Anyone else get 29 emails from the Underhills?

Started by kawGIRL, February 16, 2006, 10:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

They keep coming  >:( every email has a 5 meg movie attachment!
About every 5 minutes I get another, I emailed him and told him about it.
UGH :(
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Moose

Not here, yet anyway. Never heard of that, their email list must be going nuts.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

kawGIRL

Up to 41 now  >:( tried emailing him back and the email bounces back to me  :(
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

backinsaddle


MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

kawGIRL

I can't believe I'm the only one  :(

I saw these emails this morning at home, so when I got to work I started checking/deleting my mail and they keep on coming in....up to 52 now.

The movie is from the Man Show, Deer on the car  :(
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

BigDog

I am getting the same here.  Finally had to setup a rule in my mail program to send his stuff to the trash for now.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

RL400


americanhighlander

gee it must be a screw up virus or spyware or
their email server is going haywire.

have you try call them on phone?
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

SwampRat

Is that all you got was 41?  Guess I'm special.   :'(  Yea, still deleting them...
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

big-daddy

are you using outlook? if so move E-mail address to junk mail file.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

kawGIRL

NO MORE EMAILS!!!! YEAH!!! ;D ;D

No I use MSN Hotmail and I could not block it while I was work, I did when I got home....BUT they still were coming in...weird.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com