....and I guess we are riding at that one place by that one tree where we saw that one guy go in that one mudhole?.. >:D
No, they closed that off the other week. Its by the other place with the other tree and that other guy at the other mud hole.
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 02:07:00 PM
April 1st sounds good to me.....is that the date?.....and I guess we are riding at that one place by that one tree where we saw that one guy go in that one mudhole?.. >:D
Thats my favorite place, the date works for me.
sounds good to me :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: BCConviber on March 13, 2006, 12:38:31 PM
Now a 12 volt blender on your quad... Endless summer time tropical "smoothies" on the trails.. mmmmmmmmmmmm
ive got a cordless blender & can supply the ice,popcorn,Peanuts,Rum runners?????
I can dig it , she can dig it , we can dig it.... O0
I'm so ready ;D
But it's only Monday :(
Saint Paddy's day is right around the corner... ;D
Can't make April 1st.. :'( :'( Charity poker tournament that saturday night. Maybe next time..
Can I bring some peanut butter??
Quote from: o4250 on March 13, 2006, 01:11:20 PM
Quote from: BCConviber on March 13, 2006, 01:08:58 PM
Quote from: o4250 on March 13, 2006, 01:05:59 PM
You guys are ruining atvflorida.
Huh? Ruining ATVFlorida by talking about a Popcorn & Peanut ride? Quit trying to up your post count kid. >:(
oh I though we could joke in this thread.
joking is always OK.
Id@
See there is this game where we take the Peanut Butter and put it on our Nipples with bananas and whipped cream and lick it off and then we..... Stop people I cant spill all the beans...... No pun intended.
Quote from: PureLogic on March 13, 2006, 02:44:36 PM
See there is this game where we take the Peanut Butter and put it on our Nipples with bananas and whipped cream and lick it off and then we..... Stop people I cant spill all the beans...... No pun intended.
Banana's? I thought you were supposed to... ;)
Quote from: PureLogic on March 13, 2006, 02:44:36 PM
See there is this game where we take the Peanut Butter and put it on our Nipples with bananas and whipped cream and lick it off and then we
.. Stop people I cant spill all the beans
No pun intended.
Yeh you like anything to do with nipples huh?
keep it clean.
april 1 is the date, now wheres it gonna be?
In the zone ...where else?
MMMMM peanut butter.
Some banana'a and whip cream and it is on!!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Throw some ice cream in the mix..... I will stop my self now.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 05:00:14 PM
keep it clean.
If I wash them, shave them, put some cologne on them, is that clean enough? Oh oh and for the record that Axe stuff really works!!!!
If I wash them, shave them, put some cologne on them, is that clean enough?
Probably till you smeer some skippy on em! :D
You know I am talking about the twins on my chest right? Nippy skippy one and Nippy skippy 2
Have fun on the 1st! ;)
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 12:35:12 PM
I was at a truck stop the other day and they have 12v popcorn poppers, 12v crockpots, 12v hotplates, 12v coffee machines. I wanted to buy them for my quad.
Where was that truck stop? ??? I gotta check it out.
It was in South Georgia at a Petro. Here is a link with bunch of 12v appliances though.
http://www.roadtrucker.com/12-volt-cooking/12-volt-cooking.htm
This is going to be a Lovely recreational vehicle ride. I Plan on attending and bringing some delicious refreshments.... >:D
:ThumbsUp.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]
When a Pizza Oven Just isn't Enough. $178.99
RoadPro's 12 Volt Microwave Kit comes with Ready to Install. Kit Includes Heavy Duty Power Cable w/Clips to connect to Your Battery and a Properly Sized Power Inverter. Click on the 12 Volt Microwave Kit Photo for More Information, including Size, Power and Features. Cooking in Your Vehicle Just became a lot Easier.
I ordered this for my Quad,I think i could put it in the 12 volt accesorie plug
and mount the micro on the back rack! :D
[attachment deleted by admin]
i am not going to make this one i will be in ny for a while
Quote from: bushwacker on March 14, 2006, 01:53:26 PM
When a Pizza Oven Just isn't Enough. $178.99
RoadPro's 12 Volt Microwave Kit comes with Ready to Install. Kit Includes Heavy Duty Power Cable w/Clips to connect to Your Battery and a Properly Sized Power Inverter. Click on the 12 Volt Microwave Kit Photo for More Information, including Size, Power and Features. Cooking in Your Vehicle Just became a lot Easier.
I ordered this for my Quad,I think i could put it in the 12 volt accesorie plug
and mount the micro on the back rack! :D
You have incredibly to much power mounted to the back of a vehicle that crosses lakes rivers and streams. May the lord help us all. It feels tingly daddy!!!!
you can get most of those 12V items at the Petro or Flying J in Fort Pierce........ ;D
I could use a "GOOD" trail ride....I am Jonesing for one....I got the shakes.. :P
Quote from: bushwacker on March 14, 2006, 01:53:26 PM
When a Pizza Oven Just isn't Enough. $178.99
RoadPro's 12 Volt Microwave Kit comes with Ready to Install. Kit Includes Heavy Duty Power Cable w/Clips to connect to Your Battery and a Properly Sized Power Inverter. Click on the 12 Volt Microwave Kit Photo for More Information, including Size, Power and Features. Cooking in Your Vehicle Just became a lot Easier.
I ordered this for my Quad,I think i could put it in the 12 volt accesorie plug
and mount the micro on the back rack! :D
WoW we can do Microwave Popcorn now :P
so is this a ride or are we just eating? if it is a ride where might it be located so i could possibly attend? 8)
Thanks
Jason
Quote from: Blue160 on March 15, 2006, 12:18:46 PM
so is this a ride or are we just eating? if it is a ride where might it be located so i could possibly attend? 8)
Thanks
Jason
Hey Jason hows my old bike doing? :'( I still miss it.
Let me know first if you ever sell it....do you still have the maier plastic?
There's eating going on at this ride? :drink.gif :drink.gif :T :T :Wacko.gif
FOOD?..we don't need no stinking food.... 8)
Popcorn sprinkled with MUD :Approve.gif Yum
I could get a 12v Crock pot and we could boil up some Swamp Cabbage and maybe add some Corned Beef 8)
Ive got a few palms with bud rot :o stinks like haell but probally would m,ake one hell of a broth :P
Is this popcorn & peanut butter ride anytime soon?Anyone going to where the drunk guy got stuck in the mud last time this weekend?? :N
Hows about Tater chips?.. :P