They keep coming >:( every email has a 5 meg movie attachment!
About every 5 minutes I get another, I emailed him and told him about it.
UGH :(
Not here, yet anyway. Never heard of that, their email list must be going nuts.
Up to 41 now >:( tried emailing him back and the email bounces back to me :(
sounds like someone has a virus???
I can't believe I'm the only one :(
I saw these emails this morning at home, so when I got to work I started checking/deleting my mail and they keep on coming in....up to 52 now.
The movie is from the Man Show, Deer on the car :(
I am getting the same here. Finally had to setup a rule in my mail program to send his stuff to the trash for now.
Quote from: kawGIRL on February 16, 2006, 03:43:59 PM
The movie is from the Man Show, Deer on the carĀ :(
atleast its funny. ;D
gee it must be a screw up virus or spyware or
their email server is going haywire.
have you try call them on phone?
Is that all you got was 41? Guess I'm special. :'( Yea, still deleting them...
Up to 63 now.
are you using outlook? if so move E-mail address to junk mail file. ;)
NO MORE EMAILS!!!! YEAH!!! ;D ;D
No I use MSN Hotmail and I could not block it while I was work, I did when I got home....BUT they still were coming in...weird.